It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy goes not many good ones left now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
When a guy with this charisma leaves congress, it's for a good reason, whoever wants him gone obviously is frightened of his talent. He has got a very keen mind , and with him out of American politics probably one of the last pillars of integrity leaves as well. Is he leaving a few clues in this goodbye interview?, does he realize theirs a time limit for how long you can be around corruption before it infects you?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'd prefer him over McConnell any day. Gowdy destroys a lot of rebpulican scum.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The ones that are all talk and no walk are walking out

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
To win at all costs is not the way the government was envisioned or the principles it was supposedly founded upon. I think Tray has finally figured out that if you walk across a cow lot enough you start smelling like a cow.

I hope he and his family will be happy and successful in whatever they decide to do. And yes I also think the halls of government and the nation will miss someone of such high moral principles and fortitude.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Oh no who will open 20 more investigations searching for that Ben Ghazi guys emails now??

However much of a partisan hack this guy has been, he is one of the most powerful and prominent repubs in the house, with his re-election being almost 100% certain. He must've seen something that scared him bigly in the FISA application. He has been one of Mueller's biggest defenders as of late.

Maybe he just wants more time to devote to his duties as prefect of Slytherin House.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Darkness shuns light.

Trey Gowdy is light.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
K.
edit on 4-3-2018 by crtrvt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
When a guy with this charisma leaves congress, it's for a good reason, whoever wants him gone obviously is frightened of his talent. He has got a very keen mind , and with him out of American politics probably one of the last pillars of integrity leaves as well. Is he leaving a few clues in this goodbye interview?, does he realize theirs a time limit for how long you can be around corruption before it infects you?

He got pissed, and I don't blame him. I do believe he had integrity, and didn't like the bullshiiters around him, as I recall, he said he's out of politics.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
After watching his performances on Benghazi and Clinton email investigations it would be difficult to consider him either principled or intelligent unless you appreciate wasting tax payers money.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If Trey Gowdy is the light, we're all in trouble.

a reply to: Plotus

top topics

join