It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Ah yes now let's watch people freak out if Trump has destroyed any phones with a hammer or wiped a massive amount of emails clean with a "cloth." HRC and her aides did it so i guess it's probably fine with you folks.

How many more investigations into anything Hillary related do you need? Years of that # and nothing. Donny Two-scoops said he'd lock her up and nothing. Republicans control entire government and nothing. Your whattaboutisms are all played out.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Now if we're looking for Russian connections no one has to look too far. These guys have worked with trump for a very very long time. I have zero doubt they collected dirt on him and are blackmailing him. Both the Russian mob and the government.
He's a perfect pasty because he's so full of himself so braggadocious and can't keep a secret. They look at him as the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I can see the Q-tards are actively trying to derail the discussion. What's up guys? Not a good day for people who believe they're changing the world by googling things, is it?

It's the "Qllective" now.

That nutter religion has a name, so get it right.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

Ah yes now let's watch people freak out if Trump has destroyed any phones with a hammer or wiped a massive amount of emails clean with a "cloth." HRC and her aides did it so i guess it's probably fine with you folks.

How many more investigations into anything Hillary related do you need? Years of that # and nothing. Donny Two-scoops said he'd lock her up and nothing. Republicans control entire government and nothing. Your whattaboutisms are all played out.

Well quit giving me ammo then. I merely pointed out the hypocrisy for ignoring the destruction of subpoenaed evidence in the case of HRC and her ilk but complaining about Trump doing the same. It's a fact btw. Silly already proved it. Not my fault if you make it that easy for me.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This is getting boring and stale

I'm sure you can find a thread that interests you. Perhaps that one brought to you by Sesame Street letters and numbers. That seems about your speed. Why don't you go bother those folks. Lol.
See ya round bubba.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is the same tactic being used in every case the doj and company are using.

There is no sense in indicting people that died of old age.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Now if we're looking for Russian connections no one has to look too far. These guys have worked with trump for a very very long time. I have zero doubt they collected dirt on him and are blackmailing him. Both the Russian mob and the government.
He's a perfect pasty because he's so full of himself so braggadocious and can't keep a secret. They look at him as the gift that keeps on giving.

And yet, he's been hiding his secret man love for Putin for almost 2 years now.

Is he a maniacal genius, or a blithering idiot? (I'm pretty sure he can't be both)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I can see the Q-tards are actively trying to derail the discussion. What's up guys? Not a good day for people who believe they're changing the world by googling things, is it?

Ah nice of you to show up. Thanks for your tolerance as always. I thought the tolerant left was just a meme but here you go proving me wrong. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Ahh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Praise be on high to the great orange one! May our google searches be so powerful all the democrats end up locked in Guantanamo!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh my. You heard the one about when pigs fly right?

That isn't happening and Flynn has already plead guilty.
He is cooperating with Mueller and has turned on trump who can't help him anyway.
Reinstated as NSA director? Not likely. That's a dream.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Ah nice of you to show up.

I probably wont be here long. ATS has gone full-retard and I do not spend much time here anymore.

Enjoy it while you can.

Thanks for your tolerance as always.

I can tolerate the loony beliefs of the Q people just fine. That does not mean I cannot call it what it is. A nutty religion.

I thought the tolerant left was just a meme but here you go proving me wrong. Thank you.

When your thought is clouded by stupidity, it's no wonder you are often wrong.

You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Is he a maniacal genius, or a blithering idiot? (I'm pretty sure he can't be both)

He's a blithering idiot working for a maniacal genius. Putin and his crowd have always understood the stakes in this matter and are quite careful.

Trump knew enough that he knew he couldn't release his taxes. I wonder how it is the Trumpettes aren't bothered by that fact. Bannon seems to understand that money laundering is at the root of the collusion. Trump knows that if he is too "hard" on Putin, Putin can simply release the records of all the money moved into the Trump organization from Russia.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Naw, just picking apart libtard fantasy and laughing at the would be results.

So, keep fantasizing 😏

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: network dude

He's a blithering idiot working for a maniacal genius. Putin and his crowd have always understood the stakes in this matter and are quite careful.

Trump knew enough that he knew he couldn't release his taxes. I wonder how it is the Trumpettes aren't bothered by that fact. Bannon seems to understand that money laundering is at the root of the collusion. Trump knows that if he is too "hard" on Putin, Putin can simply release the records of all the money moved into the Trump organization from Russia.

This, this guys a radical. Talk about delusions and you actually believe it? Lmfao, wow smh.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I'm a hypocrite? Where do you get off dude? This is an internet forum and I'm not Hillary Clinton you might want to remember that! Jesus just try to stay focused ok. I don't put trumps failings on you. He owns them. And I have nothing to do with any of this any more than you do. You're taking this all a little too personally and forcing that on others.
Try to remember were just ordinary folks with a peculiar interest in politics. I'm not "The Democrats" and you are not "the GOP".

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

So, keep fantasizing 😏

Funny. By reading your posts you can see that you have done no such thing.

In fact, it appears that all you have done in this thread is complain about Leftists.

Talk about fantasies, huh?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ah nice of you to show up. Thanks for your tolerance as always. I thought the tolerant left was just a meme but here you go proving me wrong. Thank you.

Tolerant Left, my ass...the gloves came off when Cadet Bonespurs decided to consort with the Commies.

If you think Putin is a friend of the US then you are as naive as the Twitter in Chief.
edit on 5-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The truth will be revealed no matter what. Mueller doesn't appear to be messing around.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The truth will be revealed no matter what. Mueller doesn't appear to be messing around.
Cool, been waiting and still are.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

So, keep fantasizing 😏

Doesn't seem to work that well out of your echo chambers, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join