It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Obama. Check

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Oh i remember all the calls of a voter fraud investigation right after Trump won but that suddenly stopped when it became clear that it pointed back to them in the first place. HRC winning the popular vote is also still up for debate. Some surprises heading our way in that regard.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hillary check

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hillary again...check
edit on 352018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Quit using double standards otherwise it's way too easy to point out hypocrisy in general. Just saying.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Oh i remember for all the calls of a voter fraud investigation right after Trump won but that suddenly stopped when it became clear that it pointed back to them in the first place. HRC winning the popular vote is also still up for debate. Some surprises heading our way in that regard.

Sure. Much like Q is going to bring the "storm" that is going to expose all of the Leftsts as pedos and such.

You put too much faith in your religion.

link   
a reply to: network dude

He's an idiot savant.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Oh i remember for all the calls of a voter fraud investigation right after Trump won but that suddenly stopped when it became clear that it pointed back to them in the first place. HRC winning the popular vote is also still up for debate. Some surprises heading our way in that regard.

Sure. Much like Q is going to bring the "storm" that is going to expose all of the Leftsts as pedos and such.

It's not just about the Left or Right. Why are you unable to grasp that?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

WASHINGTON — The grand jury investigating alleged collusion between Russia and Donald Trump's presidential campaign has sent a witness a subpoena seeking all documents involving the president and a host of his closest advisers, according to a copy of the subpoena reviewed by NBC News.

According to the subpoena, which was sent to a witness by special counsel Robert Mueller, investigators want emails, text messages, work papers, telephone logs and other documents going back to Nov. 1, 2015, 4½ months after Trump launched his campaign

www.nbcnews.com...

Curious who this "witness" is.
They are asking for documentation going all the way back to November 2015!

They say the devil is in the details. Looks like Mueller is performing an exorcism.

From an article in Axios www.axios.com...

Muellers hit list includes

Carter PageCorey
Lewandowski
Donald J. Trump
Hope Hicks
Keith Schiller
Michael Cohen
Paul Manafort
Rick Gates
Roger Stone
Steve Bannon

Mueller has been asking witnesses when trump knew about the hacking of Podestas emails. Statements made by Roger Stone in the summer of 2016 hinted that he may have known in advance of the release of the emails by wiki leaks. Mueller wants to know if and when trump learned about the hack as he also hinted at having bombshell information about the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation that he was promising would be forthcoming ahead of when the rest of us knew about the hack.

So question is who is this witness that Mueller is leaning on?
Someone who was there from the beginning and was trusted with a lot of information.
I wonder if this witness is also on that hit list?

OK !
I'll ask the question ... Would all this be going on about Hillary if she had won the election ??

Or maybe, the same questions and information should be required of her, as well as all future candidates.

Oh, that's right they have already looked into her emails and financial dealings. As well as the Clinton Foundations actions while she was Secretary of State. So, that lets her off the hook forever.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

While you're doing that Robert Mueller will keep plugging away.
I bet he doesn't look at this as a libtard fantasy. I think that has trump very very worried. He didn't expect to win and he never thought he would ever have to face this kind of scrutiny.
Now all he can do is try to deflect until Mueller nails him to the wall. Which he knows is coming.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Oh i remember all the calls of a voter fraud investigation right after Trump won but that suddenly stopped when it became clear that it pointed back to them in the first place. HRC winning the popular vote is also still up for debate. Some surprises heading our way in that regard.

Right. I don't recall any calls for anything investigation regarding voter fraud.

Hillary winning the popular vote is "still up for debate" and that's why there's very little point in even discussing Trump with the apologists, prepared to disavow any fact or person necessary.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Because no one in your religion is going after Trump, the shadiest and slimiest individual to ever sit in the oval office.

That pretty much says it all right there.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

True. My apologies.

The Q religious fanatics will go after anyone that questions their BS and make up anything they have to in the process.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah not a leak but thanks for your coveted contribution. Always stellar.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You point out imagined hypocrisy because you cannot deal with the truth being revealed almost daily now. Who's quitting, who's pleading guilty, who's cooperating with prosecutors. Video and audio of trump letting Russia know he's A.O.K. with what ever help they can give.
You can take quotes out of context and twist them to mean something else but the video of trump saying "Russia if you're listening" speaks for itself and doesn't require any fancy editing to mean something else like the what differences it make quote you real fond of referencing. ( out of context)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Yeah it's a tactic that works.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

Right. I don't recall any calls for anything investigation regarding voter fraud.

Hillary winning the popular vote is "still up for debate" and that's why there's very little point in even discussing Trump with the apologists, prepared to disavow any fact or person necessary.

I didn't mention any official calls but Trump was very interested in investigating voter fraud but wait why are the democrats suddenly not complying. Dem state officials refusing to cooperate with Trump voter fraud probe Blame the soucre i don't care. I picked the first link that came up.

Democratic state officials already are refusing to cooperate with the voter fraud investigation ordered by President Trump, saying they will not hand over the extensive “voter roll data” the commission is seeking.

The response comes after Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state serving as vice chair of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, wrote to all 50 states this week asking for their input as well as voter registration data.

“I have no intention of honoring this request. Virginia conducts fair, honest, and democratic elections, and there is no evidence of significant voter fraud in Virginia,” Virginia Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe countered in a statement Thursday, claiming the commission is based on the “specious and false notion that there was widespread voter fraud last November.”

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like i said too easy. Definition of hypocrisy

Definition of hypocrisy
plural hypocrisies
1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel

His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters.

; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

our conventional morality often serves as a cover for hypocrisy and selfishness —Lucius Garvin

2 : an act or instance of hypocrisy

a keen awareness of one's parents' hypocrisies

Following your logic are you saying this sounds really bad? At least Trump had the guts to state it openly.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That has been his singular contribution to the thread. Derail. Don't ever actually use any brain cells to answer a simple non partisan question about who the witness might be. Then we might discuss what if anything that person could resupply and what it might or might not mean but that's asking too much I guess.
I get my hopes up for a stimulating conversation and get let down. No one has a thing to offer.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: underwerks
I can see the Q-tards are actively trying to derail the discussion. What's up guys? Not a good day for people who believe they're changing the world by googling things, is it?

Naw, just picking apart libtard fantasy and laughing at the would be results.

So, keep fantasizing 😏

Doesn't seem to work that well out of your echo chambers, huh?

But it won't keep them from trying.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join