It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
And remember the Ozzie Amb that met Papadopoulos in the UK pub and told the FBI 2 months later about it and said he was drunk and shooting his mouth off about russians?

Seems like he had raised $25 mil for the CF and was good friends with Bill and Hill.

What a coincidence eh?

Apparently the FBI is looking into this one.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Anyone want to weigh in on who the witness is?

A few names suspiciously missing off the list so the choices seem to be Don Jr, Kushner, Sater, Flynn or ?

Lmfao.

They will be so disappointed when Flynn gets exonerated and hopefully reinstated. His wrath will be glorious.

Exonerated by who? He pled guilty to lying to the FBI. I'm a lawyer. Please tell me how one gets exonerated from one's own guilty plea. Time travel?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

A few names suspiciously missing off the list so the choices seem to be Don Jr, Kushner, Sater, Flynn or ?

Lmfao.

They will be so disappointed when Flynn gets exonerated and hopefully reinstated. His wrath will be glorious.

Oh tell me about it. Leftist can't handle the actual truth or what they DONT want to hear.

Its so sad to see so many treasonous left wish ill for OUR President. Thank god they lost, Thank the Lord they lost. Our children are safe from their BS.

Being critical of your "dear leader" amounts to treason. You sound like a North Korean.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

And you only believe the fake news trump wants you to.
THINK for one damn second...It's been FIVE YEARS... if anyone had Hillary's emails they would NOT STILL BE HOLDING THEM FIVE YEARS LATER.
It's ridiculous and you know it.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

News Flash his approval rating is 35%. Yes it's the whole country. Go out on the street and ask if you doubt it.

I know I know it's the fake news. Lol.
Can't wait until the fake news comes and bites him on the ass. What a hoot that's going to be. Him yelling Obama, Hillary, Obama, Hillary wait wait while they drag his ass out of his seat behind the resolute desk.
It's coming.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There's one more story to fact check. Lol.
You guys never vet a source if it serves your purpose.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12Muellers in no hurry; just let the Twitter in chief stew in his own juices.

themoscowproject.org...

That's the part I don't get in all of this.

Why would Mueller be in no hurry to ouster the Mancherian candidate? It would seem to me few other things in life would require more speed. This man is ruining the country with every passing day and Mueller is in NO HURRY? How long do we let Putin's lap dog stew running this country?

Does make any sense at all?

Oh unless of course he doesn't have enough evidence at this time to ouster the Mancherian candidate ... then yes he would need more and more time to try and collect it.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Yeah you may have to remind me.
And while you're at it find the posts were I called anyone a Russian.
You're pathetic.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Here's an interesting article, I believe it's worth reading as it is quite undeniably factual and well put together.
It connects all those dots.
Trump- Russia

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Well you totally derailed the thread just like you set out to do.
Great job.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Time to take responsibility for your own train wreck...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7

Lmfao.

Oh tell me about it. Leftist can't handle the actual truth or what they DONT want to hear.

Its so sad to see so many treasonous left wish ill for OUR President. Thank god they lost, Thank the Lord they lost. Our children are safe from their BS.

Being critical of your "dear leader" amounts to treason. You sound like a North Korean.

Heaven help the man who gets in the way of Gods plans...

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm." ~ 1 Chronicles 16:22

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

What ev...💤

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Can you cite how many people Mueller has served with search warrants in his investigation. All those criminals and evidence of criminal activity, should be easy to obtain search warrants and conduct raids. Think about all the evidence the criminal White House is destroying while Mueller struggles to build a criminal case.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Other than back tracking on Trump Meeting with Mueller, can you name instances the Trump white house withheld requested documents? How many times Trump has used executive privilege to prevent the release of requested documents. Again, if there is evidence of criminal activity, just serve a search warrant?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It turns out the Australian diplomat that reported Papodopolas to the FBI secured 25 million dollars to the Clinton campaign. This has to be the most dirty witch hunt of all time.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The headline makes it sound like no documents have been provided yet.

Lawyers for the president on Thursday released a list that they said detailed the information and access the White House and Trump campaign have given to Mueller's Russia probe and congressional inquiries.

The document said the White House has provided more than 20,000 pages of materials, and the campaign has provided more than 1.4 million pages. It says more than 20 White House personnel have given interviews, including eight from the White House counsel's office. Seventeen campaign employees "plus 11 additional individuals" have given interviews, Trump's attorneys say.

NPR

Mueller is getting pretty much everything he wants. When he turns up nothing on Trump but some unpaid parking tickets, what is the excuse gonna be?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
You do realise that is the main reason that Trump is where he is now, he was put in by a very select bunch of hypocritical elite in Washington who went bonkers when Obama became President...

originally posted by: Murgatroid
I say lets not disappoint them.

I thought you already had, three dubious links, (one my server wouldn't allow) about Mueller coming crashing to the ground...a total spin of rubbish, If Trump thought for one minute he could get rid of Mueller who has wide parameters in his investigation, Trump would have dumped him, the truth is Trump is shiite scared of both Mueller an Manafort, but he dare not make a move.

As for anything I have said, these are the facts,
When Obama won in 2008, the CNP, (The Council for National Policy) a Washington very right wing group, with some very extreme right wingers as well, immediately launched the Conservative Action Project. (CAP) consisting of Patrick Pizzella, Kellyanne Conway, Becky Dunlop, and Ed Meese, and others. What is interesting about this is that Patrick Pizzella worked as a lobbyist with Jack Abramoff for Russian Oil companies in the 90s, and even brought Conway along for one of his trips. All four of those listed people now work in the Trump administration, they are all also members of the much bigger, CNP.
Thing is, round these people, apart from Obama banging, you can hardly get a paragraph without some Russian reference, the CNP...which also has the NRA under it's wing, has associations in Russian dealings, as does the NRA.
There are dozens of more right wing set-ups under the wing of the CNP, with hardly anyone in Trump's admin, including Pence that does not have some association with the CNP, as members or affiliated groups.

CAP,
www.washingtonpost.com...

Copy and paste to search bar,
washingtonpost.com/local/education/influential-conservative-group-trump-devos-should-dismantle-education-department-and-bring-god-into-classrooms/2017 /02/15/196bf872-f2df-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html?utm_term=.9e61cd0e6215

CNP,
www.splcenter.org...
CNP,
CNP,older,
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 6-3-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

thought you already had, three dubious links, (one my server wouldn't allow) about Mueller coming crashing to the ground...a total spin of rubbish, If Trump thought for one minute he could get rid of Mueller who has wide parameters in his investigation, Trump would have dumped him, the truth is Trump is shiite scared of both Mueller an Manafort, but he dare not make a move.

False narrative?

Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit
www.nytimes.com...

If Trump did follow through, what would the narrative be. Trump fired Mueller because “Trump is shiite scared of both Mueller an Manafort”?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

...what a patriot

What a crock.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join