It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Suggests Executing Drug Dealers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It's pretty simple really. Trump is the guy who can say anything. He's wildly unpopular. He doesn't care if he's wildly unpopular. He probably won't win another term. He doesn't care if he does or not. He didn't care if he won this one or not. To him it was just "Let's try it and see what happens".

You might be forgiven for thinking the left hates the guy (They're good actors, actually). The truth is that Trump is doing all the big government scumbags a favor.

What do I mean? Well, when you have something that's just not a popular thing to say, the POTUS usually just won't say it. Why? Because up until now, the name of the game has been to get reelected. If there was something ALL of the big government people (on all sides) were secretly in favor of but it was unpalatable to the masses, you'd never hear the POTUS actually say it.

So, what am I getting at? Trump is useful to these people because he can plant these nasty seeds and it doesn't cost him (or anyone else in power) anything. The puppeteers (the people with the real power) can see how the public responds to things that (up until now) were unspeakable. They can condition the masses to accept things like this by shocking them with millions of little micro shocks until they become apathetic and non-resistant.

If you pay attention (and I often do) you will notice that everything that used to be outrageous is only outrageous until some jerkoff walks onto a stage and says "Yeah. I said it. So what?" Eventually, it doesn't shock people anymore.

There's so much of this garbage flying now that if you give it another 10-20 years no one is going to care about anything other than what they've been told to care about. This is why we elect presidents. Mostly, people just don't know what they want and they want some charismatic clown to tell them what to think.
edit on 4-3-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Three, maybe four weeks ago, if memory serves, Trump said he could solve the opioid crisis.

He said, quote,
but we’re not ready for it,
unquote.

Many of us speculated that Mr. Trump was hinting at deregulation, or perhaps an end to the
opiate cartels and Doctor Feelgoods running wild with writing scrips as to not have to actually heal their patients, or some other thing....well.

What did Mr. Trump mean?

At this point, with his neat verbal tease at dismantling the Constitution, immediately after Parkland, with the botched Vegas job behind us until the prostitutes remind us on a future anniversary of the lies they hold to, and considering the progressive catch all phrasing he used somewhat repeatedly, ala Obama, ie., “We can do this” as he spoke of taking guns....I would say we should start to be alarmed. Something stinks here. Has his closet has been raided? Have they offered him a position at the seat of world power in exchange for our sovereignty? Something is wrong, aside from his usual thirst for adoration, praise, and respect for his profound personal lack of knowledge and thought. Something is very wrong.

Yeah, planting seeds. I believe I may understand what he meant. I sensed it immediately. And here it is. Let’s watch what grows from this one. More than a desire to elimate HC dope, he wants despotic power, in my estimation. It comes through subtly, or not so subtly, molding public sentiment. He doesn’t give a eff about junk, or he’d go after big pharma.

He is after power. Undeserved power. He sees the world stage. Putin, running unopposed, much beloved in his homeland, one of the richest men on earth, as his peasants starve. He uses his office to play King Oligarch. He even has a superbowl ring. If you run against him, you die. Then there’s China, and the new lifetime deal for the heavy there. Trump must be seething inside for jealousy, and he must make another big splash for himself, by saving our children from dope, and guns.

Are you ready for it?

# 944
edit on 4-3-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: c2oden

How would I know what large quantities they speak of?

He is not talking about executing drug dealers.
Your thread title is misleading.

White House officials said that the administration is considering whether to make trafficking large quantities of fentanyl a capital crime

That is pretty effing clear??

Dealing fetanyl is not your average drug dealer.
It is misleading.

What the f### is an average drug dealer? What a dumb comment. LOL

An average drug dealer does not have access to fentanyl.

It is not a dumb comment. Go down the street and ask your dealer for fentanyl.

Apparently you know exactly dick about that subject.

Lol my guy will bring it to me if I was so inclined.

You act like its hard to get ? I mean we have crisis that means its very easy to get right?

There is a megathread on bluelight about this, and it was created in 2010. Even as far back as 2006 people were getting 100mcg patches from 'someone' and wondering how best to use it and not be high for 3 days.

