It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: yuppa
Jesus could do miracles because God let him access the power and he was Human when he was here on earth.

Jesus used demons like Beelzebub to do his miracles, just like King Solomon. He admits as much in the Gospel of Mark, where he says he sees it as a way to "divide and conquer" Satan by using his demons to do good things. Of course, that came back and bit him in the rump after he raised Lazarus from the dead and people were horrified.

prove it. sounds like a false gosphel or a muslim version.

HOLD IT! the pharisees were saying that. nice try to try and dicredit Jesus.
You either mis understand or did it on purpose.

edit on 18000000pppm by yuppa because: researched

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

HOLD IT! the pharisees were saying that. nice try to try and dicredit Jesus.
You either mis understand or did it on purpose.

You need to read it in the context of the entire story. At this point, Jesus and his followers were doing a lot of demon casting (it was their primary source of income) and he was starting to become "infected" with the demons he was using. Even his followers were starting to think that he was nuts, particularly after he raised Lazarus from the dead after three days -- horrifying everybody.

He did that thing he often did, which was to not answer a question directly. His response was essentially, "Well, not admitting that I am using demons, IF I WAS, I would be doing it for this reason..." Not a LIE, exactly, but more like a deflection from the truth.

Jesus was the one who said he was greater than Solomon, who was a well-known sorcerer. But Jesus lost control and ended up paying for it. If it wasn't for his high standing in the community (Mary had big connections), and that Peter wanted to keep the ball rolling after Jesus died for his own purposes, Jesus would have been forgotten as a failed mystic and pretender to the throne.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The three.

The Dracon (Alien/Angel) CREATOR Creation

The leviathan or beast from Sea (CREATOR Creation hidden dweller, weapons bot or genetic kimera tech)

The beast from EA*RTH (anti Christ) possible lab designed hybrid/ (Alien/human) or inner EA*RTH being

Revelation 13 New International Version (NIV)
The Beast out of the Sea
13 The dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”[d]

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

The Beast out of the Earth
11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Not sure artificial intelligence can be blamed.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ

I am gonna wait until it turns water in to wine, and starts fishing.

To make that call.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The response

Revelation 19 King James Version (KJV)
19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

King James Version (KJV)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

That doesn't sound like the a.c, I thought the beast was like the devil?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

FLAT WRONG. read the story. you are adding your op. which is a sin. Jesus stated he was not using the devil to cast out devils. the whole a house divided not standing thing doncha know.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

No, the internet is the greatest gift to humanity thus far. The abusers of the web are the problem. I've been online since 2003 and I wouldn't change a thing about my online experience.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

the whole a house divided not standing thing doncha know.

He never said he was not using demons to do his miracles. And he continued to say that even if he was, his "excuse" for using demons to conduct miracles was that manipulating demons to do good things was dividing Satan's house so that it could not stand. It's right there in the text. Let those who have ears listen.

You have been taken in, as Revelation 19:20 says:

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Enjoy your swim.

As for sin, I am without it, because a false god's judgment does not apply to me. As an extra bonus, I'm free to cast the first stone.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

the whole a house divided not standing thing doncha know.

He never said he was not using demons to do his miracles. And he continued to say that even if he was, his "excuse" for using demons to conduct miracles was that manipulating demons to do good things was dividing Satan's house so that it could not stand. It's right there in the text. Let those who have ears listen.

You have been taken in, as Revelation 19:20 says:

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Enjoy your swim.

As for sin, I am without it, because a false god's judgment does not apply to me. As an extra bonus, I'm free to cast the first stone.

Prove it. post the verses. And Jesus is Gods son.You refeer to the false prophet way past when jesus ascended to heaven.As to being sinless... lol. you are human. you are not sinless. read king james sometime. the old one not that International version.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

The second beast from the EA*RTH seems more anti Christ like to 1.

The combination of the activities sourced from the Dracon giving power to the beast of the sea who then gives power to the beast of the EA*RTH compiled would seem demonic - malevolent or devil like to those under its various forms of attack and control...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

bible.org...

Read it blue shift. Im right this time.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

In what txt does it say That? You have to do some serious mental gymnastics to get that.......

Post the verses

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
Name one thing as knowledgable as jesus.

Well knowledge and wisdom are different. I would say the modern scientist is more knowledgeable than Christ.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I think beasts are more of metaphors to what will come when the devil arises out of the 'bottomless pit', not actual beasts. Leviathans are real I think, they are in the waters below land from Noah's flood of the pangea continent time just waitin' for us to make a hole for em to come up through. Godzillaa lol

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Idk the bag battery, no sources.

so you just make stuff then?

If you don't have a source for your Egyptians invented the light bulb then did you make it up?

No Mandela lol just need memory pills so we can make bigger courts & fields for sports, cause' we suck at sports a species lol monkeys are more accurate flingin' poop

Huh?

I don't actureally take time to look through my comments or posts for the most part until I finish & post. I should work on it, it's just not fun for me.

So its fun to hit keyboard buttons?

You do know the key board is for typing not just randomly hitting buttons and making some words and sentences readable while others read like you are having a stroke.

I write well when doing legal documents or business.

Please prove this or stop with the lies.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Evolutionary programming code has been around for decades, which can make AI very dangerous. I still think the anti-Christ will be either a man possessed or an alien. Three unclean spirits resembling frogs coming our of the mouth of the dragon makes me lien towards alien.

a reply to: intrptr

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: craterman

Three unclean spirits resembling frogs coming our of the mouth of the dragon makes me lien towards alien.

Those are called Diplomats. The "Beast" is Babylon, a nation.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I personally think Jesus is still way smarter. Why? Because the Bible (God's word) has told us about the installable chip and artificial intelligence for at least 2,000 years in the New Testament, and books like Daniel and Isaiah twice as long as that. I bet artificial intelligence couldn't predict the future that far ahead. Not to mention all of the people that Jesus has changed from criminals to great people (just one of many examples). Now, I know someone with a name like Satan's Pride has not even read the Bible, and if you had, it would be through a pretty dark and skeptical filter. You probably think (like many other Satanists) that the bible is no more than a fairy tale book, but for those who have read it with an open mind and who have (or has had) a relationship with Jesus...it's far than more that. Most people that call it a fairy tale book, haven't even read it, because if they did, they would see that the prophesies are at 100, and describes a great deal of what's happening on earth right now. It also mentions that those who love evil, wouldn't even be able to understand the bible, were they to even read it. So, I get it, but I have seen both the great works of Jesus (world wide) and artificial intelligence, who has already tried to create it's own language and collude against us right from the start.
edit on 7-3-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: craterman

Three unclean spirits resembling frogs coming our of the mouth of the dragon makes me lien towards alien.

Those are called Diplomats. The "Beast" is Babylon, a nation.

Everyone has an opinion, however I think the B.e.a.s.t is the Brussels Economic And Surveillance Terminal. A farm of (most likely) Cray Quantum Supercomputers, that will control the installable chips, store all information and be guarded by this evil Artificial Intelligence, that everyone will be forced to worship as a god.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join