It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Major Shift - Better World May Be Upon Us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

We believe very similar things. Have you ever listened to:

Alba Weinman Youtube

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Well the problem with hypnotism is that the hypnotist often leads the direction. It would be much more impressive if multiple hypnotists got the same results with different people.

Jaden

Google QHHT

Technology has exceeded our spiritual balance, so it's time that things will be balanced out.

But here are some of just a couple more different people sharing the info.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

We believe very similar things. Have you ever listened to:

Alba Weinman Youtube

No I have not, but thanks for sharing I'll look into this.

What's interesting is so many are scared and fearful of this shift, so the awareness will open up a collective consciousness, and not be in the "I" or "Me" anymore.
edit on 3-3-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage
Oh man, the aliens are landing at the whitehouse, and Donald Trump is our leader.
We're toast.

*dies laughing*

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Like the Borg collective?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
First off, thanks for the info, right or not-so.

I was directed to this post by my higher self... or I was high and I just clicked on this site as I always do.. hard to say.

Of course, these prognostications have come to naught, so far... and there have been more than a few.

Someday they will be correct, though, as some momentous event will take place based on baser human nature, geologic records and/or astronomy, if nothing else.

In this case, I'd be lying if I dismissed some fairly obvious "woo" or "dimensional" weirdness percolating over the last few years... a "galactic super-wave" every great cycle, though? Sure... why not!? Heh.

If it is the cause for the seeming cyclic cataclysms, I'm not so sure it will just be a wave of light, tripping and then manifesting foi gras and a bubble baths.

Maybe I should ban the scardy cat negative thoughts and just click my heels and hope for a lovely utopia and red-cross space ships... at least that's a better way to pass the time ...until it runs out from one thing or the other.

Fomenting revolution might be more constructive, come to think of it.

I'm so tired of this place as-is... though the world I can imagine is utterly amazing, and even this world is pretty cool when one gets to the right areas of mind and geography.

Guess we'll see in a few weeks ... weeee!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Ummm...I think you all need to put down the bong...this sounds a little too Hale Bopp-ish to me...
We all know how that crew ascended...right...?

I wish you all the best...I really do...but please...when they pass out that really bitter glass of cool aid...run...run for your lives and don't look back...

Besides...this was all supposed to have happened...at least five or six times already...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: kaylaluv
A “Heaven on Earth” where guns are just totally not needed anymore?

Sign me up!

Actually this will be called third impact. lol. We will all turn into mood goo and live as one organism.

Ummm...whew...and here I thought you said...leave as one orgasm...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This lady is in love with herself.

But on topic: I'm just in the first recounting of one of her clients. What are the chances that all of her clients are followers of Corey Goode/David Wilcock and that Cobra "The Event" guy? This "event" she's describing is the stuff those guys have been peddling for a few years. "The Shift" into "5D" or whatever the hell.

This lady thinks it's amazing that so many of her clients have described the same "event," but I'm gonna bet they all follow the same New Age and ET gurus. So, it's not amazing AT ALL that they would all describe the same thing.

I'll watch a bit more, and if I'm wrong you can flog me, but I predict it's more of this David Wilcock garbage.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Besides...this was all supposed to have happened...at least five or six times already...

How can you be sure that it hasn't? Rome wasn't built in a day.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: YouSir

How can you be sure that it hasn't? Rome wasn't built in a day.

Ummm...then I guess if that's the truth...the rapture already happened...and...we're not worthy...(cue Mike Meyers and Dana Carvey)

YouSir
edit on 3-3-2018 by YouSir because: I just hadsta...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

But yes a major shift is coming but most people will NOT like it.

Now THIS is an interesting take!

What won't people like?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am truly sorry that you are taking so much flak for this thread which I find interesting. I will watch the video and take all with a grain of salt, which I do with all 'channeled' material. I find such material deepiy compelling but subject to human errors of misinterpretation that I take what I can use and leave the rest.

From Astrology there is much going on right now - quite explosive potentials at the moment - for good or ill depending on individual responses to the 'energies'.

Many metaphysical domains are telling us similar things.

But to the astrology of the times:

Saturn in Capricorn:

Ready or not, here comes Saturn in Capricorn again. For the next three years, there will be a collective focus on the re-definition of morality, integrity, and personal honor. The scope of that collective focus will range widely. The focus will not only be on sexuality. The idea that “character counts” is due for a renaissance.

Given today’s headlines, doesn’t that ring true? I suspect we will have a few “morality plays” acted out on the collective stage. Bad guys will be caught and they will pay the price for their deeds.

Underlying all this is the critical evolutionary idea: When Saturn enters Capricorn, morality is being re-defined. There will be heated dialog between those who would defend the old judgements and those who see the need for more breathing room. Scoundrels will of course try to take advantage of the ambiguity, but ultimately a new consensus will arise.

www.forrestastrology.com...

Steven Forrest is perhaps the best living evolutionary astrologer in the world today.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What does she say? Is it like Doris Cannon?

She was trained by Dolores Cannon and uses her QHHT hypnosis method.

This to me is a huge red flag.

Cannon's beliefs on the origins of life on Earth are right out of "Guardians of the Galaxy".

Remember the scene in the movie where Peter left his “seed” behind the Missouri Dairy Queen?

Thats similar to what Dolores Cannon actually believes.

She also completely denies the existence of the demonic and says: "There is no good there is no evil just energy and how you use it"

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Interesting post.
Whilst I dismiss the idea as new age garbage it's at least falsifiable.

In a years time one of us will be wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

If it is the cause for the seeming cyclic cataclysms, I'm not so sure it will just be a wave of light, tripping and then manifesting foi gras and a bubble baths.

The wave of light is more likely to be the sun going super-nova.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Like the Borg collective?

They will not assimilate us.

That is because we are the Boring Collective.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
I am truly sorry that you are taking so much flak for this thread which I find interesting. I will watch the video and take all with a grain of salt, which I do with all 'channeled' material. I find such material deepiy compelling but subject to human errors of misinterpretation that I take what I can use and leave the rest.

Thanks I appreciate it, however I'm still taking what Allison is saying with a grain of salt, however I'm getting some interesting information in my meditations, that some shifts are coming whether we like it or not. Mine however are not so hunky-dory, and filled with waves of light.

I'm hoping for something more in the middle of hers and mine.

The fact that it's in the "Gray Area", and people are still behaving that way they are shows poor character, but ATS has devolved into a mess these days, so I don't expect anything less.

ATS used to be a place where people could come, and there was a level of respect that was just understood between members.

The Gray Area used to have decorum, and had rules as well, but that was the old ATS. Maybe it's time to bow out of ATS for good after 12 years.

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members. As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly.

Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: muzzleflash

But yes a major shift is coming but most people will NOT like it.

Now THIS is an interesting take!

What won't people like?

Depop.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Don't leave.

It takes a lot of energy and willpower and discipline to withstand the negativity of ATS.

Flex your muscles.

In fact the only real enemy you face is yourself. Do not succumb to your own mind. Stay strong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join