It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swamp Has Won

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

One year has gone and nothing has happened, I wonder why?

That's provably false. 64% of These Initiatives have been enacted in the first year. Better than even reagan.

My complaint is that the tide has changed over the last few weeks. Trump is losing his people in the DOJ. Swamp draining can't happen without them.
edit on 5-3-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I’m done trying to get through to you.

There is no swamp there never was.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
Until we get a legitimate Populist President to take charge of this country and arrest everyone who's been fleecing us ...

Personally, as someone that had supported Ron Paul when he was a relative unknown it was very frustrating to see Donald Trump become the culmination of the in-roads he made turning the GOP on its ear. I personally detest Trump and have since long before he became political. He steals from people with less than him. But I was relieved that he beat Hillary. My hopes were that he would knock off the ridiculous # and do some different things.

Which brings me to the OP: Respect for posting this, you'll catch hell for it here. This has been my hope that his supporters hold him to the fire rather than blindly support his, what has been so far, empty rhetoric.

It's more healthy than reporting posts for being critical of him.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Then who is running the country behind the scenes, in your scenario?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You mean the presidents who promise all sorts of legislative change? Well obviously that's why. They're not the damn legislature. Trump promised swamp draining. With no DOJ (Something he has FULL CONTROL OVER) he can't drain the swamp. As of now, he doesn't control the DOJ.

You really don’t get what I’m talking about do you? Even with full control nothing would be done. Because he is nothing but a façade. We could have elected Harambe and the same Sh## would be going on right now, just the only difference is the name people are currently talking about.

Keep going his clock is ticking and is over a quarter of the way to him being out of office. One year has gone and nothing has happened, I wonder why?

Hmmm probably because the government isn’t being run by the person you think it is.

To believe what you are saying here many people have to be reprogramed , it is literally way to mind boggling to even entertain the idea that the way things work as they have been led to believe their entire lives is nothing but a facade, a bad fairy tale.

The sort of mind# that can drive a person completely insane.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, you will have a hard time convincing people washington is not corrupt. Because it's easily proven that they are.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think more people are awake now than ever before to the abuses of our elected officials.

However, with the people so easily swayed by identity politics it's a tough hill to climb.

I hate to say it but a more homogeneous society would see through this challenge with ease because there'd be much less to divide the people with.
edit on 5-3-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yes, you will have a hard time convincing people washington is not corrupt. Because it's easily proven that they are.

I agree with lotlizard, the president has little power to make changes that really matter, the president is a puppet, an actor, a token leader with no actual clout.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Who is the puppet master?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Who is the puppet master?

If I knew I would tell you.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

If you believe there's a puppet master, you can't believe what lotlizard is getting at.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

If you believe there's a puppet master, you can't believe what lotlizard is getting at.

Huh! Someone or something, or even a group has to be running the show, it doesn't run itself, there is always a captain or captains at the helm.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yes, lotlizard thinks the president just doesn't have any real power. Not because there is a shadow government, but just because they're at the mercy of congress and courts. Lotlizard is likely the only american who believes the executive has no authority.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Thousands of sealed indictments ready to go. And you're saying the swamp won? Hahaha

Ready to go? Maybe...but will they ever see the light of day? Imo - I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

A small documentary about The Puppet Master.

Shocking I know....

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So very true. We shall see soon. Where we go one, We go all!!!
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I can see the penny is dropping for some.
Are we waking up to the fact it doesn't matter who is in power left or right they are all going to screw us.?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
sorry but that is not true. Obama did exactingly what he said he was going to do " Transform America" That is just what he did. Trump is and will MAGA! Have faith. Have some patients. Undoing 30 years of corruption trying to take down this country, cant happen overnight, 18510 sealed indictments is a HELL of a start. They will not be tried by the DOJ. They will be tried by military tribunals for their treasonous acts on our republic.

Where we go one, We go all!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Yes, lotlizard thinks the president just doesn't have any real power. Not because there is a shadow government, but just because they're at the mercy of congress and courts. Lotlizard is likely the only american who believes the executive has no authority.

Really dude? What I’ve been hinting at the entire time is that a shadow government runs things. SMFH and you still haven’t caught on...

The president has no power because he is not even in charge. He’s just a parrot doing whatever he’s told to do. If TPTB wants something to happen they will do it. If they want your swamp drained they will do it. Doesn’t mean that it’s going to have anything to do with trumps actions.
edit on 5-3-2018 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

There is no swamp there never was.

Who the hell do you think the swamp is???????????????????????????????????????????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join