It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kyrios0Zero

right.

I get it.

Regular old Euro-fascism that would've been right at home in Germany in the 30s.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
a reply to: Murgatroid

Where is Mueller's credibility in tatters?

With the always Trumpers?

I'll bet it gets tattered further, tattered as it need be in order to cover for the compromised pres.

His credibility is more than fine outside the alt-right. Of course, Bannon's credibility is now in tatters, too, demonstrating again that no one's credbility survives on the alt-right if they're against Trump.

Yeah, about Mueller....

Court documents recently filed by the government further rock the credibility of Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller because they show that as FBI Director Mueller he worked to cover up the connection between a Florida Saudi family and the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The documents reveal that Mueller was likely involved in publicly releasing deceptive official agency statements about a secret investigation of the Saudis, who lived in Sarasota, with ties to the hijackers. A Florida journalism nonprofit uncovered the existence of the secret FBI investigation that was also kept from Congress.

Under Mueller’s leadership, the FBI tried to discredit the story, publicly countering that agents found no connection between the Sarasota Saudi family and the 2001 terrorist plot. 

www.judicialwatch.org... paign=corruption chronicles

...what a patriot.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Where is Mueller's credibility in tatters?

With the always Trumpers?

I'll bet it gets tattered further, tattered as it need be in order to cover for the compromised pres.

His credibility is more than fine outside the alt-right. Of course, Bannon's credibility is now in tatters, too, demonstrating again that no one's credbility survives on the alt-right if they're against Trump.

Yeah, about Mueller....

Court documents recently filed by the government further rock the credibility of Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller because they show that as FBI Director Mueller he worked to cover up the connection between a Florida Saudi family and the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The documents reveal that Mueller was likely involved in publicly releasing deceptive official agency statements about a secret investigation of the Saudis, who lived in Sarasota, with ties to the hijackers. A Florida journalism nonprofit uncovered the existence of the secret FBI investigation that was also kept from Congress.

Under Mueller’s leadership, the FBI tried to discredit the story, publicly countering that agents found no connection between the Sarasota Saudi family and the 2001 terrorist plot. 

www.judicialwatch.org... paign=corruption chronicles

...what a patriot.

Easy now....you are liable to confuse the Leftists with real facts.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Where is Mueller's credibility in tatters? With the always Trumpers?

We're you expecting the liberal pwned MSM to spoon feed you the facts?

Good luck with that...

This bares repeating if you missed it above:

Sometimes, you can tell the big story of the day by what CNN is NOT covering...

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has lost his credibility as the lead of the investigation into the unsubstantiated allegations of illegal collusion with Russia by Donald Trump. Mr. Mueller should resign immediately.

The authors of the federal law governing the special counsel placed safeguards in the code that explicitly prohibit anyone serving in that capacity with a “conflict of interest.” Even the appearance of a conflict is sufficient for qualifying as a violation, as the rule has been interpreted. And the appearance of a "conflict of interest" is incontrovertible.

Those who worked under them have attested Mueller and Comey possessed a close friendship – they have been described as having been joined at the hip and being “brothers in arms.” And we should not allow the leftist media to conceal the fact that the person appointed as that Special Counsel was the "one person in government in whom [Comey] could confide in and trust.”

It is crystal clear that Mueller is in violation of the law by remaining in his role. By being in violation of the law, he has undermined the very thing that provides him his authority as special counsel. How does he credibly execute the law when he ignores it himself? This investigation has become a dizzying quagmire of ruptured trust. Surveying the evidence, any reasonable person would admit Mueller clearly appears to be a partisan arbiter of justice. That appearance of a conflict not only undermines Mueller’s credibility; it legally requires him to resign.

Robert Mueller must resign

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Not me. Why would the Russians be out to get me.
Once again you're trying to derail the thread.
One way or another you want me to stop talking about this.

This guy Nunberg is all over the tv shooting his mouth off about how Mueller makes him laugh and how he's not turning on his friend. These guys all talk like mobsters.
It's ridiculous they get so bold with smart talk. He thinks he can plead the fifth to protect someone else from being incriminated and in the same breath says Roger Stone has nothing to hide. He says he thinks trump may have done something during the campaign. Sounds like more bold talking to me honestly. I doubt he knows anything.
What I think , since he has been given immunity is that Mueller is simply using him to verify that Roger Stone has given him everything he asked for. I bet everybody who was in Stones contact list that was associated with the campaign have or will get similar requests. Mueller want to verify that Stone a prime player in the wiki leaks Podesta emails release has given him everything.
Mueller can not try to impeach trump. All he is going to do is make a report to the DOJ.
Sessions could very well say thank you very much well be in touch if we have any questions. I doubt he will do that unless Muellers report come back clean.
Mueller will not trump up charges just to "get trump". This is the law of the country were dealing with not the gangs of New York.

