It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Awesome job hanging in there. Its all smoke, noise and bark, but no bite. Seeing through the delusions is key.

The rabidness is designed to continue the onslaught of disinfo so that younger and naive minds *MIGHT* be swayed by leftist mentality.

Its like arguing with toddlers on what toy is better, a never ending nuh uh.

Truth be told, once this mess is done with, audios with these leftist and back to good'ole alien conspiracy.

American patriots, love of country, keep up the persistence 😎

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Above the security qualifications? I'm not getting you.
I'm pretty sure Mueller has got top secret clearance to see everything.
The leaks have all been from the Whitehouse not the FBI or Muellers team.
And they will be dealt with too.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I got personal confirmation that Q is not a LARP

No you don't.
edit on 352018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I see plenty of evidence of collusion. That meeting in trump tower and the emails leading up to it and the scramble for a believable story after it was discovered.

You're just not looking.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No you don't. If you do provide it. Otherwise...

Don't go asking for actual evidence of anything, that kinda throws them off. You'll just have to believe what an anonymous person tells you on the internet.

Hey, that's good enough, right?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No you don't. If you do provide it. Otherwise...

Unfortunately you have to read all the Q threads first to understand any of it and i doubt you would ever do that. Just for the lolz here is a future prediction. HRC lost the popular vote. Have fun.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

I see plenty of evidence of collusion. That meeting in trump tower and the emails leading up to it and the scramble for a believable story after it was discovered.

You're just not looking.

You are doing it again. Believable story like using Bleachbit and wiping servers with a "cloth?"

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Above the security qualifications? I'm not getting you.
I'm pretty sure Mueller has got top secret clearance to see everything.
The leaks have all been from the Whitehouse not the FBI or Muellers team.
And they will be dealt with too.

A lot of leaks were coming out of the FBI. I can't see anyone disputing that. The info was inappropriately made available to other agencies that should not have had that material then leaked from those agencies. There is a direct path to this inappropriate illegal activity. The laws created to access information on people clearly define the proper use of this information and the protections in place were not followed. I think there should be a pile of people fired and their pensions stripped because of the illegal activity that was done.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They've poked, they've prodded. The DNC has pulled out all the stops with their accusations and failed time and time again. When will this witch hunt end? Trump was elected by the people, it's literally THAT.F*****.SIMPLE. I know that goes against the false narrative that everyone in the U.S. hates him, but it's time to deal with the fact that we, the people, were tired of the same old contributing to the corrupt system.

While Trump has his faults, he's better than Obama and heads and shoulders better than Hillary. The people knew this, hence why we're were at.

If Mueller actually wanted to do his job, he'd take a closer look at Obama and his dealings with the M.E., or Hillary with her actual Russian connections. But we know this isn't about doing a job...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus
a reply to: Sillyolme

They've poked, they've prodded. The DNC has pulled out all the stops with their accusations and failed time and time again. When will this witch hunt end? Trump was elected by the people, it's literally THAT.F*****.SIMPLE. I know that goes against the false narrative that everyone in the U.S. hates him, but it's time to deal with the fact that we, the people, were tired of the same old contributing to the corrupt system.

While Trump has his faults, he's better than Obama and heads and shoulders better than Hillary. The people knew this, hence why we're were at.

If Mueller actually wanted to do his job, he'd take a closer look at Obama and his dealings with the M.E., or Hillary with her actual Russian connections. But we know this isn't about doing a job...

I would assume that you thought Nixon was innocent and should not have resigned? After all, the investigation into his malfeasance took longer than Mueller's has taken up to this point...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: smurfy

Now if we're looking for Russian connections no one has to look too far. These guys have worked with trump for a very very long time. I have zero doubt they collected dirt on him and are blackmailing him. Both the Russian mob and the government.
He's a perfect pasty because he's so full of himself so braggadocious and can't keep a secret. They look at him as the gift that keeps on giving.

And yet, he's been hiding his secret man love for Putin for almost 2 years now.

Is he a maniacal genius, or a blithering idiot? (I'm pretty sure he can't be both)

He's a blithering idiot working for a maniacal genius. Putin and his crowd have always understood the stakes in this matter and are quite careful.

Trump knew enough that he knew he couldn't release his taxes. I wonder how it is the Trumpettes aren't bothered by that fact. Bannon seems to understand that money laundering is at the root of the collusion. Trump knows that if he is too "hard" on Putin, Putin can simply release the records of all the money moved into the Trump organization from Russia.

while that's a wildly interesting theory, how does Trump deal with the IRS? (not sure if you know this or not, but they are the government entity that deals with Tax issues) If there were questionable things with his taxes, I almost believe they might ask a few questions.

And Trump is now a master secret keeper? My goodness, you folks think more of him than his supporters do.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS
www.washingtonpost.com... -badd-7c9f29a55815_story.html?utm_term=.ef4397f89a07

The witness it seems is Sam Nunberg.
Have to research him now.
He's on tv now ranting and raving

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I changed my post to simply "no you don't."
Because you're exactly correct.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Hillary once more..CHECK

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Politics

Former Trump aide Sam Nunberg called before grand jury, says he will refuse to go

In an interview with The Washington Post, Nunberg said he was asked to come to Washington to appear before the grand jury on Friday. He also provided a copy of his two-page grand jury subpoena seeking documents related to President Trump and nine other people, including emails, correspondence, invoices, telephone logs, calendars and “records of any kind.”

That answered that question.

Now this guy is refusing to talk to Mueller and refusing to provide the emails.
I don't know what he is thinking. Contempt of court charges are in his future.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

How convenient.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The leaks are coming from the Whitehouse.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ballotpedia.org...

Who is Sam Nunberg

Sam Nunberg is a Republican policy analyst. He was an advisor to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.[1] Nunberg was let go from the campaign staff in August 2015 following a Business Insider report on racially provocative social media posts.[2][3] Nunberg previously worked for the Middle East Forum, the American Center for Law and Justice and as U.N. delegate for the European Centre for Law and Justice

I remember his face he did the cable circuit early on

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If Bob is investigating campaign associates, surely he will get to Seth Rich ,And investigate 100% unbiased. ..

Right?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS
www.washingtonpost.com... -badd-7c9f29a55815_story.html?utm_term=.ef4397f89a07

The witness it seems is Sam Nunberg.
Have to research him now.
He's on tv now ranting and raving

He has been losing his # on MSNBC, just came to see if posted. You're a true patriot, Silly. Thank you for fighting the war against rabid misinformation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join