It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Suggests Executing Drug Dealers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Ala Duterte.

Yeah. We know how Trump feels about due process.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Sorry, but killing anyone involved in the drug trade would have a decent impact.

So kill potheads too? I mean they are part of the drug trade.

or will there be people saying drug gangs are ok?

Lol whats a "drug gang" Are they different then just your average drug free gang?
edit on 3-3-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ala Duterte.

Yeah. We know how Trump feels about due process.

So u like drug gangs?

or just bitching about no one does enough?

so there is a class of people that need protection?

Justify your BS.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Sorry, but killing anyone involved in the drug trade would have a decent impact.

So kill pothead too? I mean the are part of the drug trade.

or will there be people saying drug gangs are ok?

Lol whats a "drug gang" Are they different then just your average drug free gang?

Yeah dude, whoa, what a trip.

Yeah your 13 yo daughter getting gunned down by the feds.

might make ya think of how good your parenting is.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

So u like drug gangs?
Never met one.

The Constitution says that everyone in this country is protected by its laws. An important one being the notion of due process.

Dutarte, not so much for courts and such. Shoot 'em in the street. Whoever it may be.
Trump, not so much for courts and such. Take guns, ask questions later.

edit on 3/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: Violater1
a reply to: notsure1
I hope they arrest Bill Clinton first.

And your proof for Bill Clinton being a drug dealer?

I hope they arrest your family for being drug dealers.

If mods take out mine they MUST remove your post with no basis either. Cheers!

Barry Seal smuggled in loads of drugs into Arkansas airports while Bill Clinton was Governor. Bill Clinton didn't deal drugs but I think people refer to him as a drug dealer because they believe that he knew what was going on and let it slide. Kind of like how the government today lets big pharma get away with anything. Politicians don't write drug prescriptions but they deserve some blame for not dealing with the prescription drug epidemic.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

So Uhm yeah . I guess it was more indirectly suggesting it, but it sure seems like he is suggesting executing drug dealers to solve the opioid crisis.

You know Jeff Sessions is loving this . we had no such opioid crisis until we invaded the opiate capitol of the world and 20 years later voila we have an opioid crisis. Yet we still have troops in Afghanistan guarding poppy fields .

And now we are indirectly suggesting executing drug dealers, so is BIG PHARMA at the top of that list to hang?

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt on the take the guns thing , but this is my last straw.

We might need those guns so dont ban them.

ETA

If they want to solve the opioid crisis make a law saying Big Pharma cant produce those damm pills anymore. Bamm no more opioid crisis.

It is the pills that everyone is addicted too, the pills are the problem, stop making the pills , no more problem right?

But way to much money in it for that so lets just execute people WOW.

Sry if this has been posted I am surprised I have not seen it.

President Trump suggested executing drug dealers to crack down on America’s opioid crisis.

“The drug dealers, the drug pushers, they’re really doing damage,” Trump said at an opioid event at the White House Thursday. “Some countries have a very, very tough penalty — the ultimate penalty. And by the way, they have much less of a drug problem than we do.”

“If you shoot one person, they give you life, they give you the death penalty,” Trump said. “These people can kill 2,000, 3,000 people, and nothing happens to them.”

time.com...

A lot of people need those pills. And many of the pills are street market stuff not from the pharmacies.

We've always had opioid crises except it was amongst minority communities, now it’s branched into white communities.

Just another drug phase we’ve been going through since the 60’s when drugs became prevalent.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So Uhm yeah . I guess it was more indirectly suggesting it, but it sure seems like he is suggesting executing drug dealers to solve the opioid crisis.

You know Jeff Sessions is loving this . we had no such opioid crisis until we invaded the opiate capitol of the world and 20 years later voila we have an opioid crisis. Yet we still have troops in Afghanistan guarding poppy fields .

And now we are indirectly suggesting executing drug dealers, so is BIG PHARMA at the top of that list to hang?

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt on the take the guns thing , but this is my last straw.

We might need those guns so dont ban them.

ETA

If they want to solve the opioid crisis make a law saying Big Pharma cant produce those damm pills anymore. Bamm no more opioid crisis.