And I don't call everybody who disagrees with me Russian.
I asked one person. We're not discussing that okay?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That is HUGE, thanks for digging that story up!

That's exactly the type of credibility I'm talkin' about...

727Sky also did an excelent thread on this as well here.

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He is part of the deep state then. He is in lock step with the Bushes, Clintons, and Obamas. He is the deep states last hope to stop Trump before he exposes them and their corruption.

originally posted by: toysforadults
his job isn't investigation it's coverup and deflect, he's deep state...

Mueller knew that Clapper lied to Congress, and yet he did not investigate him. He failed the American people. This material omission alone disqualifies him and proves his evident culpability. His silence is criminal. No one could be FBI director and not have condoned the illegal surveillance activity. His predecessor J. Edgar Hoover used salacious illegal surveillance to blackmail his opponents. Likewise, Mueller has been doing the same thing for the Deep State, according to many whistleblowers. Mueller is not credible, despite ignorant, complicit or blackmailed politicians who say his "reputation for integrity and honesty is above reproach."

PROOF: ROBERT MUELLER CANNOT BE IMPARTIAL IN THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

edit on 3.5.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

right.

I get it.

Regular old Euro-fascism that would've been right at home in Germany in the 30s.

You want to talk fascism? Good let's see.

Trump supporters getting attacked for just supporting the "wrong" candidate. Free speech rallies shut down by Antifa. Riots in the streets because Trump is evil. The brown shirts send their regards. How about the censorship of Free Speech throuh different social media companies like Twitter and Facebook who don't even ban other users for distributing CP. How about the constant defense of people who hurt GOP governemnet officials? The same people openly mocking the GOP train derailment or the shooting that took place near a Baseball field? How about the endless blatant Fake News articles depicting Trump as inept to lead the country. Koi fish incident anyone? Causing a market crash? Putting people in a frenzy by deliberately publishing wrong facts like the Donald Junior Wikileaks email connection? How about you ask Erdogan the supreme ruler of Turkey what he did to any opposition?

Please just
when you have no idea what fascism even means. I'm sick and tired of people blabbering on about this Nazi BS. You still have all your rights and the US is one of the most priviliged countries on the whole f#cking planet. Meanwhile the Left screams bloody murder to infringe on the Second Amendment rights because the NRA is responsible for the mass school shootings well there is still one tiny problem with that narrative because no f#cking NRA member ever committed any school shootings. Take a good and hard look at the side who pushed for bans of all kinds and oops what a shocker it's the one who claims to protect Democracy by using fascist tactics to silence the opposition. You got it all backwards. What a f#cking joke this has become.

Do you call all italians fascist now as well ? Did you even keep up with the election results? Just
with the fascism BS because quite frankly it's an insult to all the victims of real fascism.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
If nothing has happened to Hillary with all her corruption, then nothing will happen to Trump. If it does, you may very see a civil war if they impeach Trump.

Who ya gonna shoot Goat?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We both know that is not true. Cut the BS and quit playing the victim. Do i have to remind you how you labeled me in a thread a few months back? Because i have a pretty excellent memory. It starts with a T. You overplayed your victim card and i'm done playing games.

Furthermore there is no indication of your fantasies happening in real life. Sorry to disappoint you and yes my questions are relevant because you stated that Trump is probably destroying evidence funny because you and others had no problem when HRC did the same. That's a fact btw not just a fairy tale. You didn't answer a single legitimate question of mine and you still have the audacity to lecture me on not derailing this thread? How about taking a look into the mirror yourself first. You attempt to derail other threads all the time. Do you really think that nobody noticed? At least admit and own up to it because that's what real people do.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TheGOAT
If nothing has happened to Hillary with all her corruption, then nothing will happen to Trump. If it does, you may very see a civil war if they impeach Trump.

Who ya gonna shoot Goat?

Where did Goat mention shooting any people? See this is the problem. All the insinuations and baiting to catch members off guard. Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Actually, this is one case where he's right about calling someone a fascist. I am indeed a fascist with a majority of my views aligning with the NSDAP (for an example of a difference, I'm in favor of titled nobility and monarchism). What the leftists and the globalists they serve have implemented is not fascism because it is not in service of the folk and nation with respect for natural hierarchy. The closest comparison would be Stalinist Marxism utilizing a corporatist mask to grant the illusion that governance and industry have not been rolled into the same power structure.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Whoa. Yikes. Grab your umbrella! It's raining facts in here!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Correct...

I prefer to use pictures since many appear oblivious to hard facts.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well i don't agree with your political view at all but i respect your right for Free Speech. My post wasn't in defense of you per se rather a statement to all the labeling BS. It's getting tiresome to hear and i worry that the words lost all meanings in the process. That is more dangerous in itself.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I like to use pictures to prove a point as well.

