It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 3 ufo sightings / strange occurrences in the sky?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
In USA, Waltham, MA:
Shiny disk-like (?) object?

In USA, Chelmsford, MA:
Could very well be a reflection, but still a weirdly looking piece.

In Lithuania, Siauliai:
The classic cigar shaped ufo photo?

and as it says in the video, if anyone's interested to see the uncompressed files, I can send them.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
That "cigar" looks pretty much exactly like one I saw in Texas in the late 90's.
Pretty much like a passenger jet with no wings or a tail fin.
Kind of a dull aluminum color.
It was hovering and had a white light, like a q-beam at each end pointed at the ground and two small red lights on the top/center.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
That "cigar" looks pretty much exactly like one I saw in Texas in the late 90's.
It was hovering and had a white light, like a q-beam at each end pointed at the ground and two small red lights on the top/center.

I seen one cigar shaped like object back in ~1998, way before the phone cameras were introduced to us, me and few buddies were outside, when a thin small grey line was high in the sky, seemed to be landing, in a zig-zag type of way. Wish I had vid camera back then!
edit on 4-3-2018 by yallare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

For what it's worth, I saw something similar to the cylindrical thing hanging stationary at a 40 degree angle for 10 min or so in '97, in Tucson... like a 100 yard long Virginia Slim cig someone flicked away and it never fell.

I couldn't see any lights on mine.

I always assumed it was tech, and it looked too human... but who knows? Not I.

add: and that last one looks like the lights video'd in Nevada recently that most decided was a reflection on a car window...

edit on 3/4/2018 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Skunkape........I saw it at about 4,000 AGL over Dallas....98 or 99 10 am in the Springtime....

only light was light neon blue amidships and aft a titch....like propulsion.....it was a pretty neon blue....

edit on 4-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: skunkape23

For what it's worth, I saw something similar to the cylindrical thing hanging stationary at a 40 degree angle for 10 min or so in '97, in Tucson... like a 100 yard long Virginia Slim cig someone flicked away and it never fell.

I couldn't see any lights on mine.

I always assumed it was tech, and it looked too human... but who knows? Not I.

add: and that last one looks like the lights video'd in Nevada recently that most decided was a reflection on a car window...

Yeah I think so too, but still decided to upload it, 'cause the reflection itself is a bit strange (I had other short videos throughout my time in the US, and they had clear reflections, as if you can immediately say that it's a reflection of a car, building etc., while this made me question a bit. But it most likely is

edit: nice stories about the cigar shaped ufo incidents y'all had
edit on 4-3-2018 by yallare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yallareha

he he yep, good thread, incident my azz, I'm a pilot so I was looking for the front flight deck, maybe a window.....they were sending me " yep, here we are....you see us...bubye!!!!!!!

btw it had 11 or 12 facets longitudinally and like skunkape denoted, a dull aluminum at the time I was thinking welded titanium and possibly therefore manmade, all that in 12 seconds I had em in view as they went off to midfield Love Field.

edit...all the md 80's and 757's had the sun reflecting off the nose but not this 400 foot cigar smoke puffin pipe hittin ufo

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I've seen other "strange lights in the sky", but this one did have the feel of something 'man made."

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The first video I tempered with audio a little bit, cause one of my friends was talking random # with another guy, so I cut it, end extended the silence. But when I stopped filming they basically told me, why you bother filming it, it's a drone. But to me it didn't look like a military drone, or a drone, that you could buy at Target. But I could be wrong tho. I wish I had a Nikon Coolpix P900 or something, then it would be a perfect clear zoom!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
1 could be an real ufo, 2 is an reflection and 3 is a bird
edit on 5-3-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's either an actual UFO, or could be something manmade from Hanscom Air Force Base, which is near Waltham. Either way, it's a hard object to identify

edit on 6-3-2018 by yallare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Think the phone is a better way to try and capture it. I never had a camera on hand for most of mine, and no real way to use them. You don't walk around with one. But I never had a phone, but maybe should get a case on my slightly older non used cell phone and carry it around if I get to sky watching, that is the most promising way to capture.

