It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swamp Has Won

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
strage things did happen in the last days with youtube. people got deleted there, not just conservsatives. People should become more decerninng over what they should fk each other off. evrything could be said in a nice manner.
edit on 5-3-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Dfairlite

Correction. He will be removed from office. He will probably go to jail afterward...

What God has put in motion, nothing or no one will stop...

Mark Taylor, known as the fireman prophet and co-author of The Trump Prophecies, says impeachment attempts on President Donald Trump will be futile. Taylor said that in 2011 God told him that then-businessman Donald Trump would be president – and despite his many enemies, God would protect him.

"They will say things about this man, the enemy, but it will not affect him and they will say it rolls off of him like a duck. For even as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president." – Mark Taylor 2011 The Trump Prophecies

'He's Not Going Anywhere!' Why 'Fireman Prophet' Calls Trump Impeachment Attempts 'Futile'

And then there is a nation, He showed me, He took me, itching for a new kind of war with America. They will shout, "Impeach, impeach," they say, but nay. This nation shall come very subtly but he shall not come in the time of President Obama. They shall come when this new one arises, My David that I have set aside for this nation, a man of prayer, a man of choice words...

They will even say, "This man is not speaking enough," but God says, I have set him aside. They will shout, "Impeach, impeach," but this shall not happen, and then, God says, highly embarrassing moments when another Snowden arises and people will become very afraid.
In Honor of Kim Clement...His Pre-Stricken Words for This Election!

Prophetic Word from Kim Clement in 2007 and 2015 Coming to Pass in President Trump & Today’s Calls for Impeachment were PROPHECIED! God is totally and completely in control of the events that we are presently witnessing in America and the world. As many were shocked when Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States, this was no surprise to God. As Amos 3:7 declares, Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. The late Kim Clement was one of these prophets. Now we are living in the fulfillment of the words that have been revealed through Kim Clement.

Prophetic Word From Kim Clement In 2007 And 2015 Coming To Pass

edit on 3.5.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Where are they again. Muellers sealed indictments are only kept sealed until the next available court date. So far the four that have been sealed have been unsealed within twenty four to forty eight hours.

Oh yeah he's saving all the swamp ones for after he's done screwing with trump I guess. We only have to wait. The storm is coming. The letter Q said so. Lol.

Oh they're right here. The count was 13,605 at the end of January. Most likely more now.

But I'm sure those are all meant for Trumps cabinet..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I haven't kept my ear to the ground in a while...

Did Trump become competent after I stopped caring?

I mean, I hate the crap our government has done, but I never once thought Trump would be a Lord and savior for our freedoms. Dude just talks and talks in circles without ever actually saying anything. I considered him a wildcard at first, thinking he could be helpful or harmful. Now he just seems useless, like any other figurehead who gets way more media time than he should.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Oh for gosh sakes.

Pull up your big boy pants and get on with it!

I think you just need a pep talk.

Good can triumph but we need to reach a tipping point.

Fight, fight, fight!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: XxKonspiracyxX

Do your OWN research and stop listening to what the MSM is saying about him.

Find out what GOD is saying about him through prophetic voices such as Mark Taylor, Kim Clement, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj etc.

Last year I watched two videos, one by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and one by Dr. Darrell Scott that made me realize that he is NOT the person that the media has depicted him to be.

This completely changed everything I believed about Donald Trump. The media will NEVER show you the real Donald Trump...

February 10, 2007

There will be a praying president, not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, “he has hot blood.” For the Spirit of God says, yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way, and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of hosts. Listen to the word of the Lord. God says, “I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office, and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power, says the Lord of hosts.

Kim Clement’s prophecies regarding Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

"I didn’t have concerns [with Trump] because I was already convinced, but there were concerns that the liberal media has put out portraying Mr. Trump in a light that I know he’s not the type of person he was depicted to be. So what we were able to do today was allow to see his heart for themselves and to make up their own minds about him. And they find out that he’s not the person that the media has depicted him to be.”

Black Pastor Claims Liberal Media Distorts What Is In Donald Trump’s Heart [Video]

"What we were able to do today was allow people to see his heart for themselves and to make up their own minds about him," said Darrell Scott, the senior pastor of New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, who helped to organize the meeting. "They find out that he's not the person that the media has depicted him to be."

Black pastors press Trump on tone during closed-door meeting

Dr. Darrell Scott, speaking at Trump Tower in New York City said, “I didn’t have concerns [with Trump] because I was already convinced, but there were concerns that the liberal media has put out portraying Mr. Trump in a light that I know he’s not the type of person he was depicted to be. So what we were able to do today was allow to see his heart for themselves and to make up their own minds about him. And they find out that he’s not the person that the media has depicted him to be.”

Black Pastor: ‘The Liberal Media’ Doesn’t Know The Real Trump [VIDEO]

...we've been convinced by the left wing media to not even listen to this guy, don't give him an ear because he's a racist when I know for a fact he's not a racist... we stayed in touch over the years... until this time I had got to know him over the years I got to know him, know his heart and I liked him, he's a very charismatic guy and he's nothing like this media portrayel of him.. (@12:25 min.)

Trump: The Media's Portrayal is Wrong

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Trump is the swampiest man to ever serve. To think anything other is a fantasy. He uses social issues to capitalize on cultural divisions and fire up his base. While all the real policy decisions are purely in the service of big business at the expense of the country and the public.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: PublicOpinion

No, he didn't. He promised insurance for everyone, even the poor (which they already have through medicaid). Never said it was free that I can recall.

Any other memory issues?

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

1st source
Double tap

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

This keeps happening with Trumps support base, getting caught either lying or being woefully under informed about what the centre of their fandom is actually doing.

You have to wonder, in the face of the blatant accuracy of the application of the term, how some folk can have the temerity to complain when they are referred to as "low information voters".

