It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL. Now we have Mueller leaking information, in order to justify his existance.

"Marge...leak this document to the press. We gotta keep our gig going!"

If you did an ounce of research you could find out for yourself that it was the target, not the Mueller team who leaked this to axios.
But you Red Caps don't let facts get in the way of pushing false narratives, do you?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Mueller has been asking witnesses when trump knew about the hacking of Podestas emails. 

This is amusing. Since this had nothing to do with Russia, it's a moot point. However, if Seth Rich was still alive he may have perhaps admitted guilt in leaking the emails, but.....

Convenient to say the least.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

My heart is heavy for you.

Besides, if you leave now, you'll miss all the good stuff!

Tick Tock.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: underwerks
I can see the Q-tards are actively trying to derail the discussion. What's up guys? Not a good day for people who believe they're changing the world by googling things, is it?

Naw, just picking apart libtard fantasy and laughing at the would be results.

So, keep fantasizing 😏

Funny. By reading your posts you can see that you have done no such thing.

In fact, it appears that all you have done in this thread is complain about Leftists.

Talk about fantasies, huh?
Right, by responding to a response to another poster in the same regard, didn't see that one, huh?

Not that I'm surprised, liberal leftist aren't very critical with their responses and thought process. Go figure 😘

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm a hypocrite? Where do you get off dude? This is an internet forum and I'm not Hillary Clinton you might want to remember that! Jesus just try to stay focused ok. I don't put trumps failings on you. He owns them. And I have nothing to do with any of this any more than you do. You're taking this all a little too personally and forcing that on others.
Try to remember were just ordinary folks with a peculiar interest in politics. I'm not "The Democrats" and you are not "the GOP".

All due respect Silly, but I don't think you know who you are dealing with.

They take it personally because they have invested everything they can in to Trump, the Right Wing and all of the nonsense surrounding it.

It's not just regular folks tossing politics around for discussion.

It's a religion that is defended by any and all means possible.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I can see the Q-tards are actively trying to derail the discussion. What's up guys? Not a good day for people who believe they're changing the world by googling things, is it?

It's the "Qllective" now.

That nutter religion has a name, so get it right.

Ah nice of you to show up. Thanks for your tolerance as always. I thought the tolerant left was just a meme but here you go proving me wrong. Thank you.

Tolerant Left my ass...the gloves came off when Cadet Bonespurs decided to consort with the Commies.

Alright then prove it. I'll wait for your evidence. Just for reference you should educate yourself before talking about a topic you clearly know nothing about. The Left is currently more reminiscent in use of there tactics because i lived it so i can smell your BS from here.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Considering that far too many, in my opinion, have already gotten away with murder, so to speak, and you probably know who I'm talking about Silly, any person associated with Trump should just tell Mueller to F off and fall back on the 5th amendment. Tell Mueller to go to hell.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So, keep fantasizing 😏

Doesn't seem to work that well out of your echo chambers, huh?

Right, right, while telling me this in your echo chamber, forget where we are? 🤔

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
a reply to: introvert

My heart is heavy for you.

Besides, if you leave now, you'll miss all the good stuff!

Tick Tock.

Meh...I already have a good idea what may be coming down the pipe and I'm not sure I want to witness the reaction from people on ATS.

They can't handle it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: smurfy

Now if we're looking for Russian connections no one has to look too far. These guys have worked with trump for a very very long time. I have zero doubt they collected dirt on him and are blackmailing him. Both the Russian mob and the government.
He's a perfect pasty because he's so full of himself so braggadocious and can't keep a secret. They look at him as the gift that keeps on giving.

And yet, he's been hiding his secret man love for Putin for almost 2 years now.

Is he a maniacal genius, or a blithering idiot? (I'm pretty sure he can't be both)

He's a blithering idiot working for a maniacal genius. Putin and his crowd have always understood the stakes in this matter and are quite careful.

