It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpent Energy, Human Dormancy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think the Kundalini is maintained and maximized by the switches it turns on and off in the DNA...The energy reminds you that you can change and come into contact with your DNA.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Doesn't the black serpent represent The Egyptian dragon of chaos, Apophis the destroyer? Ahriman?

I know that we are gods and God is within. Jesus Christ said this in Luke 17:21 and John 10:34. He was accused of being possessed, saying blasphemy against God, doing miracles by demonic powers, hanging out with sinners, and the religious did not like him. They tried to stone him to death, then eventually sent him to be crucified/killed.

I like Christ's teachings, and I believe in Freedom and that We Are Gods, just like he taught, even though the religious called him evil. The religious systems and rules are limiting and can cause people to be judgmental.

Money is another system to limit people (9am to 5pm jobs, maybe less hours, if lucky).

I'm not sure about the black dragon, darkness feels to empty for me. I want Brightness, Joy, Fun, Self-Expression, Enjoying Life knowing I am Worthy and am a god and to remind others that they are gods too.

Was the fire Red? What do you think The Gold Light represented?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Thanks for your reply Log.

I'm not seasoned in Ancient Egyptian culture and beliefs, so I cannot say other then the resemblance and comparisons.

As for Jesus.. the teachings at the core in the HEBREW bible are very important guidelines for one's life. Treating others well, putting others before self and holding a connection to your creator.

I believe the gold light resembled something in my core being. The strangest part of it, Gold and Green have always been my favorite colours. I use to have my entire bed set as gold, with an expensive comforter that was gold and trimmed in a gold rope.
Golden picture frames heh.. all sorts of stuff.

But I can't be completely sure, as this is just one experienced, that spiralled into many experiences thereafter.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'm starting to like Red, the color of Passion and Sex and Warmth (Fire), and Strength, and Life (Blood/Heart).

I don't believe in the Hebrew bible or putting others before self. I lived that way for years and ended up feeling depressed and drained of energy and being used. The only thing I believe in now is doing what feels good and having Joy and Pleasure so that I won't feel depressed or used anymore in this world.

The Law of Christ is the only thing that makes sense to me, everything else feels like a limitation:

"In everything, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, for this is The Law and The Prophets." - Christ, Matthew 7:12

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So then what does the color green represent?
edit on 11-3-2018 by Boundless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well Shiva net Shakti or the divine marriage... congrats the flowers went full bloom. Don't worry about them or chase illusions such as visions; they can lead to delusions. Makes the path that much longer chasing mental fabrications.

Focus on nulling all senses to a void. So the eye is pure and clear it sees but does not label grasp, same with the ear eventually it will open and hear but thinking has to die for it to function... mentally grasping consciousness leaping the mind still has not evolved in such a state.

The ol empty your cup thats the mind; full of what the moment and that's all there is watch it as it continually arises and passes round and round.

Kundalini burns away a myrad of kamma... but does not release one from the wheel in the divine embrace. When you reached the crown the other leapt to the root now inverted she must climb... do not make it hard for her or else kamma will continually stunt progress.

Consider oneself a tree strong stable and yet supple like water and wind fire and air that floats and sinks with each breath.

She was once the earth til you reached the sky now reversed what will you do? Let her walk on you of course.

The biblical "Adam" refused too and well off to another life and cursed... however as such encoded codices go; that path was never clear; one has to look way further back. For actual truth in clear correct speech not a bunch of code breaking nonsense.

Truth only falls on the ears and heart that can receive it so even stating the truth; those not ready cannot even hear it or even know it.

Remain fearless to all arising. Your flowers will be cut on her ascent... and it is all due to the reaping; as to heavens or hells in grasping.

Once one's own grasping ends; the others then grasp... if the death bardo arises? Remember your greatest spiritual teacher on the path... as if one never even walked a single grain of it. Then project towards the blue light.

Middle way; heaven and hell are worse than the human/animal realms. One is stuck and the other lost... elysian fields of dream like those visions spoken of.

The ball of light; leave it pure... already a broken cog in the machine of the perfect mechanism at birth; dont make the same mistake twice.

Many see the first as the seed of evil leaving; then the good comes to dwell... do not let it indwell as it will be corrupted just the same.

Anyways... chasing that dragon is a waste of time anyways as all it does is devour light.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Arent serpents reptiles thus rather cold bloodied by there very nature?

Energy is not exactly oozing out the poor beasts in spades nor synonymous with the manner in which us warmblooded mammals(Humans) utilize such.

Then again we do indeed have a form of a tail in the womb but apparently, it's just an extension of the vertebrae.

There are other traits we share through.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Your post is not very cohesive. You may give Advice to me, but you cannot tell me what to do.

Your Jesus, which the evil Romans used and abused throughout time (still do) does not interest me. Whatever magic your talking about, I do not apply or care for.

I'm talking about REAL energy and capacity of human mind, heart and body. I do not worship anyone creatures or thought form.
My creator is between me and it, not some book, other person or religion.

When you dream, you are seeing through a different vision, as your eyes are closed and body is resting. Yet you are conscious and experiencing within this state.
This state is more then dreaming... I have projected my consciousness within this state AWAKE, and travelled through it. I have seen other parts of the world within these projections and later Google Earthed to verify.

I was conscious and had intent in doing the projection, and to travel through the space beyond time. When you are seeing and experiencing in the dream state, do you percieve time? Are you limited by gravity and weight?

No you are limited to your internal energy and thought forms only.

There is another side of ourselves, and I'm sure your Jesus character understood that, and cultivated that power within him to connect to his creator or God.

Ramblings of a book follower are insignificant to me and learning the human capacities. I choose to learn from experiences, as Jesus was just another me imo. We are all the same.

Thanks for your input though.

Christianity is full of metaphors. If you translate "Son" in Christianity as a metaphor for self-atman-soul and Father as Universal-Brahman-soul then Chrsitianity agree's with you searching within,

No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

So before we can understand the universal we must first realize the individual, the pearl of great price.

Your thread has inspired me to try harder.

<< 1   >>

join