It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

WASHINGTON — The grand jury investigating alleged collusion between Russia and Donald Trump's presidential campaign has sent a witness a subpoena seeking all documents involving the president and a host of his closest advisers, according to a copy of the subpoena reviewed by NBC News.

According to the subpoena, which was sent to a witness by special counsel Robert Mueller, investigators want emails, text messages, work papers, telephone logs and other documents going back to Nov. 1, 2015, 4½ months after Trump launched his campaign

www.nbcnews.com...

Curious who this "witness" is.
They are asking for documentation going all the way back to November 2015!

They say the devil is in the details. Looks like Mueller is performing an exorcism.

From an article in Axios www.axios.com...

Muellers hit list includes

Carter PageCorey
Lewandowski
Donald J. Trump
Hope Hicks
Keith Schiller
Michael Cohen
Paul Manafort
Rick Gates
Roger Stone
Steve Bannon

Mueller has been asking witnesses when trump knew about the hacking of Podestas emails. Statements made by Roger Stone in the summer of 2016 hinted that he may have known in advance of the release of the emails by wiki leaks. Mueller wants to know if and when trump learned about the hack as he also hinted at having bombshell information about the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation that he was promising would be forthcoming ahead of when the rest of us knew about the hack.

So question is who is this witness that Mueller is leaning on?
Someone who was there from the beginning and was trusted with a lot of information.
I wonder if this witness is also on that hit list?
edit on 352018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
over year into the investigation and just now, they are interested in Trump's Campaign Finance?
Bravo Mr Mueller. At this rate, you will have this all wrapped up in 2028. Don't let our conversation slow you down, you are doing a fantastic job so far sir.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I suspect its Pokeman that is the deep connection . Those 13 Russians have to connect some how some where :>)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
over year into the investigation and just now, they are interested in Trump's Campaign Finance?
Bravo Mr Mueller. At this rate, you will have this all wrapped up in 2028. Don't let our conversation slow you down, you are doing a fantastic job so far sir.

Totally correct...miracles do happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I wonder if this is relevant to the investigation?

www.thenation.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I always thought that Pickachue looked a bit Russian, now we know for certain!

I hear that in October of this year, Mueller is going to be looking into Trump's "Business lunches". (as long as he stays on task)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It seems so. I doubt he is the witness though. That person was closely associated with the campaign.

I thought perhaps Kellyanne Conway but she joined trump a year into the campaign so that doesn't match the timeframe.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I suspect you don't care because it's against trump. I see you have nothing to contribute...Again.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why are you trying to derail my thread?

Hits too close?
edit on 352018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Anyone want to weigh in on who the witness is?

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm sorry if you see it that way Silly, I was just pointing out the irony that if the Mueller investigation was all about Trump's Russia ties, then looking at his campaign finance, would have been the first thing that needed to be looked at. (IMHO) So asking for it now, seems a tiny bit off.

If Trump is guilty, shoot him right between the eyes, I'm good with that. But if he's not, at some point, you will have to let this go.

Please continue with your ground breaking thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It seems so. I doubt he is the witness though. That person was closely associated with the campaign.

I thought perhaps Kellyanne Conway but she joined trump a year into the campaign so that doesn't match the timeframe.

The Trump/ russian mobster connection was established many, many years ago. Jared spilled the beans...Muellers in no hurry; just let the Twitter in chief stew in his own juices.

themoscowproject.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well CNN sure thinks that is the link :>)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

True. But I get the feeling it's someone closer in that would have emails and phone logs and texts and paperwork.
Maybe it's someone who is no longer there? But then how would they obtain inside documents?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is most likely the precursor to Mueller interviewing trump himself.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Could it be Preibus? Jeff Sessions?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

True. But I get the feeling it's someone closer in that would have emails and phone logs and texts and paperwork.
Maybe it's someone who is no longer there? But then how would they obtain inside documents?

Trumps frequent trips to Russia prompted the 3letters to shadow Trump and all his business deals and contacts. They have all the communications. They will show up via a 3 party soon.

fortune.com...
edit on 5-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Anyone want to weigh in on who the witness is?

A few names suspiciously missing off the list so the choices seem to be Don Jr, Kushner, Sater, Flynn or ?
edit on 5-3-2018 by crtrvt because: Added Flynn.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder if this is relevant to the investigation?

www.thenation.com...

That's one of Trump's mafia men...tied to one of the most ruthless assassins in Russia...eastern Europe, Semion Mogilevich.

Sater, is probably co-operating with the investigation..perhaps on the quiet, although maybe reported as so back a bit...I need to look that up.
His father Mikhail Sheferovsky, was a Russian mobster, and didn't stop when he came to America, doing the same things.

Sater BTW, is co-operating since 2017 and, as you might guess, it's about money laundering, probably not unrelated to Mueller's investigation.
edit on 5-3-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ah yes now let's watch people freak out if Trump has destroyed any phones with a hammer or wiped a massive amount of emails clean with a "cloth." HRC and her aides did it so i guess it's probably fine with you folks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join