Trump knew enough that he knew he couldn't release his taxes. I wonder how it is the Trumpettes aren't bothered by that fact. Bannon seems to understand that money laundering is at the root of the collusion. Trump knows that if he is too "hard" on Putin, Putin can simply release the records of all the money moved into the Trump organization from Russia.

This, this guys a radical. Talk about delusions and you actually believe it? Lmfao, wow smh.

I beliee that Bannon was the fearless leader of the Alt-Right up until he simply couldn't be anymore because he crossed Trump. I don't know what you thought of Bannon then - I couldn't stand him at any point, before or after his stint in Trump land.

Why do you suppose that Trump wouldn't release his taxes?

Deny reality all you'd like, at some point there is such a thing as "facts," and "truth," and the truth is that there's a reason that the Friendship medal winner Tillerson would be Sec of State, that Trump won't enforce sanctions on Russia, and that the millions in the State Department set aside to thwart Russian efforts in 2018 haven't been touched.

It all relates, and it's not even complicated. www.chicagotribune.com...

The number of Russian connections to President Donald Trump's campaign and to his administration should stun and worry even the most credulous Republicans. We have never seen such a multiplicity of connections to a hostile foreign power and lack of transparency in a presidential campaign or administration — nor have we ever had a campaign in which Russians interfered in such a widespread and deliberate manner.

Newly leaked international documents reveal even more of the Trump team's Russian ties, according to NBC News: "Through offshore investments, [Commerce Secretary Wilbur] Ross held a stake in Navigator Holdings, which had a close relationship with the Russian firm. Ross did not disclose that connection during his confirmation process on Capitol Hill.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Scrubdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So, keep fantasizing 😏

In fact, it appears that all you have done in this thread is complain about Leftists.

Right, by responding to a response to another poster in the same regard, didn't see that one, huh?

Where did I complain about Leftists? You do not appear to have thought this response through.

Not that I'm surprised, liberal leftist aren't very critical with their responses and thought process. Go figure 😘

Do you feel better about yourself now?

At this point it just seems like you are a broken record. Same thing over and over without anything of value to say.

Just another internet pansy that likes to cry about the Left. How unoriginal.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So, keep fantasizing 😏

Where did I complain about Leftists? You do not appear to have thought this response through.

Do you feel better about yourself now?

At this point it just seems like you are a broken record. Same thing over and over without anything of value to say.

Just another internet pansy that likes to cry about the Left. How unoriginal.

Oh I'm so sorry I triggered the leftist, not.

Where did I say you complained? Ugh, those delusions again 😑

I always feel better about myself, Trump won 😋

Everything you do, an our responses is a broken record, hello?! Been over a year and still complaining about Trump, and prosperity 🙄

Just another blithering treasonous leftist, shrugs 😗
edit on 5-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Meh, sounds better

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

LOL. Now we have Mueller leaking information, in order to justify his existance.

If you did an ounce of research you could find out for yourself that it was the target, not the Mueller team who leaked this to axios.
But you Red Caps don't let facts get in the way of pushing false narratives, do you?

False narrative you say. Wait a minute. DHS Statement On NBC News Coverage Of Election Hacking Now explain to me how Trump won an election without changing any votes in his favor. Oops. The important part is in bold. Your welcome.

Release Date:
February 12, 2018

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary

WASHINGTON - Today, Jeanette Manfra, National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD) Assistant Secretary for the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, released the following statement regarding the recent NBC news coverage on the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to combat election hacking.

“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers. NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats. As I said eight months ago, a number of states were the target of Russian government cyber actors seeking vulnerabilities and access to U.S. election infrastructure. In the majority of cases, only preparatory activity like scanning was observed, while in a small number of cases, actors were able to access the system but we have no evidence votes were changed or otherwise impacted.

