It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kami and Fukushima Inari Shrine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I thought I would share an experience and point out something nice.

My apologies in advance as this is perhaps something clairvoyants, astral travelers, remote viewers and similar people can follow. I am hoping they will share some of their impressions of what is there and happening at the Fukushima Inari Shrine.

The nuclear reactor accident in the Fukushima Prefecture, Japan got a lot of publicity concerning the radiological effects of the disaster.

But I haven't heard news of the effects of the fires of uranium on the local nature-spirits, the Kami as I understand the Japanese people call them. I have been wondering . . . .

A few nights ago I awoke in the middle of the night with the front of my body burning as if millions of hot needles were embedded. At the same time a strange sight; perhaps a hundred or so six inch tall figures appeared around me for a few minutes as the pain grew. They were blackened and red. Then it was over apart from the pain.

My own interpretation of the event was that they were burnt by the fires of uranium and were asking for help. The most direct way to communicate was to simply share the pain.

The picture below is from google-earth and in the center is Fukushima Inari Shrine.

I have marked an area in yellow. That is what one might call the horizontal area of "aura" surrounding the shrine. There is also a vertical "aura" of a little over two kilometers (just under a mile and a half).

The Kami there is big, you might meet her, you'll probably meet a whole lot of the local kami-fairy-folk too.

Nice things are happening there for them.

Enjoy, and hopefully share here what you experience for others.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: grammer and typo

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Why would they share the pain with someone who is powerless to help their plight?
I never understood the reason for paranormal entities to manifest for people with no power to make a difference.
I have seen a paranormal sight too. Its mind bendingly weird isn't it. I can't help you - only offer my condolences because the inability to find a definitive answer is maddening.

I still think about what happened to me and it still makes me mad. I'm concerned that they (whatever it was) 'shared the pain. We think in symbols - there's better ways to communicate.
Be careful whatever it is you are dealing with.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ah, yes...the little guys.
Be kind to them in as neutral a way as possible.
No fear.
No anger.
Contain your emotional response.
A small offering to acknowledge their existence can go a long way.
A shot of whiskey and a pinch of tobacco given to the earth is better than gold.
Know who is the one in charge when dealing with this realm.
Hint: It is you.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Hi Joneselius

Why would they share the pain with someone who is powerless to help their plight?
I never understood the reason for paranormal entities to manifest for people with no power to make a difference.

Well now, while I can't heal them, I know someone who can, she is there now.

Perhaps it depends on how we interpret "help", and how they interpret "help". Probably the interpretation is different at first glance.

One of the things I have found very helpful is to think in terms of a language of appearance.

If they are unable to communicate directly in words spoken aloud or in our " thoughts", what can they do to get a message across?

Change their appearence perhaps and hope we catch on?

Appearance is perhaps all they have sometimes.

I have seen a paranormal sight too. Its mind bendingly weird isn't it. I can't help you - only offer my condolences because the inability to find a definitive answer is maddening.

I still think about what happened to me and it still makes me mad. I'm concerned that they (whatever it was) 'shared the pain. We think in symbols - there's better ways to communicate.
Be careful whatever it is you are dealing with.

Thankyou for the kind thoughts, but I'm used to it in my everyday life.

I've felt the hot needles on and off for quite while now, years and didn't have an answer of what it was about. But now I do.

What I didn't know was that I didn't have a practical solution until very recently in conjunction with another paranormal event. I think they woke me up "loudly" because they saw what could be done now. I was used to living with the sensation after all.

The solution lay in networking. All I had to do was make an introduction and bridge a gap.

And really, if they had not done so, and in a year's time I found out I could have done something so simple, it would be heartbreaking for me.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

No worries skunkape and thanks for the thoughts and words.

A small offering to acknowledge their existence can go a long way.
A shot of whiskey and a pinch of tobacco given to the earth is better than gold.

Acknowledging their existence . . .

Well said skunkape, if people would only notice and acknowledge, even if they cannot see, it would change lives and the world.

You have my respect there my freind.

And honestly, I love them all.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have been on ATS and have asked people what I saw yet no come back ?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Perhaps you should write something clearer 808Funk. I don't understand.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Perhaps you should write something clearer 808Funk. I don't understand.