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Wait a second, I just had to pipe up my vocabulary. Again!

temerity

Interesting that you should say that...

Frankly, I think it's Temerity-Bots. They might be real morons in some mum's basement, but I'd doubt that in most cases. And it doesn't really matter if they're bots in the flesh, who perpetuate said lies and deception, or algos only. At some point in the debate they either don't remember stuff or play the dumb fck who doesn't follow. SSDT.
Perception management can't afford to be swayed into any sort of synthesis during a reasonable and respectfull discussion, every dayjob has certain limits. Good thing is, that they'll get all the mockery for free!

edit on 6-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hmm...

Well, from an analytics point of view, we can reasonably group some actual human beings in amongst the bots, because we know that the motive in the case of both bots and certain people are the same, to hoodwink people into believing that reality is as the moron in Chief says it is, rather than being made up of measurable objective truths.

But we cannot respond to either bots, or fleshbots as being such, because the severity of their failure to attend to accuracy, as well as the implications of permitting their propaganda to go uncountered and unchecked, would be catastrophic, which may seem ridiculous given the circumstances, but I can assure you, things could get much worse from here. They have before!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Indeed.

But we cannot respond to either bots, or fleshbots as being such, because the severity of their failure to attend to accuracy, as well as the implications of permitting their propaganda to go uncountered and unchecked, would be catastrophic, which may seem ridiculous given the circumstances, but I can assure you, things could get much worse from here. They have before!

This can't be stressed often enough. And they're already about to get much worse, which is probably why we're being bombarded with this authoritarian douchebaggary on a daily basis. Yeah. Let's kill the drug dealers! And ... I already forgot his other "joke" again.
Madness. I'm only waiting for the final Purge to get the last bastions of freedom out of sight foreverever, and it's happening already. We didn't see a rise of xenophobic tendendies due to the presence of "hate speech" in the asocial media. All these efforts for censorship are a clear sign for a delusional system of corruption and fake fake-news activity.
Nobody wants to address the real issues in a backwards drifting Europe when it endangers their next legislature, which is why our administrations are part of this problem for quite some time now. Reality isn't what all those morons in Chief say it is, either.
Mockery seems to be all what's left for me until this boiler explodes.

What about you? How do you cope with this weird situation, old friend?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I sharpen my edges, as well as my wits and keep myself in relatively good health. I spend time with my family and close local friends. I remind myself what life is really about as often as I can, and I remember my ancestors. I meditate.

Its not about coping any more. Its about preparation.

All we can really do, is prepare for whatever comes next. Failing to do so will catch us on the back foot, a position which is not one I recommend to anyone, and all the more disastrous when the situation goes from pretty bloody dire, as it is now, to utterly harrowing, as it may shortly.

I do not fancy that, personally, so I choose readiness training. It also brings a certain kind of peace to the mind, a placidity which is rare enough in these trying times. That has uses all its own.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ahhh but none of you see the genius in Trump's plan. He IS draining The Swamp. But his method is deliberate and methodical. He's draining The Swamp by hiring them one after another and then they leave in disgrace or he fires them. Genius!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Do your OWN research and stop listening to what the MSM is saying about him.

My own research is my personal observation. I know the media drags his name through the mud via numerous versions of character assassination. No, I don't condone this - but I don't give a damn about Trump either. He's a simple-minded oaf who's in way over his head. Period.

Find out what GOD is saying about him through prophetic voices such as Mark Taylor, Kim Clement, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj etc.

HA. Really? Since when did God become a legitimate idea to reference in politics? And even if there is a God, I can tell you this right here and now; he doesn't give a damn about any of us. Stop looking for saviors on thrones. No one on the highest seats of power cares about you or I.

Prophets are loony attention-seekers. Trump is just a man, and God is just an idea. The world keeps turning and bad things keep happening regardless of whatever belief you cling to.

Last year I watched two videos, one by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and one by Dr. Darrell Scott that made me realize that he is NOT the person that the media has depicted him to be.

This completely changed everything I believed about Donald Trump. The media will NEVER show you the real Donald Trump...

That's because you believe liars and lunatics. Watching loons who claim to be prophets isn't that different from watching the MsM; the difference between the two is, you really want to believe one of them, and you despise the other. You're biased. Neither voice is a voice of reason; they both have their agendas. Step back and look with your own eyes, not God's, not any so-called prophets, not the MsM.

I used to believe in God wholeheartedly when I was a kid, and if he's real, he essentially spat in my face and laughed. I don't adhere to religion to make up my mind - I adhere to myself and the observations I make. In reality, that's all you can really trust. Everything and everyone else always has its/their own agenda.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Republicans are going to win more seats in 2018 and Trump will be re-elected in 2020, mark my words.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
Republicans are going to win more seats in 2018 and Trump will be re-elected in 2020, mark my words.

But if that doesn't happen, do you think there will be a revolution?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

Why do they keep losing special elections?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Don't forget that Trump was the "not a chance in hell GOP candidate and the 2% chance to beat Hillary candidate". Whatever your stance is regarding his behavior, it's almost like slight of hand to keep opponents from realizing he just beat them at their own game. Couple his unwavering resilience along with the fact the DOJ falls under the Executive Branch. Trump likely has leverage on anyone who held a position of power during the Obama administration including Robert Mueller.

In short, regardless of your "feelings" towards Trump you have to agree that many have already made the mistake of underestimating the sheer will and determination of our President. The idea that there are still those that haven't learned is humorous. There will be another Potus but it will be Trump aiding in their White House transition in 2024. Just my .02.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

regardless of your "feelings" towards Trump you have to agree that

...the swamp has won.

The first sound of a Trumpet to agree upon. Don't piss on this parade with sophistry, puhleeez?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join