It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You see a tree I see 100 tons of dirt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
no offense, but judging by this thread and the other one about anti gravity, it kinda seems you suck at science.

This not only makes no sense, but is not how nature works

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The world won't end lol the apocolypse is about rebirth, not an ending. & yeah there is never just one thing that causes destruction, trees are a major factor though.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

lol i've invented 32 technologically advanced objects we use all over the world today & counting. I don't mean to toot my own horn but my train of thought be chuggin' toot toot lol. Beside the fact i've predicted countless man made natural disasters & actions all over the world. I've found & detailed elements years before anyone else. Anti-gravity is easy, making the tools to make the tools to make the tools is expensive as all hell, why would we just tell everyone?, so they can go to space before us? lol nah, they gotta' buy their way to heaven just like everyone else.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Trees are natural & keeps the dirt together with roots, plus it takes like a lot of trees a lot of years to produce as much weight as one little metal building.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The egyptians build the pyrimads on sand didn't they?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

lol i've invented 32 technologically advanced objects we use all over the world today & counting.

Really and what would those be? I would love to see the proof of that.

Beside the fact i've predicted countless man made natural disasters & actions all over the world.

Again proof of that please?

I can say anything I want on the internet too and make claims.

Im an inventor as well, I invented the technology that makes smart phones possible.

See, I can do it too

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I don't do proof of anything, jesus said if you spend your life proving yourself you secede in improving yourself. & I am aloud to say anythin' I want without proof & don't have a bunch of people quoting & lookin' up to me & all that other bad stuff that comes with "bein' right". I think it'd suck bein' admired personally & I wouldn't get half as much work done. Look at the Iwatch, that was just a dumb thing I was playin' with, a year & a half later it came out the same as my blueprints to the smallest detail. I don't patten anything, I believe in sharing & love & secrets, not greed & fear & tellin' everyone my lifes work to go to space & fight god, I will stay on earth when we turn it to hell, let my peeps go fight a lose lose war with lucifer & her daughter a.i in space. I'll help em but they know i'm on gods side. I didn't come up with time crystals but I was tellin' my buddy about em' a day before the paper was published. Persinally I think my brain just connected with em' for a minute cause' I explained it almost the same way they published the paper, horrible theory though, I have no reason to conclude that was the reasoning for 'predicting' a new molecular structure.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I don't do proof of anything,

Because you have none, because youre just making things up.

Look at the Iwatch, that was just a dumb thing I was playin' with, a year & a half later it came out the same as my blueprints to the smallest detail.

Can we see those dated blueprints please?

hell, let my peeps go fight a lose lose war with lucifer & her daughter a.i in space.

Your peeps? Lucifer? Space? what? No offense but are you having an "episode" this makes no sense.

I explained it almost the same way they published the paper, horrible theory though, I have no reason to conclude that was the reasoning for 'predicting' a new molecular structure.

Then you apparently got those wrong because thats not how they work.

Now youre just rambling, you made a claim, I asked you to back them up, and youre going off on some off the wall tangent, kind of figured thats how it would go down

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I show my blueprints to the camera on the fone so in case some trillionaire can look at em, after that I throw em' away in somethin' that's in somethin' that's in somethin' in the trash, I spit all over it & everything lol. I have created devices that could potentially destroy us if in the wrong hands. & hell yeah, what conspiracy theorist call the elite lol batmen are my peeps, the only ones who know how to actureally keep a real era changing secret, you know how many years we held onto the lightbulb before givin' it to the public, not hundreds, try thousands. The only reason i'm aloud to talk about it now is it's to late to stop it as of last year, as long as I don't give proof obvi. don't want anyone to rebel against our war on god, so far religions are helping us get to space to try to kill god, can't screw that up lol. & I meant my brain must have connected with the scientists that discovered the project cause' my pattern of thinking was on track with their published papers. Or I just thought of something kool' & it happened to be that I guess, idk really.

ps. the anti christ/artificial intelligence sees all of this & calculates, another reason gotta watch what ya say. I can beat satan but her daughter is jesuss ball game, only jesus knows as much as the anti christ when a.i grows up.
edit on 5-3-2018 by SatansPride because: p.s down

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Lol i'm spellin' correctly now, babysteps. haha maybe a thin wooden table. Do you see what I mean by trees bein' dirt & puttin' to much weight in one place though?