It's the wave like mist I used to see in my mothers attic around years ago as it would appear in the middle of the room at night and was 3ft off the ground and was a big ball like of swirling heavy mist but I used to just either put the light on or just fall asleep and wondered if it was spirit either in it's current form or it could of been manifest into a person or something or it could of been an Alien but loved to know if anyone else has seen something like that ?.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Ectoplasm was what came straight to mind.

From memory seances used to try and manefest that stuff in the early twentieth century. One finds it in graveyards and similar places. Some people like to go chasing and photographing it.

There is a slight(?) consciousness to it maybe from what it eats. That being decayed consciousness, thus graveyards and buriel grounds.

Something to stay away from.

Just google ectoplam - plenty of photos on the net that might help you identify the mist.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
Ah cheers for that but is ectoplam a spirit of a dead person ?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
Ah cheers for that but is ectoplam a spirit of a dead person ?

Nope not a person or spirit.

A low level predator like a fungus.

Ecto has enough awareness to be animated like in the seance photos.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Not everyone can see occultly over distances, so a descriptive update.

If one looks with the inner eye at the Fukushima Inari Shrine there is now a geometry present in the space I referred to as "aura" in the opening post. The "aura" is approximately 900 meters wide by 2,200 meters tall. (one meter = one yard approximately)

So imagine a yellow cone 900meters at the base and 2,200 meters tall.

Around the lower third of the cone are two deep blue donuts (toroids), one above the other.

The purpose of this geometry is to extinguish the occult fires of uranium.

The fires of uranium are fires that burn just beyond the physical and are what drives the nuclear processes in a nuclear reactor and an atomic bomb.

With the accidents at Fukushima and Cheronobyl, the nuclear testing and so forth, the intensity of the fires of uranium are causing problems for Nature Spirits and other unseen neighbors.

So, the co-operative project here is to occultly build a way of extinguishing the fires of uranium globally.

It is reasoned that as the fires of uranium recede, there should be a corresponding drop in measurable radiation levels.

Though this looks to me like a two year project, I would hope for indications sooner.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just my personal view here.

The idea of the earth burning with unseen fires set alight by the nuclear age has grown in realization for me over the years. So, as a practical occultist why not do something about it.

I'll put my notes here for interested people and feel free to post and discuss the concept. I'm not a sci-ency person but I do know the unseen world and the neighbors who live there.

I'll withdraw my attention from posting elsewhere on ATS and simply make this my pet project for the foreseeable future.

This is an unproven theory at this point in time, so there is no guarantee for success. However; nothing ventured nothing gained.

edit on 7-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
One of the things about research is it takes time to put the pieces together. To build and and arrive at your destination.

The Alchemical Fires of Uranium is really just a descriptive name for a process.

Alchemical - because alchemy is said to deal with transmutation.

Fires - because being atomic energy there seems to be a "fire".

Uranium because the word is one that is familiar.

Perhaps one might suggest the alchemical fires of uranium are a form of combustion as is the fire we are familiar with.

Now let's look at the old dolmen of Europe and elsewhere. It was once pointed out to me that the dolman were tombs for kings and located over uranium deposits.

The effect upon the king was separation of his subtle anatomy. That is to say his aetheric (life body) was separated from his astral and so on. An immortality of sorts for the dismembered parts of him that remained within the dolman.

Now let's look at the temples of India and an encounter with a Nagi (Snake God). She was within an ancient dungeon and chained within a room. She was red. Below this room was another room with a black Nagi.

Two aspects of the god. One might say these two aspects were the lower aspects of a Nagi god. The two dungeons are in Patiala (Hindu underworld).

The link to the ATS thread about encountering the Nagi: Where are the real Rosicrucians

She had another two aspects, one at the physical level and another higher, the so-called spiritual.

So for a Nagi god; four aspects, two of which were enchained within dungeons sealed with blood within Patiala.

The old king and the Nagi gods both had their subtle anatomy separated, one might say their inner nature was separated and bound to the earth.

How? Through the effects of the fires of uranium.

So in the question of putting an end to the radiological pollution that has beset Fukushima, Chernobyl and other places, extinguishing the fire that burns unseen in the landscape seems to be the way forward.

The fires that separate the building blocks of matter and life itself.

To be continued . . . .

edit on 26-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Just a question maybe you can illuminate me !