"NBC’s irresponsible reporting, which is being roundly criticized elsewhere in the media and by security experts alike, undermines the ability of the Department of Homeland Security, our partners at the Election Assistance Commission, and state and local officials across the nation to do our incredibly important jobs. While we’ll continue our part to educate NBC and others on the threat, more importantly, the Department of Homeland Security and our state and local partners will continue our mission to secure the nation’s election systems.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's interesting. Trump has said recently that he doesn't know who to trust.
The list of people who will lie for him is dwindling.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

This message has been brought to you by the letter X and the number five.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So, keep fantasizing 😏

Doesn't seem to work that well out of your echo chambers, huh?

Right, right, while telling me this in your echo chamber, forget where we are? 🤔

How is a thread filled with different opinions an echo chamber? Please elaborate.

This isn't a safe space like the Q thread, it's the mud pit. You're going to find people who disagree with you here. The horror, I know.
edit on 5-3-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Imagine if even one person on the right EVER used that quote in context.
What a wonder that would be.
Imagine yet another republican presidential claiming I am not a crook...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

One what about Hillary what about Obama post after another.
You may not get the reference but the term broken record comes to mind.

Any ideas about who the witness is? Someone Mueller has already interviewed obviously.
edit on 352018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: crtrvt

False narrative you say. Wait a minute. DHS Statement On NBC News Coverage Of Election Hacking Now explain to me how Trump won an election without changing any votes in his favor. Oops. The important part is in bold. Your welcome.

Release Date:
February 12, 2018

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary

WASHINGTON - Today, Jeanette Manfra, National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD) Assistant Secretary for the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, released the following statement regarding the recent NBC news coverage on the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to combat election hacking.

“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers. NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats. As I said eight months ago, a number of states were the target of Russian government cyber actors seeking vulnerabilities and access to U.S. election infrastructure. In the majority of cases, only preparatory activity like scanning was observed, while in a small number of cases, actors were able to access the system but we have no evidence votes were changed or otherwise impacted.

"NBC’s irresponsible reporting, which is being roundly criticized elsewhere in the media and by security experts alike, undermines the ability of the Department of Homeland Security, our partners at the Election Assistance Commission, and state and local officials across the nation to do our incredibly important jobs. While we’ll continue our part to educate NBC and others on the threat, more importantly, the Department of Homeland Security and our state and local partners will continue our mission to secure the nation’s election systems.

All that one needs to do is kick people off the roles. Take a highly Democratic ward, and kick 2% of the voters off the roles, rinse and repeat throughout the mid-west.

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million:www.weeklystandard.com...

Text So it's fair to say that the 2016 presidential election was decided by about 77,000 votes out of than 136 million ballots cast. According to the final tallies, Trump won Pennsylvania by 0.7 percentage points (44,292 votes), Wisconsin by 0.7 points (22,748 votes), Michigan by 0.2 points (10,704 votes). If Clinton had won all three states, she would have won the Electoral College 278 to 260

Why is it that one of Trump's very first orders of business was to demand the Sec. of State of every state to hand over the voter information?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh I'm so sorry I triggered the leftist, not.

Who's triggered? And how did you come to that conclusion?

Where did I say you complained? Ugh, those delusions again

This is what you said:

by responding to a response to another poster in the same regard

Your response to the other member was to complain about Leftists. I did not response in the "Same regard". Or perhaps you meant something else. I'm not sure. Your post was not very specific and it appears to lack thought.

I always feel better about myself, Trump won

As I feared. How you feel about yourself is tied to politics. That's a sign of a disturbed person. Add to that the unhealthy obsession with Leftists, and you are left with a whole lot of loony.

Everything you do, an our responses is a broken record, hello?! Been over a year and still complaining about Trump, and prosperity

I'm not complaining about Trump or prosperity. Are you lying again? Do you just make things up because it sounds good in your head?

Poor guy.

Just another blithering treasonous leftist, shrugs

Oh, now I'm treasonous as well, huh?

Do you want to make any more BS up? Again, do you have anything of value to say, other than the constant crying about Leftists?

Honestly, you need to man up a bit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join