It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump wants to suspend due process, and wants to try out being President for Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is there any chance he was making a joke? A stupid one, but still a joke? Any chance?

No president has ever joked in the entire history of the universe ever.

We're doomed.

Grab yer gunz and head to the bunker.

The leftists are getting "offended".

Sure, just 45 having a giggle among friends, right?

Of course it’s all just fun and games...

Until folks start asking what happened to their 2nd and 4th amendment rights.

Until your “sanity” is being determined by someone who believes that because your (political/religious/social) beliefs don’t agree with thiers, that you are “disturbed” and a possible threat to yourself and/or others and need to be “detained for treatment”.

Hey! Maybe that’s why they were called “Funny Farms”!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Is there any chance he was making a joke? A stupid one, but still a joke? Any chance?

He knows just how many leftists collectively shat their pants at just the mention of that. I appreciate that sense of humor.

In fact, the entire west coast probably made a simultaneous DBCowboy-esque PBBBLLLT noise in their skinny jeans.

ETA: Good to know "shat" isn't censored. America the beautiful!
edit on 3-3-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: babybunnies

Imagine what they would be saying if Obama spoke like that

Took your guns

President for life

and wants to kill drug dealers.

What does the trumpers say about thias

there pretty quiet

I've already mocked Trump for killing drug dealers. So have many other "Trumpists".

Anything else is directly against the Constitution.

I have sworn an oath to preserve and protect said Constitution.

Even the ####ing 2nd Amendment which you want abolished.

So lighten up, Francis.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Well, if I were you, maybe I'd start to panic.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

In (King) Donald's ideal world
and others of his ilk
droit de cuissage
still exists

Patriarchy

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

He knows just how many leftists collectively shat their pants at just the mention of that. I appreciate that sense of humor.

In fact, the entire west coast probably made a simultaneous DBCowboy-esque PBBBLLLT noise in their skinny jeans.

On the contrary people are use to this fools stupid glib statements

The only sh__ there is, is what comes out of his mouth

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'll bet Sarah is sick and tired of walking backwards for that dork.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Trump just makes comments like that to see the Dem lose their minds.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Trump just makes comments like that to see the Dem lose their minds.

What better place to achieve gratification than by logging in to ATS every night to see the damage done.

Trump's a lurker. Bet on it

edit on 4-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

On the contrary people are use to this fools stupid glib statements

The only sh__ there is, is what comes out of his mouth

All I see here is someone who's been triggered by a tongue and cheek remark and it's ruining their Saturday evening.

Imagine being so fragile, lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hey, it's just a joke. What's wrong with the president joking about suspending the constitution, and ruling like a despot? Or executing drug dealers? Or taking people's guns?

I mean come on, he's just the president of the united states. Why would anyone take him seriously? Sheesh, you liberals trigger too easily.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I agree. The OP (and any poster) should provide links as a matter of course. However, there are some topics which might be assumed that informed members may be aware of.

Assumed ? Well , you know what that word makes out of u ? Not me though , as opposed to some I try not to make one out of me....

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

He likes the idea of being president for life because 8 years of pissing off the imbecilic left definitely is not enough

Hey, a president can dream.

Weren't you supposed to lose your job because of Trump?

edit on 4-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Lets face it even If he managed to get it passed he is what 71 and eats #e I don't think he will last 7 years let alone any more.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Did you think the Grabbin Pu$$y gag was a funny joke?

Monica Lewinsky has been the butt of a few jokes, hasn't she

I don't particularly like Trump but, you had a choice, him or her
That's not really a choice

Swimming through a pool of ravenous sharks or a pool of hungry piranhas, sounds like a dictatorship to me.

edit on 4-3-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Didn't Oprah mention something about running for President if GOD told her to?

Oprah denying Christ

Oprah now professing Christ? lol I don't buy it one ioda, but she's a fairly good actress, atleast she was in the color purple.

My point? She's got Hollyweird behind her, there's no one in high places in the USofA that would dare shun The Big O! Steven Speilberg included said he would support her Presidential Nomination. She palled around with Weinstein for godsake.

Seriously dudes, can anyone trust what Oprah's telling us? It's all a mind game, and it's easy to see it too. Any last ditch effort to return the Country backwards this would be it. Remember, Oprah has been to a few Bilderberg Super secret meetings, stuff we're not privy too.

My initial point, Maybe Don Trump knows this about her and them. And the possibility of what they're planning for 2020, so he's buying some Delay time to Drain that damn swamp of the filth as efficiently as possible before the ratz try swimming back up the # pipe hole again. I'm not saying i'm right or wrong i'm just saying it like i'm seeing it.
edit on 4-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Even Fox is aware of Trumps melt down.

www.rawstory.com...

Looking kinda bleak for Cadet Bonespur

I admire the staying power you guys have. You, as I recall, declared he would actually drop out of the election race by September 2016. 17 months on and, apparently, the end is still nigh. It sounds like you are close to wandering around the streets adorned with a sandwich board.

If you actually think that Trump is going to try and do away with term limits, you have gone mad. As for his due process comment, it's not that difficult to understand that he wants to stop people like the Florida shooter before they go on their rampage.
edit on 4/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
What the heck is wrong with people? Are liberals seriously so blinded by hate that they have absolutely no recognition of sarcasm? Did everyone miss the part where he said this among other "jokes"?
Sheesh people. Lighten up.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
Didn't Oprah mention something about running for President if GOD told her to?

Oprah denying Christ

Oprah now professing Christ? lol I don't buy it one ioda, but she's a fairly good actress, atleast she was in the color purple.

My point? She's got Hollyweird behind her, there's no one in high places in the USofA that would dare shun The Big O! Steven Speilberg included said he would support her Presidential Nomination. She palled around with Weinstein for godsake.

Seriously dudes, can anyone trust what Oprah's telling us? It's all a mind game, and it's easy to see it too. Any last ditch effort to return the Country backwards this would be it. Remember, Oprah has been to a few Bilderberg Super secret meetings, stuff we're not privy too.

My initial point, Maybe Don Trump knows this about her and them. And the possibility of what they're planning for 2020, so he's buying some time to Drain that damn swamp of the filth as efficiently as possible before the ratz try swimming back up the # pipe hole again. I'm not saying i'm right or wrong i'm just saying it like i'm seeing it.

I present exhibit C - Trump defense team - class: 'Whatabout'. -

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Trump defense team? No, I work alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join