It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Oh yeah here's that ridiculous theory that trump and Mueller are actually working together to get Obama. You get the gold membership in conspiracies. Congratulations. Unfortunately there's no cash award.

Congratulations! You have put two plus two together. Republican special prosecutor working with Republican president. The end is certain.

And Flynn and Manafort are just "taking one for the team," right?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Please. He has a 35% approval rating. Don't tell me about pleasant surprises or the rest of the country who happen to disagree.
edit on 352018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well Mueller is a bit low key until he has to be.
Apparently this guy Nunberg was also called to appear before the grand jury this Friday and he plans to disobey.
Maybe Mueller will be a little less low key when that happens.
edit on 352018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kyrios0Zero

originally posted by: Scrubdog
Plus, they tend to forget that their guy panicked and fired Comey because Comey wouldn't be "loyal" - thus starting the entire investigation over again.

First, Trump isn't my guy. He's a liberal and a coward. However, Comey certainly wouldn't be loyal to anyone but an establishment dog as proven by his quashing of the Clinton server investigation in which direct evidence of mishandling of classified material was open for the public to see. By comparison, Mueller's investigation has jack# in the way of evidence for the witchhunt he's been appointed to lead. Let's not forget that Mueller didn't appear from nowhere either, he's a former director of the FBI. The same FBI which used an "investigation" of Flynn to entrap him by interrogating him on details which were known to the FBI (thus not something which needed to be investigated) and screwing him over lapses in memory. Who was in charge of the FBI at that time anyway?
Comey shouldn't have just been fired, he should be hanged. Failing to go after the voluminous cohort of traitors and foreign agents (US-Israeli dual citizens) infesting the Federal government since the WWII era is why Trump isn't actually a darling of the right-wing. The Republicans aren't right-wing by the way, they are liberal corporatists complicit in various treasonous acts from the take-over of the military-industrial complex to the establishment of the intelligence cabal which enforces the will of that MIC (the Bush family perfectly encapsulates all of these currents, as CIA connected "industrialists" involved in everything from the JFK assassination to 9/11).

Whatever you say, Ace.

You're furious, just furious about the obvious crimes of Hillary, but you'll give Trump a pass on his crimes.

You're also furious that the FBI would question someone on things they already know (how do you know the questions involved things the FBI already knew?) Police question people every single day on things the police already know. It is called testing a person's credibility. Flynn failed. Just like Flynn failed when he "failed" to register as a foreign lobbyist, telling the Russians everything is ok, hack our elections all they want, it's fine with Trump. that stuff happens to be against the law, but you'll give Flynn a pass on it, whereas Hillary with her non-existent crime needs to be locked up.

Then again, you deny bring a Trump guy and yet you'll toss out the FBI over someone not willing to enforce our laws. Sounds pretty "conservative" to me. You are Trymp's guy, at least until a "real conservative" comes along and yanks the elections entirely.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

Ha her email was never hacked. Where are they ?

You always believe everything the FBI says as Scouts Truth
this is obviously part of the fix they did to appease
Obama. Remember he said he didn't believe she did
anything to endanger national security.

Well now we know the truth that Hillary emailed
Obama while she was in Russia.

Tsk Tsk Tsk sillly, get your stories straight.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Please. He has a 35% approval rating. Don't tell me about pleasant surprises or the rest of the country who happen to disagree.

Newsflash it's not the whole country. It's mostly vocal Trump supporters vs the vocal HRC voters. The silent majority is still silent and the people who didn't vote are watching the insanities committed on both sides because it's all about feelings and not accomplishments. Your wishful blue wave went right down the drain before it even formed . Holding a stupid grudge will cost you dearly in the midterms. If you still think the ridicilous behavior of the people who screamed at the sky,fought for criminals instead of american citizens and anihilated the legal immigrant voter base in the process and voted against a tax cut earned more votes for your cause i got bad news for you.
edit on 5-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No you're being a mentsh. It's a Yiddish term.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Oh stop. I just did. You don't accept it fine. I'm not going to force feed you.

I am just asking what laws Trump actually broke?

I'll pick up a brisket for the smoker and some steaks for the BBQ while we wait for that answer.

Might want to pick up a case of beer or 2 so we can get it chilling.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why that is, is because there are already numerous threads about it. Topics ranging from what he wore to body cams to sesame street letters making claims to its penitents and no reason to cover it again here. But I understand if I only knew one song I guess I'd keep singing it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why that is, is because there are already numerous threads about it. Topics ranging from what he wore to body cams to sesame street letters making claims to its penitents and no reason to cover it again here. But I understand if I only knew one song I guess I'd keep singing it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I'll pick up a brisket for the smoker and some steaks for the BBQ while we wait for that answer.

We will have to be careful, we could drink ourselves to death waiting for any Leftist to come up with a real crime.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

We will have to be careful, we could drink ourselves to death waiting for any Leftist to come up with a real crime.

