It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Suggests Executing Drug Dealers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Hmmm maybe Trump is the last president?

Fascinating...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1 the reason why they haven’t banned them is bc there isn’t a pill that can manage pain like opiates. It’s literally the best thing for severe pain besides Med MJ. It sucks but opiates do have medical benefits.
I keep going back and forth on it bc drug addiction is a health issue. At the same time, Heroin, Meth and pain pills are a scourge on the world. If you deal that stuff, frankly, you deserve to die bc you are literally killing other people. I think if they do it, it should be done publicly. Make an example of someone. I bet the first three would do what the war on drugs has never done; Be effective. Although, no one should die for dealing weed. That’s just stupid.

edit on 6-3-2018 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What about middle men?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Or they could just follow other countries which have legalized or decriminalized all drugs which has had mostly wonderful consequences. Maybe not Mexico where all drugs were legalized in 2006 for posesion and use of a gram or less and they still have heavy crime but other countries put heroin addicts on clear liquid diacetylmorphine (heroin) and people go back to work taking it for life as a prescription and plan to bump up educating would be potential users better and yhr gangs have nothing to do unless they wanna deal raw milk or bald eagle eggs, police don't get the attitude that comes with being the big tough kingpins of the drug trade which they are or the feds otherwise, crime drops, depression and suicide for people who tried something that turned out to be no bigger a mistaken that any one of us has made but no longer face having to be left out of life and supporting themselves till he day they die paying for it (and ugh it is sickening reading thr thoughts of people who think drug addicts pay for the choices they make. I can say after decades of grief and self hatred that that isn't true and quite often especially with addicts something they had no say in and never asked for happened to them and people who havrnt been truly used beat up abused and hung out to dry, often by those who other people were lucky enough to have love them and nurture them as its supposed to be, but "buck up," and cycling through a bunch of pills that never help the sadness gets to the point that simply no human being could endure any more hurt than they have already pushed through and after trying all they can which rarely works, if the only way to get a moment free of torment is to take something illegal then they have no other choice. Drugs are used for this cuz they work. They do sorry. May be unhealthy and illegal but half the people in a developed nation live lives in which the most traumatic thing they struggled through was a break up, divorce, death of a loved one. I am here to tell you living through certain betrayals like child rape followed by being hushed or forbidden to bring it up or be shunned is an example that I am here to tel you was no fun when it made me see my mommy and daddy as absolute monsters at not even a double digit age. Legalize it all and while at it cut the damn government from all the crap that you can't control or outline laws to blanket every situation. Provide national defense and traffic monitoring and child welfare and stay the hell out of our lives otherwise I say

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join