It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Don't Hate The NRA. They Hate You.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If you really want to see some hate, pull up the Fox News Comments section online. Holy Sht!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Why am I not allowed to own a machine gun?

NEW one.

Cause leftists HATE ME.

Can't you modify one of your AKs?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What the eff.

Man I buy American

I don't what some RUSSIAN knock off.

What kind of 'Murican do you take me for?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: neo96

Leftists don't care if guns kill people, Neo.

If they did, they'd have cleaned up Chicago, Baltimore. . . . etc.

They're just in it for the control.

Whaaaaat? Last time I checked Republicans had the Congress and the Executive office.
Are you experiencing some kind of Mandela effect or somethin'?

Obama! Go clean up Chicago! oh wait

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Hate, is by far the weakest of emotions that is usually exhibited by weak people. So if you're somebody that spends a majority of your energy looking for any reason to hate, you've got bigger issues to deal with.

This thread is a prime example eh? All the libs so far just want a rational discussion.

btw....I'm not a lib, ole Beez gave me the PLY designation about 5 years ago [people like you] which means I can be anything I choose.

edit on 2-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Hate, is by far the weakest of emotions that is usually exhibited by weak people. So if you're somebody that spends a majority of your energy looking for any reason to hate, you've got bigger issues to deal with.

This thread is a prime example eh? All the libs so far just want a rational discussion.

Hold the damn phone! I'm mad as hell!

lol. Just kidding. Going to watch a movie my sweet olaru.

♥ for you.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Then read existing law cause you'd know there's no discussion to be had.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Then read existing law cause you'd know there's no discussion to be had.

Well, Trump will change all that for us....

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It's ironic that the only times leftists appear rational is when you point out their hatred.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I believe he is talking about the administrators of those cities. Mayors, city counsels, etc. All solidly not Republican.

As you have pointed out, they, not folks at the Federal level are responsible for the condition of their cities.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

No he didn't.

time.com...

Reply to me when you have.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's ironic that the only times leftists appear rational is when you point out their hatred.

All things being equal, you did post a rather inflammatory source that breeds the perfect ground for virtues to be signaled.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah.

I triggered a few, obviously.

But I've not seen one rational post that would refute the assertion.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Interesting your description of lefties sounds much like Christians....

You should meet some Christian's , very nice people over-all. I don't see them trying to outlaw others beliefs, if anything everything they hold Dear is constantly being attacked and they are being forced to conform to every depravity imaginable in the name of "equality". Again, I'm not even a Christian in the traditional sense, but anyone with eyes can see this agenda un-fold. I just read that there is legislation being proposed to allow schools to aid children to choose their gender WITHOUT a parents consent...what's next ?? It's really the same thing as the gun debate, give them an inch and they will take a mile and maybe even your kids !!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I triggered a few, obviously.

No worries.

They're always shooting blanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Denial and deflection is so much more easy than refutation or a counter argument.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You fellers wash your hands when ya get done. We don't need any cyber STDs passed around from a circle jerk. I've got to get back to work.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I would agree that the message of Christianity or Jesus is a good one, one that preaches love and tolerance ,and I've met some wonderful people that have adopted this message, however the vast majority of Christians I have met are extremely judgemental and try to force their beliefs and lifestyles onto others.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Bots don't have hands.

Herp Derp.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The current crop of Republican leaders SUCK. They just meet and talk, without taking action. It's March and this House/Senate/Exec Branch majority haven't done SQUAT in 2018. Totally disgusting. Soon, they go away again for SPRING vacation.

The attacks coming at Republicans from Liberals are exactly what you'd expect when Republicans just meet, and talk, and plan when to meet and talk some more. You sit idle like that next to a pond, and mosquitos will eat you up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join