But Mueller is working on it, could be any day now!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

I'm a "Trump guy" only insofar as I'm glad that he ran with the platform that he did as it provided a rallying point for the right far further to the right than any position since Nixon. Granted, there were always portions of that platform that were distasteful, such as his pandering to LGBTBBQs, Blacks, and especially his support for Israel. The major points were border security, an end to the red carpet treatment of illegal immigrants, shoring up the fundamentals of the economy instead of relying on Fed spreadsheet magic, drawing down the globalist policies of intervention in other countries, and reigning in the power of appointed bureaucrats while tackling the perennial bloom of traitors. Even when he fails to follow through on such things, the important point is that he opened the door for someone totally dedicated to those things to be elected in the future. Or to enact a coup in order to forcibly apply the needed changes to this country. You're right in that I don't particularly care about the rule of law, but I also care even less for disingenuous maggots who harp on and on about this Trump witchhunt while ignoring the long list of crimes following Clinton all the way back to Arkansas. If people wanted a starting point for going after Trump, I'd think the natural place would be his appearance on the lolita express guest list. Of course, that will never be properly investigated because it would lead right back to too many of the people that the leftists back. It's the same reason that leftists pay lip service to the plight of women while completely ignoring the research which has been done into long-standing programs of human trafficking connected to the CIA and the political establishment (Bill Clinton being another guest on the lolita express). And of course, the endlessly outraged masses don't care about the ties between the CIA and the mass media, nor that Obama even went as far as to sign in a provision that made it legal for the government to use propaganda on the public (which certainly hadn't stopped Mockingbird in the past).
I could only wish that Trump was half the Hitler that the left makes him out to be, but the constant furor over him is nothing more than a deflection from the absolute corruption which has taken hold of the establishment in every regard from academia to industry to government. The neocons and neo-Marxists are just deluded, brainwashed pawns belonging to the same masters.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

But meetings and stuff with people.....

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
BREAKING!

Mueller has subpoenaed all documents from Skip in NYC. Skip was Donald Trump's barber from 1987 to 2003.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: the2ofusr1

I suspect you don't care because it's against trump. I see you have nothing to contribute...Again.

You have the balls to tell someone else they "don't contribute"? I've been watching you go into threads for years now that you don't agree with and post 2-3 word asinine responses.

Should I go dig some up to remind you?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If nothing has happened to Hillary with all her corruption, then nothing will happen to Trump. If it does, you may very see a civil war if they impeach Trump.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'd like to know who stole an election from whom, and just hit the highlights of how it was done. Please and thank you.,

We'll find out the extent of the interference of the election in due course, I'm sure Manafort is being quite helpful by now. He should also be able to shed some light on the RNC convention in Cleveland where cell calls were made to some entity/s during the topic of Ukraine, when moves to add more military aid to Ukraine were suddenly stopped, as reported by many surprised Republicans who were about to speak on the topic...Manafort was there.
The RNC may also come under scrutiny over the selection of Trump as candidate, where debate on it was stifled around the same time, some very staunch Republicans were not pleased at all given Trump's 'ideology' at the time.
Mueller might even want to talk to the National Enquirer CEO David Pecker who ran the false Ted Cruz stories, and of course Manafort's business friends like Stone and others.
Thing is, Manafort is not the nicest guy on the planet, and many of his clients? well they weren't so nice either, belonging to the political version of a middle ages shambles...yup, there's a lot old Manny knows.....and, unlike the buffoons in the White House including the head buffoon, Manafort ain't stupid.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not to worry.

That Karma thing seems to be working...

Sometimes, you can tell the big story of the day by what CNN is NOT covering — or by how the heavily biased network covers what they think is the big story. “Trump’s Russia defense in disarray,” blared the CNN website headline on Tuesday morning. So, clearly, the real story is just the opposite. It’s special counsel Robert Mueller investigation that’s in disarray. Total disarray.

Mr. Mueller was sold to America as an above-the-fray, non-partisan elder with the gravitas to handle investigating the president of the United States. As it turns out, Mr. Mueller has put together a pack of partisan lawyers, many of whom contributed campaign cash to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats; stonewalled demands from House lawmakers for information; and, most recently, secretly demoted a heavily biased FBI agent who’s a hater of President Trump.

Robert Mueller's credibility plunging as Donald Trump probe implodes

The Bias Inside The Trump-Russia Collusion Investigation is So Overwhelming, Mueller Has Lost All Credibility.

Republican officials have previously said the text messages show the FBI was biased against Trump in Mueller's investigations into Russian election meddling. With a new bombshell dropping each week. It seems the Republican statement was more factual than it was political hyperbole.

On Sunday, it was learned that the FBI failed to hand over a block of Peter Strzok text messages between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017, because they went “missing.”

After the Latest Bombshell, Why Is The Mueller Investigation Allowed To Continue?

The investigation at this time now has a credibility problem...so any report Mueller makes will be arguable. Which is why the Mueller just subpoena'd Trumps Deutsche Bank records this morning. Mueller knows his investigation is crap, and is trying to trick Trump into firing him. I hope Trump does not take the bait.

The reason Mueller is there is to locate, identity and destroy all Uranium One evidence incriminating himself, the FBI and Justice Dept. The “Russia Investigation” just gives him access to all records.

Mueller Credibility Plunges, Trump Probe Imploding

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Where is Mueller's credibility in tatters?

With the always Trumpers?

I'll bet it gets tattered further, tattered as it need be in order to cover for the compromised pres.

His credibility is more than fine outside the alt-right. Of course, Bannon's credibility is now in tatters, too, demonstrating again that no one's credbility survives on the alt-right if they're against Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join