It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemically Addicted To Using The Word Racist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We have seen many examples of the word racist being used to prevent normal justice. Criminals protected by the word racist become increasingly blatant. This results in actual racism.

If using the word racist releases addictive chemicals into the brains of some users, they will look for any opportunity to increase their use of the word.

Feeding masses of young African criminals at Calais and helping them enter the UK has increased actual racism. This gives the opportunity for those chemically addicted to using the word racist to use it more, most likely in a despairing voice, as if they were in no way responsible for the increase in actual racism.

I know I'm not explaining this very well.

Chemical addiction to the effects on the brain of using the word racist may explain the crazy support for the criminals who have flooded in among the genuine refugees and working economic migrants.

edit on 3 3 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 3 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This must explain it.

Why else would someone call someone else a racist for people illegally trading their old race in for a new one?

Addicted to something.

Yes sirrie!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
They scream "racist" whenever they have no logical or rational argument for their actions or beliefs. That's enough to shutdown debate, investigation and any discussion. It's not a chemical addiction but an escape strategy.

link   
Ya addiction...uhhh can I use it for swearing too. Ya...that's it im addicted to swearing I need to say # or # mother#er cocksucker or donkey#ing # licker several times a minute or I start jonesing....ya....Imma go with that.

Hehe cool cocksucker doesnt get censored here.

edit on 3/3/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

link   
Double post oops.
edit on 3/3/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
They scream "racist" whenever they have no logical or rational argument for their actions or beliefs. That's enough to shutdown debate, investigation and any discussion. It's not a chemical addiction but an escape strategy.

No, you're wrong. That is such a Nazi thing to say.

I'm done here.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The word "racist", or "racism" ,is used to close down debate.

This is why (in the UK at least), Pakistani paedo grooming gangs of white kids got away with their revolting behaviour for so long. It was perceived as racist to stop it.

Amazing, but true.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The word "racist", or "racism" ,is used to close down debate.

This is why (in the UK at least), Pakistani paedo grooming gangs of white kids got away with their revolting behaviour for so long. It was perceived as racist to stop it.

Amazing, but true.

Its also a form of virtue signaling ......a form of signaling one's own moral superiority.

virtue signaling
the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester
You may be right.

Perhaps that dopamine shot people get from virtue signalling really is at the heart of the craziness.
Good spot.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Do you mean the initial racism allegations, or where those who don’t sgree the person is racist then call the accuser a racist??

I’m willing to bet there are more people calling people racists , for “falsely “ accusing someone of racism, then there are racist allegations in the first place..

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
MRI brain scans proved that politically biased people, when they self decieve themselves regarding the politicians on Their Team, their brain releases dopamine (pleasure / reward activity). Getting 'high' on self-deception established, actual addiction to it not beyond imagining here.

So then we have this political group who have tangled up race with politics, not much unlike like what Nazi's are so famous for, and their battle cry is often the word "RACIST".

It's not beyond imagining that when they engage in all that kind of action their dopamine lights their neural circuits up like a Christmas tree, therefore that the also become addicted to it also isn't beyond reason. And in practice, their obsession with such activity, this does seem to be the case all too often.
edit on 4-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
MRI brain scans proved that politically biased people, when they self decieve themselves regarding the politicians on Their Team, their brain releases dopamine (pleasure / reward activity). Getting 'high' on self-deception established, actual addiction to it not beyond imagining here.

It's not beyond imagining that when they engage in all that kind of action their dopamine lights their neural circuits up like a Christmas tree, therefore that the also become addicted to it also isn't beyond reason. And in practice, their obsession with such activity, this does seem to be the case all too often.

WOW!! expensive way to obtain results when an MRI scan is approx £500 a time....

wouldn't call it a cost effective or definative way to achieve results.

There have been race's since the beginning of time .... It cannot be wiped out

at a stroke because of some idealistic point of view. Far better to acknowledge

the fact of its existence and work out how to live with it in equality and peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I was rather disappointed in where this thread was going, due to a few early posters, because I really like this idea. Thanks to those that brought it back on track.

It makes sense that a chemical release would occur in the brain when expressing a feeling of contentment about your own morality. Most likely dopamine as others have suggested. Pointing out a flaw in morality you see in others is akin to pointing out your moral superiority. Another basic example I can think of off the top of my head is : if someone cuts you off on the road it feels good to call them and idiot and swear about it. It's relieving.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, BUT as this thread suggests , addiction, dependence, a habit, or even just a fondness for this form of chemical release is absolutely possible and most likely occurring in a great deal of people. As oddly as it sounds, if you really think about it, It's easily and quickly satisfying to encounter a racist and call them a racist and complain about them, in front of them or not.

Habits, addiction, etc.. form because of different types or forms of chemical releases due to external stimuli. You can get addicted, form habits, etc.. with literally anything in the world that gives you a dopamine release. People get addicted to eating spounges. It is absolutely probable that people form a dependence or addiction to feelings of moral superiority.

edit on 4-3-2018 by Boomy327 because: Forgot a few words

edit on 4-3-2018 by Boomy327 because: Forgot a few more words

top topics

join