It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Suggests Executing Drug Dealers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Why'd ya post a video from the jovi then, dude? like brah, you smoked some real bad pcp man, did you a mischief.

? the hell are you even talking about half the time, I can't comprehend.

And I thought I was all over the place.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf
There is a pill for that lol

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
There is a pill for that lol

It costs $900 a month and causes tiny doodle syndrome though.

Probably makes frogs wear pink too. Never trust what they give ya. nature is there, and they make it illegal for a rea$on.. :/

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf I like what you did there. But for real go buy the pill. I say go red lol

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
And WOW what if a movie series was made to represent the whole going the other way.... I am going to YouTube this and see where it takes me!

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
A step in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: c2oden

You are uninformed, most street drugs here are cut with fentanyl..there literally is no escaping it..if a person lives that lifestyle.

And you know this, how?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Mind control! Everything is pre planned. I promise they planned this. Dont be suckers to tyranny.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
they should be

And who gets to decide who lives and who dies? Your orange leader trump? You think thats a good idea? Americans are truly hopeless.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So Uhm yeah . I guess it was more indirectly suggesting it, but it sure seems like he is suggesting executing drug dealers to solve the opioid crisis.

You know Jeff Sessions is loving this . we had no such opioid crisis until we invaded the opiate capitol of the world and 20 years later voila we have an opioid crisis. Yet we still have troops in Afghanistan guarding poppy fields .

Are you forgetting the 1960's-1970's? even before that, where logic tells you nobody executed the pharmaceutical giants. It's just Trump BH talk.

www.chicagotribune.com...
edit on 4-3-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt on the take the guns thing , but this is my last straw.

We might need those guns so dont ban them.

How do you and others make it though the day when everything Trump says is spun to trigger you. Its going to be a long 3 more years for you all...

Trump said a lot of things here...he said why can a person shoot someone and it is murder that could face the death penalty, but a drug pusher can kill 1000s and it is still just selling drugs... He also blamed a lot of people including big Pharma and foreign Pharmas all pushing their trade.

If he said something like "and I tell ya I would like to see those drug pushers face a murder conviction too" Does NOT mean Trump wants to push an EO to kill all drug dealers...

And I can tell ya, there are a good number of people like like these really bad pushers I would like to see shot too...this doesn't mean I do not respect our system, or that I would go out and shoot them, or if I was president suggest anything more than just a personal frustration about bad people in general.

Why is it you can not see this for what it is...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

abandon afganistan make it a deatth sentence to import heroin ,and coc aine for the cartel heads not the mules when they still ship to this country send special forces in and extract them for trial seize their assets and rinse and repeat. before we leave afganistan spray their poppy fields with round up. then tell big farm if they get caught shipping quantities so a town of 100000 can have 30 day supply but town only has 600 people MANAGEMENT WILL BE FACING 10 TO 20 YEAR SENTENCES then maybe you might see a change..

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If the US aint great any longer then i'd argue that it never had a sustained period of greatness that would be recognised in a historic sense.

Personally i think that to achieve that then they need to keep it together as a culturally hegemonic military superpower for another century. They may well manage it and then be remembered in similar terms to the great empires and superpowers.

To say the place is a craphole now is really just rather dramatic though. An attempt to argue this is surely going to end up highly localised and narrowly focussed.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Could be a death sentence to CIA drug smugglers..... all things considered. But again, the spin is a bit hyperbole. But whats new in Trumpistan. On another note, Fentanyl is used in end-of-life palliative pain relief and lorazepam for sedation and anti anxiety as the organs shut down.

edit on 4-3-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The war on drugs was never about the drugs. Its their way of getting rid of those they deem unproductive members of society. Look at Portugal. They decriminalized drugs and they don't have a problem. Maybe stop the CIA from using heroine to bankroll their illegal activities.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt on the take the guns thing , but this is my last straw.

We might need those guns so dont ban them.

How do you and others make it though the day when everything Trump says is spun to trigger you. Its going to be a long 3 more years for you all...

Trump said a lot of things here...he said why can a person shoot someone and it is murder that could face the death penalty, but a drug pusher can kill 1000s and it is still just selling drugs... He also blamed a lot of people including big Pharma and foreign Pharmas all pushing their trade.

If he said something like "and I tell ya I would like to see those drug pushers face a murder conviction too" Does NOT mean Trump wants to push an EO to kill all drug dealers...

And I can tell ya, there are a good number of people like like these really bad pushers I would like to see shot too...this doesn't mean I do not respect our system, or that I would go out and shoot them, or if I was president suggest anything more than just a personal frustration about bad people in general.

Why is it you can not see this for what it is...

Everything he says triggers me? You obviously dont know my posting history lol. I have supported him on this site since the beginning.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

In the news pretty much every day around here.. you think this is secret knowledge?

For the record, I was an addict, long before this fentanyl trend, been 15 years clean. I like to know whats going on around me.
I at least can speak from some experience on some of these issues.
edit on 4-3-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sure it has been sad already but FYI.....

CRIMES WHICH CAN GET A DEATH SENTENCE IN THE USA
1. Murder
2. Attempted murder of a person in a high political position.
3. Conspiracy
4. Espionage
5. Desertion
6. Drug possession and or sales

So its already on the books...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: notsure1

We don't execute criminals who have committed violent acts with firearms, people tend to swoon and urinate themselves if that is brought up.

We don't execute pedophiles.

We don't execute traitors.

We don't execute captured terrorists.

But drug dealers we can give "the chair"?

Yep, 16 year old boys at school selling a blunt. Get a rope

Knee jerk reaction much?

I'm guessing you hate Trump so without even reading anything you react off the headline alone.

"The president makes a distinction between those that are languishing in prison for low-level drug offenses and the kingpins hauling thousands of lethal doses of fentanyl into communities, that are responsible for many casualties in a single weekend"

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Trump wants to 'execute' drug dealers huh?
IF that's the case there'll be a lot of job openings in the CIA then.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join