It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20-year-old Dick's employees are quitting their jobs

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: howtonhawky
under the set maturity age of 18 it is the guardians responsibility to ensure that the minor is acting responsible.

i know plenty youngsters that have drawn blood

Really? Outside of pictures of African child soldiers I've never seen a 6 year old carrying an an AR, AK, or anything else that would qualify as an assault rifle.

Why aren't they open carrying? If we want to get rid of gun free zones, shouldn't we be encouraging them to start putting pistols in their backpacks as they goto class for self protection??

I am referring to hunting that happens every year in the usa.
why be so contrary
I was 10 when i brought my first dinner to the table.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: howtonhawky

we are the militia

16th - 17th century definition of "militia" - you know, when the document was written.

Every parish furnished a quota of eligible men, whose names were recorded on muster rolls. Likewise, each household was assessed for the purpose of finding weapons, armour, horses, or their financial equivalent, according to their status.

Link

Did you fill out the form requiring this information? Because I didn't and I'm afraid if we're going to follow the 2nd to the letter, then I may be conducting a felony.

after studying the definition it becomes clear that it is incorrect because they use regulations that are non existent today.

imo militia means to shape or form quietly
notice they give no origin or root to the definition
so to say all the response you put forth is incorrect because those are outdated regulations and again we are the militia and if the time comes new regulations agreed upon by the masses can be put forth in order to protect our rights.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I am referring to hunting that happens every year in the usa.
why be so contrary
I was 10 when i brought my first dinner to the table.

So do you think a 10 year old should be able to carry for self protection?

<< 9  10  11   >>

join