Yours is daylight. At night that would appear covered with a light like we saw. It flew soundlessly over the roof several townhouses down at about 50 or so feet above the roof. And it had a lopsided large triangle light yellowish white, over it. My son has really good eye sight and he said, the reason the light is like that is its flying tail down, nose in the air, and its a wingless plane. A cigar shaped one. Mine was Et because I got a greeting so loud that I thought it was auditory and was walking around the shed and bushes at the back thinking someone was coming to greet me, when the craft flew over. This shout, I'm going to greet you right up close. It was so stilted and formal that I thought a European male was walking around the Bush in the backyard.

The mountain range from Cheam, to Baker, to Mount Adams to Shasta is very interesting.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I would be nice to see a stabilization of the first video but done so that the roof eave was used as a reference point to see how the object was actually moving through the sky. At this point, it looks like a partially deflated mylar party balloon, but if it did anything "unusual" as it was flying around, that would help eliminate that possibility.

With no other information to be squeezed out of the video, it just gets filed. Nothing learned. No value other than entertainment.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Think the phone is a better way to try and capture it. I never had a camera on hand for most of mine, and no real way to use them. You don't walk around with one. But I never had a phone, but maybe should get a case on my slightly older non used cell phone and carry it around if I get to sky watching, that is the most promising way to capture.

Yours is daylight. At night that would appear covered with a light like we saw. It flew soundlessly over the roof several townhouses down at about 50 or so feet above the roof. And it had a lopsided large triangle light yellowish white, over it. My son has really good eye sight and he said, the reason the light is like that is its flying tail down, nose in the air, and its a wingless plane. A cigar shaped one. Mine was Et because I got a greeting so loud that I thought it was auditory and was walking around the shed and bushes at the back thinking someone was coming to greet me, when the craft flew over. This shout, I'm going to greet you right up close. It was so stilted and formal that I thought a European male was walking around the Bush in the backyard.

The mountain range from Cheam, to Baker, to Mount Adams to Shasta is very interesting.

Plenty of people walk around with them, at least here, in Europe. At least the artsy people, or the tourists. But you can definitely see people with cameras here. It doesn't have to be a huge one, the one that I mentioned (Nikon Coolpix P900) is a nice portable camera, but the thing is, you probably will never know when it will happen, and by it I mean witnessing an UFO, so obviously, it'd take an extreme level of dedication and sort of things to carry camera with you your whole day, each and every day. Cell phone cameras are comfortable, and of course is better than no camera, but the quality, as you can see, is still that of a poor. With a real camera maybe we'd have more clear info, but now I gotta agree with @Blue Shift, that it's basically for entertainment value, and to ponder 'what if?'.

I think the light was either coming from the aircraft itself or whatever that thing is, or, more realistically, from the sun, 'cause that day was a beautiful day.

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I would be nice to see a stabilization of the first video but done so that the roof eave was used as a reference point to see how the object was actually moving through the sky. At this point, it looks like a partially deflated mylar party balloon, but if it did anything "unusual" as it was flying around, that would help eliminate that possibility.

With no other information to be squeezed out of the video, it just gets filed. Nothing learned. No value other than entertainment.

Like I said, I can send the original file, if you want. I don't know how to properly stabilize the video using video software, I'm more of a noob, when it comes to video editing. And obviously in holding the camera phone straight
. The best and natural stabilization would be to film it right, in the 1st place- the computer editing stuff might help, but I don't fully trust the effect. Tho I read that even when a camera is put on a tripod, if you zoom it far, it still can shake, no matter what. There are some parts in the video where I almost didn't move, when you kinda see the object moving.
edit on 7-3-2018 by yallare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
When I was back in US this year, I briefly saw something weird again

In USA, Waltham, MA:
Rotating unknown object?

edit on 16-7-2018 by yallare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
In USA, Waltham, MA:
Four UFOs or just balloons?

edit on 27-7-2018 by yallare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I've seen my fair share of UFOs, but certainly nothing like this and not in broad daylight. I once saw an orange orb-like thing in the sky during the day but the rest of my sightings have occured at night. Very interesting footage.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
In USA, Waltham, MA:
UFO or meteor?

edit on 28-7-2018 by yallare because: embedded

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: yallare

why not just post the photo?

Why post a video of a photo?

insanity,

post the pic don't post a video saying you can post the pic, just post the pic.

edit on 29-7-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
deleted post
edit on 29-7-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join