It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Curious... what will you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: skunkape23
I would likely die fighting Tyranny.
I'm cool with that.

It is not your job to die fighting tyranny...it is your job to make the tyrants die.. Anyone can run into a hail of bullets thinking it is a brave statement...it is also a waste of one's life.. So imo if you can take 20 or 50 out with you, then and only then, is it a worthy death.. But even then it should be a plan "B" or the only option available...

Plan "A" is always make your enemy die for their beliefs; day after day month after month year after year until their goal is defeated.. Hard to do if you are an early causality
Oh, believe me. I will take as many as possible with me. I would be happily surprised to survive. I don't want to be a martyr. I like being alive.
It would be best for them to not bring it to that point.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I did say HYPOTHETICALLY ladies and gents

Oh I love hypothetically... So what if they "hypothetically" did away with the Constitution and installed sharia law... Kind of the same thing...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I am not American and don't live there but I'll give my two cents.

I would keep my guns until the last possible time I had to give them in because people simply wouldn't let the government get away with it.
Within a few days the country would stand together against those trying to disarm them.

It would be absolute chaos until the order is changed back to normal.

It's an interesting scenario though.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Akragon

I would turn all my firearms in.

Then contact my veterans group, re-arm myself and await orders to take back the US and re-instate the US Constitution.

Exactly...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I was under the impression you were allowed to have weapons in Canada. Or do you just hope the Bears and Moose respect your (eating and or trampling Humans is illegal) signs?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Wouldn't affect my life at all.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I was under the impression you were allowed to have weapons in Canada. Or do you just hope the Bears and Moose respect your (eating and or trampling Humans is illegal) signs?

I was in Ontario once. Never saw a single bear or moose. I did see snails on my plate but I ordered the escargot so I didn't complain.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You don't think they would offer a simple buy back program? Instead they will resort to guerilla warfare against their own citizens?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I can't think of very many people who would participate in a buy back program.

There are entire groups of people that you never really hear about, until maybe the FBI gets wind of one of them doing something stupid. For the most part they are the "silent majority" you heard about in the past election. These are the people that the government needs to be afraid of. Patriots, ex-soldiers, a few lunatics possibly (you can't be too picky when you are staring down the same enemy)...folks well armed and with no intention of giving up that right.

You won't find many on ATS because they don't post on the internet beyond a few niche corners.

The government will not disarm America without a lot of bloodshed. I don't know any of the above folks personally...but i'd likely find some. I don't sell my belongings, except depreciable/consumable stuff like cars and food. Those folks won't either.

Side note: it would get quite complicated quickly. One group, The Republic of Texas, is about secession. So, at least in Texas, that would come into play right from the beginning. They are rather large, and rather well armed.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They think Afghanistan is a bitch.
They don't want to try Texas.
That would be one hell of drawn out clusterfook.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

They think Afghanistan is a bitch.
They don't want to try Texas.
That would be one hell of drawn out clusterfook.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

we got a lotta caves.

and a lotta crazies with guns mounted on dune buggies

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

And we've got a lot of Mexicans on our side.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

And we've got a lot of Mexicans on our side.

While that may seem humorous...there are quite a few folks who live in northern mexico with interests in Texas (family, etc).

One thing for sure: i live near Ft Hood, so i'd need to get the hell outta here quick.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

We likely would not have won the battle for Texas independence without their brave assistance.
Yellow Rose of Texas.
Santa Ana was defeated in large part by a single brave woman.
This woman whose name is unknown was throwing some tail to general and relaying information.
edit on 4-3-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join