This is the Leftists when they attempt to argue real facts and their make believe facts.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I can understand the urge to call the radical left fascists and the establishment fascists due to the tactics they employ, but this would be incorrect. The Marxists require the use of force (both in the literal sense and in regards to censorship) to implement and protect their ideology because it is based in the lie of what is possible under a Marxist regime (here is also relevant the lie of equality which is emphasized by progressives). Fascists recognized that it is necessary to combat such elements with greater force because those lies will always be more enticing than the struggles which face us in the real world and thus represent a great danger to the stability of societies. In the US, the principle of freedom of speech is based on the premise that rational discourse is possible for a populace, but the current situation, the course of the country since the beginning of the twentieth century, should clearly illustrate that the majority are not capable of seeing honeyed words as denoting impossibilities. This is especially relevant in the internet environment where legions of artificial voices are constructed by organizations such as the JIDF, industry lobbyists, and everyone else with money and an agenda. It's laughable that Mueller goes after 13 Russians for such a thing when there isn't a single political campaign which didn't rely on botfarms and paid shills. Where are the indictments for Monsanto's use of such means to defend its poisonous business? More now than ever, freedom of speech is a mistaken principle which allows the wicked and deviant to manipulate the masses.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kyrios0Zero
Obama

Eeewwww, Obama....That's all you needed to say. You do realise that is the main reason that Trump is where he is now, he was put in by a very select bunch of hypocritical elite in Washington who went bonkers when Obama became President, and they had to do something about that. Ask Kellyanne, she is the one who nurses Donald along the yellow brick road.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It seemed that every channel I turned to, this guy (who noone's ever heard of) was daring Mueller to put him in jail for not coming in for an interview, after a grand jury subpoenaed him. Sam Nunberg sounded like he was drunk, or high off of something that gave him a false sense of bravery.

Turns out that he likely was drunk, or high.

Story: thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
You do realise that is the main reason that Trump is where he is now, he was put in by a very select bunch of hypocritical elite in Washington who went bonkers when Obama became President...

Many come to ATS looking for cold hard facts...

I say lets not disappoint them.

Another poster sums up my feelings so perfectly that I am tempted to change my sig:

originally posted by: FingerMan
To me, its like some of you people are so programmed that the MSM could tell you poop is good for you and you would start eating that sht up like it was popcorn. I deal in facts. IDGAF what the libs think. I really don't.

Quotes below are from a well known prophet who I can PERSONALLY vouch for.

I have seen his words spoken AND come to pass in person right in plain sight...

“ God says, “I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office”

“I shall place in the highest office...”

“I will raise up Trump...”

February 10, 2007

“There will be a praying president, not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, “he has hot blood.” For the Spirit of God says, yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way, and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of hosts. Listen to the word of the Lord. God says, “I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office, and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power, says the Lord of hosts.”

I Never Believed Trump Was Chosen By God Until I Saw This Prophecy, Now It All Makes Sense

Kim Clement was a well known and respected prophet. Back in 2007 he gave at the time a very unusual prophecy in that he said Trump would be come God’s Trumpet, and would be placed in the highest office in the land.

“There will be a praying President, not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in and they shall says, ‘He has hot blood.’” “For the Spirit of God says, Yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of Hosts.”

“Listen to the Word of the Lord. God says, ‘I will put at your helm for two terms a President that will pray, but he not be a praying President when he starts.’”

I Never Believed Trump Was Chosen By God Until I Saw This Prophecy, Now It All Makes Sense

April 4, 2007

“This that shall take place shall be the most unusual thing, a transfiguration, a going into the marketplace, if you wish, into the news media, where Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say.7 Newsweek, what I want them to say. The View, what I want them to say. Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord. Trump shall become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet, and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, says the Lord….

For God said, “I will not forget 9/11. I will not forget what took place that day, and I will not forget the gatekeeper that watched over New York, who will once again stand and watch over this nation,” says the Spirit of God. “It shall come to pass that the man that I shall place in the highest office shall go in whispering My name. But God said, when he enters into the office, he will be shouting out by the power of the Spirit. For I shall fill Him with My Spirit when he goes into office, and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in your land.

Kim Clement’s prophecies regarding Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

edit on 3.5.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
And remember the Ozzie Amb that met Papadopoulos in the UK pub and told the FBI 2 months later about it and said he was drunk and shooting his mouth off about russians?

Seems like he had raised $25 mil for the CF and was good friends with Bill and Hill.

What are the chances?!

Hey! Goomba! What a coincidence!

25 mil from the aussies for the Clinton Foundation.

Is that legal?

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join