It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanctuary City Mayors Could Be Intentionally Setting A Trap For Illegal Immigrants.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
March 4, 2018

Since Donald J. Trump became the U.S. President in January 2017, the U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) agency has been working overtime to make America a safer country, by enforcing existing immigration laws...

Sanctuary City CHICAGO - December 2017
Bakery that supplies BUNS for McDonalds raided by ICE. Over 800 employees removed, due to being in the U.S. Illegally.
Story: chicago.eater.com...

Sanctuary State California - Sanctuary City LOS ANGELES - Feb 2018
ICE arrested 212 illegal aliens. 88% of them were convicted felons, who had been released.
Story: kron4.com...

Sanctuary State California - Sanctuary City SAN FRANCISO - Feb 2018
ICE Raids result in 212 arrests. 180 were violent criminals, or had defied a prior order to leave the U.S..
Story: www.foxnews.com...

There are many more examples. Many thousands of illegal aliens were arrested and/or deported in 2017, as a result of ICE raids in cities that are supposedly providing "sanctuary" from arrest and deportation.

Here is a MAP showing Cities / States / Counties that are "Illegal Alien Friendly".
cis.org...

Common sense says that if you create a "safe space" for those who are here illegally, they will be attracted to that location for residence and/or employment. All Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) needs to do, is pick cities on the map, and plan their raids accordingly.

Question: Are Mayors and Governors of these sanctuary locations simply DUMB? Or, are they working secretly with the Trump Administration to set traps for people who are in this country illegally?

-CareWeMust

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This isn't an elaborate plan. Local Mayor's are not this intelligent.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I'll second this.

It's just more than possible that most of these mayors are simply idiotic.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I'm hoping that citizens of sanctuary cities didn't intentionally elect a dumb mayor.. One who invites criminals to live there.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Mayor in my community is obviously corrupt and dumb as a board. He has support from the local mafia.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
wow sounds eerily like how a school shooter picks his target. IE. gun free zones
edit on 4-3-2018 by Aallanon because: Added the IE

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Interesting theory.

It's possible because some areas with traditionally high "illegal" populations have been pushing for "registrations".

Maybe that's "the cheese & trap" that catches the mice 😁

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I have to agree with your statement. I have known some mayors over the years and many people on the city councils. I got to say that I do live in a small area and not a big city, but I would bet the bigger the city, the less intelligent they are. Why would an intelligent person want to be a mayor? Come to think of it, why would a real intelligent want to be president of the country, I think Trump is not as smart as he thinks he is either.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The Mayor in my community is obviously corrupt and dumb as a board. He has support from the local mafia.

Our Chicago mayor (Rahm Emmanuel) is even proposing offering official I.D. cards to any illegal person who wants to live in Chicago. Rahm is politically savvy, but putting residents in harms way intentionally should be against the law.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
wow sounds eerily like how a school shooter picks his target. IE. gun free zones

Yes it does! I hadn't thought of it that way.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Interesting theory.

It's possible because some areas with traditionally high "illegal" populations have been pushing for "registrations".

Maybe that's "the cheese & trap" that catches the mice 😁

I think a lot of illegal immigrants will get registered to vote, but vote ahead of time with a mail-in ballot. This way they can avoid being scooped up by ICE at the voting booth.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Come to think of it, why would a real intelligent want to be president of the country, I think Trump is not as smart as he thinks he is either.

Come on...you don't think that the past 45 Presidents are dummies do ya?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse

Come to think of it, why would a real intelligent want to be president of the country, I think Trump is not as smart as he thinks he is either.

Come on...you don't think that the past 45 Presidents are dummies do ya?

just the last 2 before trump.

edit: clinton was no dummy, just sorry as dirt.
edit on 4-3-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

BINGO BINGO. The Mayor of Seattle has been very quiet on protesters blocking the local streets and telling the local police not to interfere with them, but when the protesters openly attack a passenger in a car through the car window. The police were not allowed to interfere. Seattle mayor has somehow been protected on this.

Let's not forget the last mayor Seattle had, you might remember him as the guy that liked to touch people (well certain aged and gendered people). He brought us the great "white Tax" or sugery drink tax, blocked off many roads so that bicycles could have their own lanes in a city that barely had room for the cars, and removed curbs side downtown parking spaces so that people could get changed a tax for small parks instead.

Then we have the mayor of Oakland Ca, but I think most get the idea. To mock the late great Admiral Akbar; "This isn't a TRAP". These mayors just aren't fully there (mentally)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Tacos gratis si no habla Ingles!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I try not to volunteer myself to any list. Join the NRA, you're a gun nut. Get the medical Mary Jane card, you're a pot dealer. Associate with any group or program and you're on a handy list ready for abuse by some authority.

More and more I'm beginning to believe that freedom is only freedom if no one is watching or has no strings attached. Now a days freedom to me means means you're free to do anything as long as you accept the consequences if it happens to be illegal or under scrutiny. For me, legal loopholes used to be a way for criminals to get away with things, now it seems to be small pockets of freedom. A twisted sense of freedom? Maybe. Reality these days? Probably.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Exactly. It's like posting as sign that says fun free zone. It tells people that they can come there to not have to worry about people with guns. Sanctuary cities tells ice exactly where the illegals will go.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

With a sanctuary city, law-abiding illegals can live without fear of trouble from the authorities. In turn criminal illegals can hide in those communities without fear of trouble. It's easy for ICE to know where to look.

new topics

top topics

join