It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

The leaks are all from the Whitehouse because there's no loyalty there just fear.
Back biters and liars who are more than willing to throw each other under the bus.
All the best people you know.

A rap sheet seems to be a prerequisite for employment or at the very least a penchant for lying.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It has everything to do with russia.
Seth Rich on the other hand does not.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I know. Don't you think I'm up to the challenge? I was in sales. That takes a rock hard constitution or you become a door mat.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You're so busy trying to find the BS you're missing the case being laid out right in front of you. That's okay. You'll be more surprised when he gets impeached. And he will be . If not for Russia then for obstruction of justice. The voters will force the issue if the house fails in its duties. Have no doubt.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Takes one to know one huh? Maybe you want to leave then. Go back to your tribe and safe teepee.
edit on 352018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Let's get back on track here before the mods come in and clean house.

Who could the witness be?
And what if anything can that person provide to mueller?

Will trump eventually claim executive privilege to stop witnesses from testifying?
What will be the results of such an action?
Will it be viewed as more obstruction?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: crtrvt

A rap sheet seems to be a prerequisite for employment or at the very least a penchant for lying.

This is blatantly incorrect. The only real prerequisite is at least one paycheck in rubles.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

the millions in the State Department set aside to thwart Russian efforts in 2018 haven't been touched

128 million to be exact and not one red cent has been spent. It's obvious he is thinking they will do it again and that he also thinks it will benefit him again.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

This isn't a safe space like the Q thread, it's the mud pit. You're going to find people who disagree with you here. The horror, I know

And more than a few who are actually prepared with knowledge and facts to argue with.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh really? Maybe you want to start a thread about that. Like right now.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Hey here's a novel idea.. stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
screw it
edit on R292018-03-05T12:29:49-06:00k293Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It's not about anything... it's complete and utter nonsense. A larp. You've been had.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Some of the communication between Trump and his people after he was put in office is probably above the security classifications of Meuller and his team. That info will take a long time to check over. The president and his team have access and communicate about a lot of classified stuff. Now during the campaign, I can see that being relevant. I wouldn't give anything to Meuller if I was the WH until they find the leaks that are coming out of the FBI and other intelligence agency and properly punish those people so noone leaks again..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Hillary again...Check.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No one complied because their request was unwarranted. No one complied because voter records are private and who people vote for is secret. One guy who was on the committee brought a law suit against the Whitehouse because they were not telling them what they were supposed to be doing and no one knew. That tells you all you need to know about that.... where is that committee today? Home again home again jiggity jog.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's not about anything... it's complete and utter nonsense. A larp. You've been had.

I got personal confirmation that Q is not a LARP. Sorry to disappoint you. You got played for 8 years. Don't say i didn't warn you.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
over year into the investigation and just now, they are interested in Trump's Campaign Finance?
Bravo Mr Mueller. At this rate, you will have this all wrapped up in 2028. Don't let our conversation slow you down, you are doing a fantastic job so far sir.

.....and over a year into the investgation, not one iota of evidence as to “collusion”, much to the leftists chagrin. Russian interference? Most definitely. But no collusion. But we’ll just ignore the fact that the US has tried to influence eighty-six foreign elections since 2000. The smell of desperation from the leftist media is rancid, and getting worse. At this point Mueller can’t even bring charges against Trump for spitting on the sidewalk.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Obama again. You're becoming predictable.
Who is Muller requesting this info from?
Any thoughts along those lines???

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
boring...

trump is still gonna be president.. and will again if people keep up this #
edit on 5-3-2018 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join