It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Dayanna Volitich suggests Muslims be eradicated from the earth, believes anti-Semitic conspiracy theories ... and teaches middle school social studies.

Dayanna Volitich, a 25-year-old social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Florida, has been secretly hosting the white nationalist podcast “Unapologetic” under the pseudonym “Tiana Dalichov” and bragging about teaching her views in a public school, HuffPost has discovered.

Volitich also agreed with her guest’s assertion that more white supremacists need to infiltrate public schools and become teachers. “They don’t have to be vocal about their views, but get in there!” her guest said. “Be more covert and just start taking over those places.” “Right,” Volitich said. “I’m absolutely one of them.”

what a bitch man.

i am very curious how many teens she is reaching with this. i will also tell you this article is not lying on the stats.
this is a white school if you know what im saying. i went there a little more than 20 years ago. not much has changed. i was in town in 2015 and same as it ever was.

its a nice little place but the kids/teens have nothing to do man. super boring place to be unless you want to golf. there were this wannabe skinhead dudes that were there when i went there.

anyway do schools and everything about them suck more than ever or what?

i do not envy the kids that are getting ready to navigate the hell that is middle and high school.
i get super anxious just thinking about it.

i drove past the highschool the other day and really took note of how #ing huge it is. can not imagine having to deal with all those asshole people all day. just the general vibe of school now.

dating in school????? oh #. what a nightmare

but yeah.

white nationalist beeyotch in crystal river

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

These are all of her "racist" tweets highlighted in the article...

I agree with all of them 100%

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Anything to tie "White" and "nationalism" to 'hatred' and 'racism'.

The only way to kill America from the inside out, by making patriotism "racist" and "hateful".
edit on 4-3-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

:

those are some of the tweets. she set her account to private.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
more "everyone who is white is a racist nazi" type threads?

Great.

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So one white nationalist teacher to one thousand SJW Supremacist teachers, kind of ratio.

Yawn.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I've been saying for a while, the more they push this angle that every minority is a victim solely because they aren't white and every white person is implicitly racist simply because they are white, you are going to see this -- the impulse for white people to start to group up and get defensive.

The question is -- is that really racism?

Black people have been have been grouping up for their own defense forever as have other minority groups.

However, if all the minorities are grouping for defense and they all are starting to believe that whites are bad and oppressive because they are white (and for no other reason). And given that we've all been told over and over that minorities collectively are rapidly becoming the new majority ... do whites have reason to group up themselves and be defensive like this?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Bone75

:

those are some of the tweets. she set her account to private.

OMG can you just imagine how juicy her tweets must be now!

Somebody get a rope.

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Getting the closet white nationalists an ATS all riled up early on a Sunday morning! Don't call them racist whatever you do... it hurts their feelings!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yeah I'm disappointed. I thought you were one of the last liberals of old, whom didn't get to to this identity hysteria bs.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

maybe i feel differently about this story because i know the school and community.
they like it white in those parts

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah I'm disappointed. I thought you were one of the last liberals of old, whom didn't get to to this identity hysteria bs.

just thought it was an interesting story.
no more no less

buuuut since we are talking about it.
suggesting all muslims should be eradicated. not cool

i would like to see the rest of her tweets
edit on 4-3-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

"just thought it was interesting story"

That's why you belittle the woman of the story, calling her a bitch and a white nationalist?

No credibility.

Edit: I dont see the tweet about eradicating muslims either. Only the author's "suggestion" that it happened. Not surprised.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

"just thought it was interesting story"

That's why you belittle the woman of the story, calling her a bitch and a white nationalist?

No credibility.

it is interesting and i do think she is a bitch. based off what i have read thats what i think.

i didnt call her a white nationalist. i just copied from the article

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Dayanna Volitich suggests Muslims be eradicated from the earth, believes anti-Semitic conspiracy theories ... and teaches middle school social studies.

Dayanna Volitich, a 25-year-old social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Florida, has been secretly hosting the white nationalist podcast “Unapologetic” under the pseudonym “Tiana Dalichov” and bragging about teaching her views in a public school, HuffPost has discovered.

Volitich also agreed with her guest’s assertion that more white supremacists need to infiltrate public schools and become teachers. “They don’t have to be vocal about their views, but get in there!” her guest said. “Be more covert and just start taking over those places.” “Right,” Volitich said. “I’m absolutely one of them.”

what a bitch man.

i am very curious how many teens she is reaching with this. i will also tell you this article is not lying on the stats.
this is a white school if you know what im saying. i went there a little more than 20 years ago. not much has changed. i was in town in 2015 and same as it ever was.

its a nice little place but the kids/teens have nothing to do man. super boring place to be unless you want to golf. there were this wannabe skinhead dudes that were there when i went there.

anyway do schools and everything about them suck more than ever or what?

i do not envy the kids that are getting ready to navigate the hell that is middle and high school.
i get super anxious just thinking about it.

i drove past the highschool the other day and really took note of how #ing huge it is. can not imagine having to deal with all those asshole people all day. just the general vibe of school now.

dating in school????? oh #. what a nightmare

but yeah.

white nationalist beeyotch in crystal river

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Getting the closet white nationalists an ATS all riled up early on a Sunday morning! Don't call them racist whatever you do... it hurts their feelings!

And you are part of the problem.

Throw around the implication enough and it loses its power. People stop caring.

Haven't you gotten the memo yet? The US is a racist country perpetuating a racist system and every one of its white citizens is a racist if they don't support the complete and total dismantling of that system, no matter who they are, how they live, how they treat their fellow man, or anything else, because no matter what, if they were a POC, their situation would always be worse than it is since they aren't a POC.

There, I saved you a lot of trouble.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

In the same episode where Volitich described peppering curriculum with white nationalism, she appeared to agree with a guest calling on far-right listeners to infiltrate academics as teachers

Dayanna Volitich, a social studies educator at Crystal River Middle School, bragged about teaching her ideology in the classroom — and getting away with it — during a recent episode of “Unapologetic,” HuffPost reported Saturday.
“I’ve had a couple instances where parents were concerned,” Volitich said in the Feb. 26 episode, under the pseudonym Tiana Dalichov. “One, at the beginning of the year, emailed the principal over my head. ‘I’m worried that your teacher, she’s injecting political bias,’ ” the 25-year-old recalled.

shouldnt really be trying to inject her ideologies onto her students though.
so there is that

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

ok.
i did
didnt remember

still my opinion

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Teachers shouldn't and neither should textbook authors, but it happens at both levels.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Didn't remember.

Good lord.

These are the people we are up against.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join