It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Don't Hate The NRA. They Hate You.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not disputing that there are articles like that from the left, I'm sure there are plenty of them no doubt but "an eye for an eye" just means both parties are left half blind.

If I see a thread like that from the other side in the future you'll find me there saying the same exact thing but the front page seems to be littered with right leaning threads like this day after day, much more than left leaning ones.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Is it me or is ATS drowning in these victim-complex self- pitty threads lately ?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Is it me or is ATS drowning in these victim-complex self- pitty threads lately ?

Why so much hate?

Relax.

Have more fiber. Eat some leafy greens.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why so much hate?

Relax.

You forgot to add " your colon will thank you "

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Why so much hate?

Relax.

Why are you so emotional ? You see hate and persecution everywhere

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Why so much hate?

Relax.

Promoting a healthy colon is not emotional.

It's common sense.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Why so much hate?

Relax.

Promoting a healthy colon is not emotional.

It's common sense.

A healthy colon is a happy colon.

YAY!

Nice and pink and juicy.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Leftist here. All I’ve ever said is that I want to keep the bad guys from getting guns. I have been viciously attacked on this site many times because of it. I’ve been called a moron, useless, that there are bets on my rape... that’s a lot of hate towards someone who has said she just wants to make it harder for the bad guys to get guns.

I know where the hate is coming from, and it ain’t from me.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The article says 'leftists' are dumb, but it's them who hate you.

The article says 'leftists' don't care about human life, but it's them who hate you.

You say 'leftists' are always emotional, but it's them who hate you.

You generalise all 'leftists' as one big homogeneous sub human block. But it's them who hate you.

All the hate seems to be coming from one direction here.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
The article says 'leftists' are dumb, but it's them who hate you.

The article says 'leftists' don't care about human life, but it's them who hate you.

You say 'leftists' are always emotional, but it's them who hate you.

You generalise all 'leftists' as one big homogeneous sub human block. But it's them who hate you.

All the hate seems to be coming from one direction here.

Would that be The left?

Deplorable Trumpster here.

Getting to the point of no reconciliation.

Keep it up.

Jesus would be hard pressed to turn the other cheek.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hitler hated the Jews.
He also wanted to disarm them...

Disarmament of the German Jews

The Disarmament of the German Jews started in 1933, initially limited to local areas. A major target was Berlin, where large-scale raids in search for weaponry took place.

Starting in 1936, the Gestapo prohibited German police offices from giving firearms licenses to Jews.[1] In November 1938, the „Verordnung gegen den Waffenbesitz der Juden“ prohibited the possession of Firearms and bladed weapons by Jews.

en.wikipedia.org...

...of course, after he disarmed the Jews...he had them all rounded up and gassed.

He also stocked up fear and hatred by demonising groups in society, particularly the left.

Seem familiar?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You all should be ashamed of yourselves tbh.
Assisting them to split you up left right black white gawd darn it you should be all be just Americans!.
All guilty of hate and division.

I hope Aliens do invade at least you could all direct the hate towards those green buggers and not yourselves.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, to the left, part of a basket of things that, to them, keep us from having the perfect world.

And many on the other side of the thing don't like you as well. And even Trump is apparently pushing back a bit now on that "base". Toss out a bone anyway.

Hay Don don't you remember.....you talked hard about protecting the 2nd, we had some laughs, big rallies everywhere and now you are handing out milk bones from the back door.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Smith Mundt. I keep saying it over and over and over. Its now repealed, and the CIA can feel free to legally run psyops on us.

I really think it was made legal for non-elected officials to conduct a coup. Trump may or may not be the door stop holding that door open for us. But if we can ignore that and still recognize the issue...then maybe we could stop the bleeding long enough to regain consciousness.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
How can you start to adress the problem if you are only willing to attack and accuse your opponent?
This goes for both sides of the argument, I'm not here to declare my stance.

This is such an emotional and culturally sensitive and divicive issue, but it still is an issue that needs to be adressed.
It's a sad state of affairs and an insult to everyone who ever paid the highest price, and a threat to everyone at risk in the future.

I don't have any answers but if there is atleast some consensus on what the issue entails you could work towards a possible solution.
But no one is waiting for the emotional unstable individual to wreak havoc with a firearm.
Now I don't know if that's an accurate description of the issue, but it's a start.
Or you disagree with this statement and effectively accept the inherent risks involved. Because quite frankly I don't see how you can either prevent the unstable from staying under the radar, or keep the unstabe away from firearms. Or both preferably

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
How can you start to adress the problem if you are only willing to attack and accuse your opponent?

Because I think we're reaching a threshold where dialogue will no longer solve the problem.

The divide is too great, the animosity too real.

When you have tech giants openly censoring based on ideology, when the "dialogue" is no longer civil, when the fundamental principles are so far apart, then there isn't room for talk any more.

In another thread, you have leftists associating the NRA and 2nd Amendment advocates as terrorist groups.

So how do you "come to the table" when even supporting the Bill of Rights and Constitution is seen as a terrorist act by those on the left?

edit on 3-3-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Leftist here. All I’ve ever said is that I want to keep the bad guys from getting guns.

By making it harder for good people to practice their RIGHT.

Buying a firearm should be as easy as a woman going for an abortion.

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Leftist here. All I’ve ever said is that I want to keep the bad guys from getting guns.

By making it harder for good people to practice their RIGHT.

Buying a firearm should be as easy as a woman going for an abortion.

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL.

My point is, dear Neo, that I don’t have some sinister goal. My point is, that my argument doesn’t come from a place of hate.
edit on 3-3-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Sounds like hate to me.

SInce would be gun owners don't have any choice.

The choice is being made for them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join