It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detailed Parkland Shooting Timeline (from various sources)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Boadicea

Do you have any idea the order of the floors where he was shooting?

Did he start on floor one, go to two, and then three?

I know that what is being reported is that Cruz entered the east door of the first floor, traveled from east to west as he shot into classrooms (with some backtracking), ascended the stairs at the west end of the building, then traveled from west to east, shooting one person along the way, then ascended the stairs at the east end of the building, shot into hall and classrooms, reloaded, shot some more, abandoned gear and descended to first floor via the west stairwell, exiting the building.

There's a pretty good diagram here.

But do note the backwards orientation and where cardinal north is or it's impossible to follow in line with the witness statements and other info... not that it isn't anyway. Makes one wonder why the diagram would be re-orientated from the standard orientation with north at the top, eh? Almost guaranteeing confusion and misunderstandings...

The twin girls, Meghan and MacKenzie Hill, make it sound like he was on two before he went to one.

Yes, they did. But so you know, I have found that their stories have expanded and changed, especially over the first couple days. For example, the earliest stories to quote her only mentioned her knowing Cruz... nothing about seeing him on the 2nd floor. Then I found one interview saying she saw him before reaching the bathroom, and another story saying she was in the bathroom when the shooting began. Which then begs the question why on earth would she leave the relative safety of the bathroom and run straight out into the gunfire?

Maybe it was just poor reporting, or maybe it's more. I don't know.

Also, there was this weirdness in their story:

“I love you,” Meghan wrote in text messages that Mackenzie would later delete, to erase all memories of the nightmare. “Please be safe.”

Why delete text messages to "erase all memories of the nightmare," but then go on Hannity to 'revisit the nightmare' and talk to several other news outlet to 'remember and recall the nightmare?'

Why indeed? And when exactly? She was one of the first interviewed immediately after... she went on Hannity that night... and proceeded to do more interviews in the following days. So when was this fleeting moment of wanting to "erase all memories" and purging her texts???

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

If it's broken down into just the upper and the lower, it takes about 5 seconds. Pull out two pins, put them together and pop in the pins, load a mag, charge, and it's ready to go.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thanks for the diagram...if it's correct and this one is, too:

Then MacKenzie must have seen Cruz AFTER he had walked all the way down the second floor hallway because she said she saw him at the other end of the hallway and she was on the bathroom end.

Going back, I see you are correct...Meghan and MacKenzie's stories have changed. Washington Post wrote this:

Mackenzie hid beside a desk, burying herself under some of the other students. At one point, the students heard a loud banging on the door. But the shooter never entered the classroom. Mackenzie texted a photo to her parents, showing her hiding under a desk, tears falling down her face.

“I love you guys so much,” she texted, saying this could be the last time she speaks with them. Above all else, Mackenzie thought about her twin sister, a floor below her, in the AP Psychology classroom. The shooter was on her floor, Meghan texted her.

“I love you,” Meghan wrote in text messages that Mackenzie would later delete, to erase all memories of the nightmare. “Please be safe.”
Link

At what point would Meghan (who was on the first floor in her AP Psych class) have texted MacKenzie (who was on the second floor and had already seen the gunman and was hiding in a classroom) to tell her the shooter was on the first floor, UNLESS he was on the second floor and went back down to the first floor? And THAT is definitely not the official version of how he traveled through the building.

And...I noticed a different Washington Post story kind of muddles up that part of their stories and leaves out that Meghan texted MacKenzie to say the shooter was on her floor. Link

edit on 3/7/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I was hoping you'd take another look and either confirm my take on it... or show me where I was going wrong.

And I've gotta note again that immediately after the tragedy, the one girl was interviewed and said she knew him since middle school... but she didn't say a thing about seeing him on the second floor until later that evening/night. So we know their stories changed and expanded and contradict each other and therefore cannot be trusted at face value.

It's especially frustrating because at this point she is the only one claiming to have specifically seen Nikolas Cruz with a firearm. The kid that was supposedly told to get out of there before it got "messy" did not know who "he" -- the shooter -- was, and did not know Cruz. I have searched that kid's name a few times since looking for a follow-up interview to see if he could identify the kid he saw in the stairwell as Cruz from his pictures, but I haven't found anything.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Don't expect any of the students testimony to corroborate the timeline, they won't. Unless there were multiple shooters that is.

I notice the graphic states "Cruz was inside AND outside during the shooting".
What the ____?!?!?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Don't expect any of the students testimony to corroborate the timeline, they won't. Unless there were multiple shooters that is.

That's pretty much what I'm finding. I cannot make any of it fit without multiple shooters. Then it makes sense. And the stairwells would be where the magic happens. It makes sense of the one radio dispatch that mentioned that he "might" be masked again when he was leaving (I believe) the third floor if the saw Cruz on camera in the hall and enter the stairwell and then saw a masked shooter exit the stairwell and/or vice versa.

I notice the graphic states "Cruz was inside AND outside during the shooting".
What the ____?!?!?

Right??? This makes me wonder what the next change to the "official story" will be exactly... maybe we'll hear a little more about the victims found outside Bldg 1200 soon...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I was wondering if the locked first floor bathroom was meaningful.