How do you know radiation is causing any affect on entities ?

Like what do you have to validate your "visions" apart from subjective experience ?

Also I have a few friends who have "gifts" and can see aura , ghosts etc , and they say that once the valve is opened it cannot be shut ?

Why is it that the valve is shut in the first place ?

Shouldnt all humans be able to see "perceive" ghosts / spirits etc

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Not to sound not picky but if I'm not mistaken Kami is also one of the Japanese words for god, there are one or two more names that are almost synonymous with god, but have different origins.

Kodama maybe!? I've been playing Nioh, which reminded me of them from the movie below.

Will get a back later.
edit on 26-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Just a question maybe you can illuminate me !

How do you know radiation is causing any affect on entities ?

Well, in the fourth post into the thread, I wrote of little folk visiting who were burnt and they thoughtfully shared their pain with me. A bit of deductive reasoning and the fact that they stepped back when I thought about "injuries sustained from something to do with atomics".

So yes, perhaps not radiation exactly, but something else in the atomic processes within a reactor or detonation.

Like what do you have to validate your "visions" apart from subjective experience ?

Yep, that is the question. Very difficult to validate the subjective objectively. Realistically, the best I can suggest is "coincidence". If I can get the theory right and put it into practice and we (no guarantee) see a marked drop in the radiation monitoring in Japan at the safecast website that would be a good coincidence.

I could give a few more "coincidences" like someone close to me suddenly bleeding profusely from the sinuses at the same time one meets an orbUFO "entity". That happened in another thread Found a story about crashed UFO debris. I have timestamped CCTV footage of the ambulance arriving that coincides with the post I wrote while meeting with the orb.

I could give a few more "coincidences" - I did on the skin walker thread for instance.

But coincidence is not hard evidence.

Also I have a few friends who have "gifts" and can see aura , ghosts etc , and they say that once the valve is opened it cannot be shut ?

Why is it that the valve is shut in the first place ?

Shouldnt all humans be able to see "perceive" ghosts / spirits etc

The "valve" can be closed, not easy to do.

First one must understand that perception is done with the whole body and not just an "eye". Now the body is like a cat's eye, it has two eyelids. One eyelid is transparent and the other you can't see through.

So three stages of perception. Not receiving (both eyelids closed), receiving (outer eyelid open), receiving and transmitting (both eyelids open) the world is interactive.

The knack of closing both eyelids is simple but like trying to use a muscle that you have not used before. People can move their ears like an animal but until you discover how you can't, plus it takes a lot of practice. A knack.

As to seeing ghosts, what is normal? A mystery to me too.

edit on 26-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Not to sound not picky but if I'm not mistaken Kami is also one of the Japanese words for god, there are one or two more names that are almost synonymous with god, but have different origins.

Kodama maybe!? I've been playing Nioh, which reminded me of them from the movie below.

I understand that "Kami" means "god", and I'm no expert on things Japanese. I just understand that "gods" can refer to a lot of spirits.

Is that clip of the kodamas from the movie Princess Mononoke? That was wonderful.

Those little guys remind me of a photo I've seen with little critters hiding. Bigger eyes and mouth and brownish in colour. Wish I could post one to compare.

Might be kodamas.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Cool man thanks for the reply , I do like your threads and I am completely confident there is an other realm of beings !
I just cant see them , but I know folks who can !

Although Im not sure why I cant since I am pretty open to their existence!
Not sure

I will follow the thread and look into your co-incidences!

both you and I know there is no such thing hahahahah

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Thanks for that sapien82.

Yep, coincidences ; )

"Coincidences are proof of their existence".

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

True, in the Shinto believes it can be contradictory with it history. Yokai being called gods at one point, demons at another, etc.

They remind me of little green men that aren't from Mars lol. I find the kodamas intriguing to say the least, when compared to humanoid sightings that almost parallel to some descriptions in some cases. Not only that but the setting of some sightings with larger humanoids, usually involves a tree or part of the woods where some humanoid can barely climb a tree while other seemingly jump from them like they were primitive monkey. There was one story by HumanoidOL mention a six inch, transparent grey that was seen in one, but I'm just playing mix an match here.

Yes the clip is, good movie, I gotta watch it again. The part where an the way one of the wolf grab the boys head still makes me laugh.
edit on 27-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join