It's definitely out there if you're looking.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Sorry, but killing anyone involved in the drug trade would have a decent impact.

So kill pothead too? I mean the are part of the drug trade.

or will there be people saying drug gangs are ok?

Lol whats a "drug gang" Are they different then just your average drug free gang?

Yeah dude, whoa, what a trip.

Yeah your 13 yo daughter getting gunned down by the feds.

might make ya think of how good your parenting is.

Uhh, no offence dude, but you're apparently slipping into some sort of mental fugue..

I hear the doctors have some medicine for it, though.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

bon jovi said he smoked weed once and saw his plate of spaghetti turn into worms.

SHOOT HIM... according to the two all beef patty special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun buddy.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Sounds like the CIA might just face a 'proper' purge across all it's ranks, then...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: notsure1

Isn't that how they do it in sh!thole countries?

Yes, yes it is.

Copying Sh1toles is rarely seen as desirable. They got that way for a reason.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Yes, yes it is.

Still can't argue that a once great land is now succumbing to become a #hole .

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sounds like hyperbole to me. You are saying the USA used to be great but is now a craphole?

Not supported by evidence thay i can see, but sure, convince me.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Sorry, but killing anyone involved in the drug trade would have a decent impact.

Lol whats a "drug gang" Are they different then just your average drug free gang?

Uhh, no offence dude, but you're apparently slipping into some sort of mental fugue..

I smoked more dope than u could ever hope.

No prob.

You can break the law anytime/way you want!

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

bon jovi said he smoked weed once and saw his plate of spaghetti turn into worms.

SHOOT HIM... according to the two all beef patty special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun buddy.

Jon bovi is an idiot from NJ.

Springsteen doesn't even acknowledge him.

Didn't he get out of paying taxes?

Said he had a farm and grew cows?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, yes it is.

Thanks to u guys, it's no better than the mythical palestine.

I'm glad i live in china, I get to come back and kick ur ass.

Hope you have a nice house.

Need 2 baths and at least 3/4 ac.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Sounds like hyperbole to me. You are saying the USA used to be great but is now a craphole?

They don't know what they are saying.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
No different than what liberals are doing to gun dealers over the the past years. SomE nut shoots himself or others and what happens punish the gun dealer pushing him out of business there by executing his business.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

How could I qualify that, the assumption is a once great place is going down the crapper.

If I understand your argument that it never was a great place then sure Its possible that is the case but seems unlikely.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, yes it is.

Thanks to u guys, it's no better than the mythical palestine.

I'm glad i live in china, I get to come back and kick ur ass.

Hope you have a nice house.

Need 2 baths and at least 3/4 ac.

Nice! Back handed threat , have you stopped yet to realize that you are way over the edge, you often post threats, many thinly veiled, you might want to have your anger issues looked at before you snap.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Nah, I think we should just continue to feed and clothe them on the tax payers dime, and when their numbers grow so large that we can't contain them we should just release all the bastards into the streets where they can do it all over again.

Oh wait, they already do that. Never Mind.

Example #1 - California prisons have released 2,700 inmates under Prop. 47
kdvr.com...

Example #2 - 6,600 Inmates released onto streets of New York City October 2015
www.cnn.com...

Example #3 - And most recently, California again.Thousands of inmates released on the streets after midnight - February 2018
kdvr.com...
edit on 4-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You can execute as many drug dealers as you like, there will always be someone ready to take their place. There will always be a want for illegal drugs so someone will find a way to sell them. it's like a vicious never ending cycle.
Drugs are a big business. You can slow the sale down by getting rid of the heads, but you will never stop them completely.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I am not for executing drug dealers or really anyone without giving them the ability to defend themselves against another being. But big PHARMA needs to be kept in control. For me that’s a double edge sword though. Bye bye nice new things and hello actually working again. I was hoping for a early retirement but Will settle for never lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I smoked more dope than u could ever hope.

No prob.

You can break the law anytime/way you want!

But did you died???

*smdh

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join