It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swamp Has Won

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I wish it wasn't true, but the swamp has won the war. Trump will submit (hence, gun control and all of the other swampy stuff he's been doing the last two weeks) and will probably be impeached by the democrat controlled congress in 2018 (for some faked ooj charge). He won't be removed from office, but he will be rendered completely impotent. You, the American people are not allowed to win. That is the message you are supposed to receive and accept.

IG is 6-months "late" with his FBI assessment - this is important because it could have stemmed the tide and kept momentum with trump when he had most of his momentum. More importantly, does anyone believe he's not stalling for the swamp?
Sessions has refused to step aside - this puts trump in the position of having to fire him, which he won't do, thanks to the absurd russia probe.
Rachel Brand left - She was a major trump ally, but saw that her options were all but gone in the sessions run doj.
Over the weekend many of the lower level DOJ attorney's hired by the trump administration resigned - These are the people needed to take down the swamp. They'll be replaced by swamp creatures/sympathizers.

I had big expectations for trump and he lived up to them until about two weeks ago. I hope he has a trick up his sleeve, but from where I'm standing, it looks like the war is over and trump lost. I expect he'll turn neocon pretty soon and lose all real support. His poll numbers will be faked to be in line with obama's, but come election time he'll be soundly denied (he's probably running again to be a patsy for the establishment dems).

We were so close to ridding our country of the traitorous establishment. Sadly, they're more ruthless than even I thought.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

This is your opinion.

Do you have fact to back this up?

Or are you reporting a 'death' you're a back door culprit in creating?

Got to ask.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Personally, I think sessions is the culprit. I think he was a deep state plant, meant to ensure there was nothing done to the swamp.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The DOJ is the key to draining the swamp. The swamp has taken the DOJ. Sessions is useless (how many arrests have there been related to the leak investigation that is supposedly ongoing?). Rosenstein is deep state (what has he done other than enable the fake russia fishing expedition?). Brand resigned. A large group of MAGA DOJ attorney's resigned over the weekend.

Please, show me where I'm wrong.
edit on 4-3-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Thousands of sealed indictments ready to go. And you're saying the swamp won? Hahaha

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

BREAKING: Mueller subpoenas documents from President Trump, numerous campaign associates: "...authorities want emails, text messages, work papers, telephone logs and other documents going back to Nov. 1, 2015, 4½ months after Trump launched his campaign." - NBC News

twitter.com...

That's a lot of records. This investigation is not even close to being over and the swamp is winning.
edit on 4-3-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Hey, I pray I'm wrong, but how are they going to prosecute all of those indictments with no DOJ?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Looking forward to immunity deals, deleted emails and interviews that aren't recorded.

Followed by an FBI director to brush it all away.

Good times.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yep. a few low level people might go to trial, but likely slaps on the wrists or early release.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thousands of sealed indictments ready to go.

Wait, what ... We're counting Russian trolls now...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sessions is/was the "insurance policy"

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Pizza vs hot dogs.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Very well could have been part of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Or!

Here’s a shocker!

The president actually has little to no power. Thinking they really do is pretty damn ignorant. The president can promise everything in the world like a snake oil salesman. In reality he has as much power as a grade school class president.

They’re nothing but a scapegoat for what really goes on behind the scenes, if Hillary would have won we would still be in the exact same boat. I’m guessing you would deny this but it’s the truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

That's a fun conspiracy but the powers of the president are pretty substantial and all laid out in article 2 of the constitution.
Have a read

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It is probably foolish to hope that this time will be different, but there's enough "different" in play to have some hope.

Don't give up just yet D (you too JinMi!!.)

If it has any chance, it needs to have some hope and positive impetus from We The People behind it.

The MSM is there to kill that hope and they're howling like wolves. Howling like scared wolves I'd say.

Have a little hope, D. We'll know once the IG report hits.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I remain hopeful, but I'm feeling like one of the crazy Russian collusion believers with the recent events and the absolute incompetence at the DOJ.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
People still not understanding the Strategy.

Oh well 😎

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join