Could multiple shooters have dressed in tactical gear and/or coordinated out of that bathroom?

edit on 3/7/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Could multiple shooters have dressed in tactical gear and/or coordinated out of that bathroom?

I'm not sure. In that case, any additional shooter(s) would be seen on the cameras coming and going, since it seems the bathroom doors are in the hallway. Unless perhaps there are windows to outside that could have been used to get in and out without being seen.

The other kid who saw "Cruz" in the stairwell also said that the first floor bathroom was locked, which is why he had to go upstairs. When I first read his story, it said that he found Cruz in the second floor stairwell. I cannot find that now, or any article which specifically states which floor Cruz was on when McKenna found him.

Interesting that the only two students claiming they saw Cruz are also the only two students claiming the bathroom was closed.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm not sure. In that case, any additional shooter(s) would be seen on the cameras coming and going, since it seems the bathroom doors are in the hallway. Unless perhaps there are windows to outside that could have been used to get in and out without being seen.

The other kid who saw "Cruz" in the stairwell also said that the first floor bathroom was locked, which is why he had to go upstairs. When I first read his story, it said that he found Cruz in the second floor stairwell. I cannot find that now, or any article which specifically states which floor Cruz was on when McKenna found him.

Interesting that the only two students claiming they saw Cruz are also the only two students claiming the bathroom was closed.

I want to add a link to a new thread here: Link

Apparently, two SWAT team members 'showed up' at the Parkland shooting but weren't dispatched there.

This just adds to my curiosity about that first floor restroom and if anything was going on in there behind locked doors.

If other shooters were in the bathroom with the doors locked...they could have been there for a very long time...over night, even.

SWAT members could certainly be dressed in the kind of tactical gear that was reported by a teacher.

Also, you said a boy stated the first floor bathroom was locked? Mackenzie is a girl and says it was locked. Is the first floor bathroom co-ed?

Just bouncing around some thoughts.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

When I first read his story, it said that he found Cruz in the second floor stairwell.

The problem I have with this is if he was loading up in the second floor stairwell, this would have been before he started shooting, the fact the kid was going to the toilet proves that, coz he wouldn't be going during the shooting, and Cruz or whoever he met loading up said things are about to get messy, suggesting things hadn't started yet. However, mainstream reports seesm to suggest he went in the entry door at one end, started shooting along the first floor then made his way up to the second floor, shooting along that floor and then on up to the third. So did he do it that way? Or did he go up to the second floor stairwell, load up, then go back down to the first floor to start? Why was he loading up if he already had shot someone outside or in the street as a distraction for the security guard? Wouldn't he already have ammo in the gun at this point?
Too much not making sense, unless like you say, there were multiple shooters.
edit on 9-3-2018 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Here's a timeline released by the Broward County Sheriff's office:

Link to pdf

Dispatch audio too within this article: Link

I haven't gone through any of it yet, just wanted to post it for anyone else interested....

ETA: BTW, 14:22:38 is when the fire alarm was sounded....one minute after the shooting in the 1200 building started.

Also, what's with the shots fired or firecrackers heard at the football field? That's the first I've heard of that.

edit on 3/9/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thank you for the link! I've got it loading now...

Firecrackers at the football field? And a victim on the football field. Curiouser and curiouser...

I guess I should actually read it before commenting more.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So from the video footage the shooter is seen entering the building and 15 seconds later he starts shooting? Am I inerpreting that correctly? If I am, then where does tmeline for the kid seeing him loading "up before things get messy" come in to it? Can't have done all that plus put the gun together and get armour on in 15 seconds.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
a reply to: SlapMonkey

MotherMayEye posted a link to a new timeline issued by the BCSO... thought you guys would want to see it too. I haven't read it all yet, but it looks like it sheds some light on how the buildings are numbered.

New Timeline (pdf)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Wow...those are an interesting 25 seconds. Does this mean that Peterson was directing other responding LE to stay away from the 1200 building just as the shooter was discarding his weapon and leaving the building?

"...at this point..." Strange choice of words, too, IMO.

edit on 3/9/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Drats!!! I gotta run to the bank... got a tree trimmer coming in an hour and I need to get some cash for him. I'll finish reading the doc and comment when I get back...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Okay, here we go:

SRD Peterson can be observed near the south east corner of building 12 and the north east corner of building 7. He appears to remain in this area for the duration of the incident.

So I'm thinking the building to the east of building 7 would be building 9 -- hence, the "between the 700 and 900 buildings" -- and so he would also be by the north west corner of building 9.

Does that sound right to you?

Interesting verbiage... "can be observed"... okay... so we know he "can" be observed... and I'm assuming he was observed... by who? On the security cameras? I wish it was more specific...

And people in hell want ice water, right???
edit on 9-3-2018 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Interesting verbiage... "can be observed"... okay... so we know he "can" be observed... and I'm assuming he was observed... by who? On the security cameras? I wish it was more specific...

There's a source column in the timeline...that one is 'MSD School Video.' So, I assume he was observed on the school security cameras.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

D'oh!!! Thank you!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Does this mean someone in the Administration Building (Building 1) set off the fire alarm???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join