It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Anyone want to weigh in on who the witness is?

A few names suspiciously missing off the list so the choices seem to be Don Jr, Kushner, Sater, Flynn or ?

Lmfao.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Another nothing burger.

If he wants them, he'll have them. This is getting boring and stale.

Although, it is comical to see you delusional leftist reach for whatever looks appetizing. Keep at it 😁

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is not his finances. It's every written communication and every phone call going back to November of 2015. The last thirty months or so. That's a lot of communications.
Think trump is ordering documents be destroyed at this moment?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

A few names suspiciously missing off the list so the choices seem to be Don Jr, Kushner, Sater, Flynn or ?

Lmfao.

They will be so disappointed when Flynn gets exonerated and hopefully reinstated. His wrath will be glorious.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just like that Silly proves once again she is just another hypocrite. Destroying documents is suddenly a big deal. Nice flip flopping there.

Too easy.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Lmfao.

They will be so disappointed when Flynn gets exonerated and hopefully reinstated. His wrath will be glorious.

Oh tell me about it. Leftist can't handle the actual truth or what they DONT want to hear.

Its so sad to see so many treasonous left wish ill for OUR President. Thank god they lost, Thank the Lord they lost. Our children are safe from their BS.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The witness Mueller is requesting this info from? I think it's a person still in the Whitehouse.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Ah yes now let's watch people freak out if Trump has destroyed any phones with a hammer or wiped a massive amount of emails clean with a "cloth." HRC and her aides did it so i guess it's probably fine with you folks.

It's much to late for that. Trump's "loyal" friends made copies to protect their own asses.
Trump in his arrogance confused fear with loyalty....I even wonder if the 3 letters might even have a mole in the Trump organization with all the questionable contacts and travel to Russia.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This is not his finances. It's every written communication and every phone call going back to November of 2015. The last thirty months or so. That's a lot of communications.
Think trump is ordering documents be destroyed at this moment?

If he takes notes from the DNC, then he'd be smashing phones and hard drives as we speak, but then, perhaps he's a bit busy running the country right now to deal with all that.

Didn't they have all his past digital footprint saved anyhow, just "masked"? Again, over a year into this and they just start to look at the meat and potatoes of Trump? I can fully understand why YOU don't see anything fishy there, but I can't fathom why most don't get it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Lmfao.

Oh tell me about it. Leftist can't handle the actual truth or what they DONT want to hear.

Its so sad to see so many treasonous left wish ill for OUR President. Thank god they lost, Thank the Lord they lost. Our children are safe from their BS.

Keep up the good fight. We are with you. Where we go one, we go all.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They have all the communications.

Then why this subpoena?
Mueller is looking to shore up his case. I'm certain he has way more evidence than we are aware of but he is still looking for corroborating evidence to tie it all up.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Imagine the outrage if Trump's responded to Mueller with just one repeating sentence. "At this point what difference does it make."

edit on 5-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Ah yes now let's watch people freak out if Trump has destroyed any phones with a hammer or wiped a massive amount of emails clean with a "cloth." HRC and her aides did it so i guess it's probably fine with you folks.

It's much to late for that. Trump's "loyal" friends made copies to protect their own asses.
Trump in his arrogance confused fear with loyalty....I even wonder if the 3 letters might even have a mole in the Trump organization with all the questionable contacts and travel to Russia.

Just so I know what to look for, can you explain the difference between "doing business in Russia" and " questionable contacts and travel to Russia". I only ask, as I was unaware that doing business in Russia was illegal, and knowing the US-Russia relationship, anyone with at lest a roll of tin foil in the house, knows that US Citizens doing things in Russia might be looked at real time by some aspect of the 3 letter boys. So thinking you are "hiding" would be something only an orange idiot" might do.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Imagine the outrage if Trump's response to Mueller with just one repeating sentence. "At this point what difference does it make."

I think holding up an Ipad with Hillary saying it would have much more dramatic effect.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Junior is a good choice. He knows a lot. I think he already turned over much of what he had.
Flynn can testify to what he witnessed but he won't have the documentation that Mueller is looking for beyond March of last year.
The Kushners would be a good choice too. Though I do not think these people are any more honest than trump is and do not trust them to provide the requested documentation.
These are folks who make up stories on the spot to cover their actions. How can we trust that they will comply?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Not to forget that this could open a can of real nasty maggots for other respected persons as well. One starts with an O.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm sure he will use that as a shield just like he's done from the start. Don't look here look there. Hey let's talk about my favorite opponent and whipping girl Hillary.
Because those things stir you guys up like cheap liquor.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Trust that they will comply? How about asking all the people of the Obama administration who had to be subpoenaed or HRC aides who pled the fifth first. The double standard is getting beyond ridicilous. Donald J. answered all questions right away and in the meantime Fusion GPS tried to dodge every hearing.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I can see the Q-tards are actively trying to derail the discussion. What's up guys? Not a good day for people who believe they're changing the world by googling things, is it?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL. Now we have Mueller leaking information, in order to justify his existance.

"Marge...leak this document to the press. We gotta keep our gig going!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join