It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Funny you never cited a source and everything you have is speculation.

Can you cite specific evidence of a specific law being broken?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There are probably a lot of republicans that were upset that trump won. And surprised like all of us.
edit on 352018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Oh stop. I just did. You don't accept it fine. I'm not going to force feed you.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
Plus, they tend to forget that their guy panicked and fired Comey because Comey wouldn't be "loyal" - thus starting the entire investigation over again.

First, Trump isn't my guy. He's a liberal and a coward. However, Comey certainly wouldn't be loyal to anyone but an establishment dog as proven by his quashing of the Clinton server investigation in which direct evidence of mishandling of classified material was open for the public to see. By comparison, Mueller's investigation has jack# in the way of evidence for the witchhunt he's been appointed to lead. Let's not forget that Mueller didn't appear from nowhere either, he's a former director of the FBI. The same FBI which used an "investigation" of Flynn to entrap him by interrogating him on details which were known to the FBI (thus not something which needed to be investigated) and screwing him over lapses in memory. Who was in charge of the FBI at that time anyway?
Comey shouldn't have just been fired, he should be hanged. Failing to go after the voluminous cohort of traitors and foreign agents (US-Israeli dual citizens) infesting the Federal government since the WWII era is why Trump isn't actually a darling of the right-wing. The Republicans aren't right-wing by the way, they are liberal corporatists complicit in various treasonous acts from the take-over of the military-industrial complex to the establishment of the intelligence cabal which enforces the will of that MIC (the Bush family perfectly encapsulates all of these currents, as CIA connected "industrialists" involved in everything from the JFK assassination to 9/11).

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: olaru12

There are probably a lot of republicans that were upset that trump won. And surprised like all of us.

Thankfully, it turned out to be at very pleasant surprise!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I wouldn't know I never watch CNN. Guess we will just take your word for it. Lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

What?
He is asking for this guy's emails, phone logs, texts and paperwork. He should have them.

Raid him? Really? No he will ask and then when the guy refuses he will lock him up for contempt. They don't need the theatrics.

I have known the FBI to raid school corporations for embezzlement and kick backs over lawn service. If there was real evidence of laws being broken by the White House, there would be a raid on Trump. Again, the effort to maintain the illusion of collusion. This is just grandstanding.
edit on 5-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 5-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Removed a a

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Oh stop. I just did. You don't accept it fine. I'm not going to force feed you.

I am just asking what laws Trump actually broke?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Ha her email was never hacked. Where are they ? In five years with everything that went on someone somewhere is still hoarding those emails? Really?
For five years? And Hillary was out of the state department by February of 2013 so even your date doesn't make sense.
The FBI said they didn't see any evidence of her being hacked and when guccifer was extradited here to answer questions he said he lied about having Hillary's emails.
I read everything that is printed about that. Maybe you forgot guccifer said he lied maybe you never knew it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh your funny.
Thanks for chiming in.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'd cry if I could stop laughing.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yeah stealing an election is just a minor inconvenience.

Could you expand on this just a little please.

I'd like to know who stole an election from whom, and just hit the highlights of how it was done. Please and thank you.,

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Ah yes now let's watch people freak out if Trump has destroyed any phones with a hammer or wiped a massive amount of emails clean with a "cloth." HRC and her aides did it so i guess it's probably fine with you folks.

How many more investigations into anything Hillary related do you need? Years of that # and nothing. Donny Two-scoops said he'd lock her up and nothing. Republicans control entire government and nothing. Your whattaboutisms are all played out.

How about 1 special counsel on a mission and not a bull# show?

Gowdey is saying they need one for the FISA investigations, too.

We all know where that would lead!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No it's not. Your mistaken ...
Again. This isn't a thread about fantasy murder schemes. It's about Robert Mueller and this new revelation about his request for documentation. How many times do you need to be told that? Or just read you'll see you're the only one talking about Seth Rich.

And why is that? Had his murder been solved? Or is it just not important enough to warrant discussion?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's come to Bottom of the Barrel Fishing Expeditions for Non Existent Crimes now I see with Herr Mueller . He will Find Nothing as Usual , and at the Expense of the American Tax Payer . When will this Dog and Pony Show Finally End , 2020 ? .Hmm.....

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
however which side is loosing here. i like to submit already my original schadenfreud ( coming here out of

). iam your freud and helpa

edit on 5-3-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yeah the russians are all out to get you. Paranoid much? Everybody who disagrees with you is a russian. Interesting view of reality. *rolleyes* You seriously need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Trump made deals and met with foreign leaders. Do you really think this would all happen if there was even a shred of evidence of him working for the russians? You better hope it's not true because then the Obama administration would be complicit and Mr. scandal free president could face charges for sedition and treason(the law is little fuzzy on that one.) It makes no logical sense to keep someone this compromised in power if they weren't all in on it in the first place.

I never got an answer why the Obama administration just looked at the supposed evidence for russian collusion and just decided nah let's watch Trump getting elected because that would be hilarious? Why not leak this russian collusion bombshell evidence right before the election so Trump could have never been taken the candidate seat in the fisrt place? Why the f#ck would they allow that? Do you see the insanity of all the russian collusion BS now?

If Mueller tries to impeach Trump on any bogus charges there will be hell to pay. I'm not keen on a civil war but this could easily start one. Your and others biggest mistake was to ridicule Trump supporters and labeling them with every buzzword you could think of into oblivion. Now they will reap what you sow. We will be watching.

Btw did you follow the italian election? Are they all russians as well?

I called it since the beginning of this BS and nothing has changed. There will be no impeachment and Trump will serve at least a full term.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yeah stealing an election is just a minor inconvenience.

Could you expand on this just a little please.

I'd like to know who stole an election from whom, and just hit the highlights of how it was done. Please and thank you.,

There is way more evidence of the DNC and HRC colluding to boot out Bernie Sanders from the presedential race then the russians helping Trump. Sweet irony.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: Scrubdog

Oh i remember for all the calls of a voter fraud investigation right after Trump won but that suddenly stopped when it became clear that it pointed back to them in the first place. HRC winning the popular vote is also still up for debate. Some surprises heading our way in that regard.

Sure. Much like Q is going to bring the "storm" that is going to expose all of the Leftsts as pedos and such.

You put too much faith in your religion.

It's not just about the Left or Right. Why are you unable to grasp that?

True. My apologies.

The Q religious fanatics will go after anyone that questions their BS and make up anything they have to in the process.

Wow, it's almost like they are PC Progressive Leftists!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Hey , Giorgy is living in NYC Now , He is Rumored to be a Special Reporter for CNN . Go Figure.....

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join