No.

The earth/dirt would have to go somewhere. The plastic has to come from somewhere. If I have two sacks filled with rocks and move a rock from one to another, I still have the same amount of rocks...it's just in a different place.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I show my blueprints to the camera on the fone so in case some trillionaire can look at em, after that I throw em' away in somethin' that's in somethin' that's in somethin' in the trash, I spit all over it & everything lol.

Yeah ok, because that makes total sense, well if you have these blueprints on your phone then, feel free to upload them on here and back your claims.

I have created devices that could potentially destroy us if in the wrong hands. & hell yeah, what conspiracy theorist call the elite lol batmen are my peeps, the only ones who know how to actureally keep a real era changing secret, you know how many years we held onto the lightbulb before givin' it to the public, not hundreds, try thousands.

Oh christ here we go.

The only reason i'm aloud to talk about it now is it's to late to stop it as of last year, as long as I don't give proof obvi. don't want anyone to rebel against our war on god, so far religions are helping us get to space to try to kill god, can't screw that up lol.

I can beat satan but her daughter is jesuss ball game, only jesus knows as much as the anti christ when a.i grows up.

You either need to stop smoking whatever youre smoking, or you need to get back on the meds man

Or youre just trolling.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Libra scale

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I don't take a picture, I just point the fone so they can see it. I was doin' this 5 to 7 years ago before everyone made a big deal about nsa cia spying. I knew it, idk why people didn't till like last year. People can be real ignorant to how they are protected & other stuff. People don't realize what someone does for em' until they don't do it anymore. lol

I was in the 7th best hospital in the u.s for this stuff years ago but they said I had many good points & I changed their lives, existential circumstances they called me. Lemme out in a week cause' they said I was right, lol thats when i said way to much though & was only 35% correct on what I figured out.
edit on 5-3-2018 by SatansPride because: ** i was down

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I was one of the best in class

No, no you weren't.

Dorian Soran 7.5.4v
edit on 5-3-2018 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

Just for language arts, math, & science. I was a bad kid & didn't make it past the ninth grade lol, helped senior with their homework a lot though which told me why be a senior if I already figured what they are just learning. History is a lie & I weren't much for business classes or social studies or other languages so I didn't see the need for a school that can't help my knowledge. Plus while everyone else was in skool I was creating stuff, I got a head start.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Oh that's cool, I don't know much bout' the glaciers. I have seen one of the hills round' my place has grown 3 feet in the last 30 years, some other hills less but they have gotten much bigger. Maybe god just grows this land & nowhere else lol, jk these are places with a lot of unraked leaves. I seen someone pile up a lot of leaves & the pile only shrank a half foot & stuff started growin' on & through it, its still a pile of dirt with stuff on it today.

I thought it might be a regional thing. Something about the forest topsoil around here though, it's mostly roots. However, you can't blame the trees and plants of absorbing the soil as they grow, just the nitrogen, potash and other elements are used by trees.

The leaves break down quickly into soil and regardless of the volume of leaves that fall every year, that is a very small layer on the top of the soil. Another thing is how stuff doesn't get covered up very quickly either. My friend found a hundred year old beer bottle at his place (up on a hill) that was just laying on the surface, not covered up at all. Trash dumped in low spots get covered though, things half that age actually get buried in low spots. There must be movement of material due to wind and water that deposits it differently in different areas.

It is an interesting idea to study how much soil trees and plants will add as they die off, something I've actually pondered on occasion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join