It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on why they don't land in highly populated areas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok, think about this for a second... lets say that one day we are able to travel to distant planets. Lets say we get to another planet and we observe it and are able to see that there is intelligent life on it. Do you think we'd just land on some planet where we have no idea if these beings are hostile? I don't think so. I think the aliens that are controling these UFOs we see are simply observing us. I think some aliens have communicated with some elite few humans in very remote places out west. And I also believe that some UFOs have crashed, but also in very remote places so very few people saw it. The government was able to cut off the area very fast. So to the people who say there isn't enough proof, think about what I just said.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'll tell you why they don't land. They know some alien, that knows another alien, that knows another alien that crashed and got caught with it's pants down by the inferior earthlings. Then they hear the story about how the alien that got caught ended up on FOX TV getting carved up like a Christmas turkey. That's why they don't land.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I'll tell you why they don't land. They know some alien, that knows another alien, that knows another alien that crashed and got caught with it's pants down by the inferior earthlings. Then they hear the story about how the alien that got caught ended up on FOX TV getting carved up like a Christmas turkey. That's why they don't land.

Peace

You never cease to amaze me!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't think so. I think the aliens that are controling these UFOs we see are simply observing us.

Honestly, how long would it take to learn essentially everything?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Encounters have actually happened in highly populated areas too you know...

Take the "Battle of LA" incident for example. In 1942, hundreds of people saw a slow moving UFO get fired upon by the US Army, shooting 1430 rounds of AAA for almost an hour to no avail.. It was even covered by the LA Times!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
[edit on 17-2-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think the alien piloting during the Battle of LA soon after was relieved of his duties. From the stories I've read, he was obviously drunk. Think about it, he drove through very slowly, oblivous to all the shooting going on around him, right through the middle of a very large city. Sounds like Mr. Grey was visting Mr. Beam or Mr. Daniels that night.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I wish I could say something funny like the posts above but it seems i cannot top it lol I almost had an asthma attack reading 2 funny comments in a row

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
while I was taking a shower me and my wife we're discussing what could've been the reason for a slow moving ship over L.A. that night

1.they wanted to survey (take pictures,scans and whatnot up close)
and they did so from what I've read about the battle of L.A. for 30 minutes (about) good point I think.

2. (less likely but possible) the ship was on auto pilot but had no crew they were all either dead due to some disease or other (unknown) or remote controlled.

good points I think but we wont really know what really happend that night until we can ask

new topics

top topics

join