It is the pills that everyone is addicted too, the pills are the problem, stop making the pills , no more problem right?

But way to much money in it for that so lets just execute people WOW.

Sry if this has been posted I am surprised I have not seen it.

President Trump suggested executing drug dealers to crack down on America’s opioid crisis.

“The drug dealers, the drug pushers, they’re really doing damage,” Trump said at an opioid event at the White House Thursday. “Some countries have a very, very tough penalty — the ultimate penalty. And by the way, they have much less of a drug problem than we do.”

“If you shoot one person, they give you life, they give you the death penalty,” Trump said. “These people can kill 2,000, 3,000 people, and nothing happens to them.”

time.com...

A lot of people need those pills. And many of the pills are street market stuff not from the pharmacies.

We've always had opioid crises except it was amongst minority communities, now it’s branched into white communities.

Just another drug phase we’ve been going through since the 60’s when drugs became prevalent.

No we have not always had an opioid crisis. in the 90s you barely heard about opiates . Maybe you are only in your 20s so thats all you remember?

But I assure you we have not always had one.
edit on 3-3-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

So u like drug gangs?
Never met one.

The Constitution says that everyone in this country is protected by its laws. An important one being the notion of due process.

Dutarte, not so much for courts and such. Shoot 'em in the street.
Trump, not so much for courts and such. Take guns, ask questions later.

Yeah shoot first is ok.

NO ONE is scared of the constitution. Besides the left.

People get scared of dying for a crime. Full stop.

Douchebag that killed his parents should have died.

Bummer that he is mentally screwed.

Save money.

Mark you down for Drug dealing is ok?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Your train of thought seems to be having problems staying on the track.

Are you saying that shooting people in the street without due process is a good thing to do in the United States?

Did I interpret correctly?

edit on 3/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Your train of thought seems to be having problems staying on the track.

Are you saying that shooting people in the street without due process is a good thing to do in the United States?

Did I interpret correctly?

yeah it's ok and happens all the time.

Hands up!

Shoot em all, I say.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yeah.
Let God sort 'em out.

I expect you're all good on that account.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Yeah.
Let God sort 'em out.

I expect you're all good on that account.

Yeah, i am. why?

How will you influence behavior otherwise?

F'kn talk?

read spanish much?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I can go beyond the carrot and stick approach, personally.

Particularly when either one makes no sense.

The bogeyman don't scare me.

edit on 3/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I can go beyond the carrot and stick approach, personally.

Particularly when either one makes no sense.

The bogeyman don't scare me.

Mo man tai.

Kill them and they will stop.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

True dat.

Guilty or not. You be the judge. Right?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

True dat.

Guilty or not. You be the judge. Right?

Someone has to.

Life is harsh.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
We need to start with the Traitors in the Cities and States along with the corrupt Government we have. During the Bushes and Clinton's Obozo drugs have increased to a all time high of 2500 % Remember Oliver North and Iran Contra. Our government was selling drugs in the US to buy Weapons for the Terrorists with only a slap on the wrist. The Clinton's still Run Alabama

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Yep, starting with the alcohol industry big wigs and the tobacco industry big wigs, and then trickle down to executing barry at the bottle shop for pushing his filthy wares to a helpless society. I mean, consumer demand plays nothing with it, does it.

and then, once we've solved the drug crisis by executing people, we can move on to fast food. I mean, those pushers are killing millions, yet nothing is done? Why?

ridiculous concept.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Better to interrogate the dealers and execute their superiors. That way the network collapses.

Can't simply send them to prison since gang bosses can conduct their business from inside prison walls just fine.

Of course that is a wasted effort if the actual economic conditions that drive people to join gangs in the first place are not also addressed.

Ending prohibition and regulating it, you know, that just might remove the incentive for gangs to deal in any drugs, and has the added strange benefit of providing a safe, known quality product at a price in line with the manufacture and production of said product, which... shock horror, doesn't put the user at risk of death.

But lets not think that way, better to execute everyone. Except me, because I don't do anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join