It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Don't Hate The NRA. They Hate You.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
so i'm just curious, when you embrace a strawman that hard does it set off your hay fever?

Mass shooting is a strawman because the phrase was redefined to fit a political agenda.

It was changed to start at 3 or more, and injured.

INJURED.

To push a GD agenda of stripping the right away from the populace.

Set off by hay fever.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

so i'm just curious, when you embrace a strawman that hard does it set off your hay fever?

lol

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: olaru12
The only thing I hate is broad generalizations....and crybabies!

Then you must hate gun control and assault weapons bans.

If you saw the sweet little Glock 42 I bought my lady for Valentines day you would know. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic....

edit on 2-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

lol

What bums me out if you can't even discuss gun control with most of these guys because they instantly think it means total banishment of all guns.

And give me a break with all the "they don't care whether we live or die" crap... I've got plenty of compassion for people even if I don't agree with their views on guns, racism, the environment etc. Your views might make me roll my eyes, but I will defend your right to have them. One of the beautiful things about america.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If people read the definition of mass hysteria it would save so much effing time.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

A mass hysteria happens when the public gets a wrong idea about something that has strong emotional content and it triggers cognitive dissonance that is often supported by confirmation bias. In other words, people spontaneously hallucinate a whole new (and usually crazy-sounding) reality and believe they see plenty of evidence for it.

Your bubble is about to burst

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

We've been living in mass hysteria for about 17 years and it's made media pushers very wealthy while putting journalists out of business if they don't change their ways.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just like the left didn't give a crap about the DACA immigrants either. Handing a defeat to President Trump was their #1 goal. Now, they're moving on to their next certain loss.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just like the left didn't give a crap about the DACA immigrants either. Handing a defeat to President Trump was their #1 goal. Now, they're moving on to their next certain loss.

thanks obama

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

lol

What bums me out if you can't even discuss gun control with most of these guys because they instantly think it means total banishment of all guns.

And give me a break with all the "they don't care whether we live or die" crap... I've got plenty of compassion for people even if I don't agree with their views on guns, racism, the environment etc. Your views might make me roll my eyes, but I will defend your right to have them. One of the beautiful things about america.

You know.

I've been saying the same about video game control.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Gun Violence is a prime example of mass hysteria.

Guns are hurting people.

The gun is nothing more than the extension of the person.

IE take the extension away the problem remains the same.

A person is still violent only the extension will change.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Leftists don't care if guns kill people, Neo.

If they did, they'd have cleaned up Chicago, Baltimore. . . . etc.

They're just in it for the control.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

They're just in it for the control.

I can't argue.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think the OP is on point.

I saw a meme on Facebook; essence was, conservatives will agree to disagree and walk away, but leftists will not leave things alone. if a leftist doesn't want to own a gun, fine. his/her business. but the leftist won't accept my right to have a gun; he will insist I be disarmed. same with big-gulp sodas or SUVs or any number of things. if conservatives don't like they walk away; if leftists don't like they demand they be outlawed / restricted.

look at their expressions. listen to them. they really are haters and fanatics. they get in their frenzied emotional zone and can't be reasoned with. scary.

thank God Hillary lost or those people would be running the government.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to see this thread. I thought things had gotten a little better, and maybe we were trying to come together a little more. Sow seeds of hatred and that is what you will grow.

Fellow ATS'ers, don't fall for this, we can stop this.

Leftists hate us because we don't follow the same ideology as they do.

It's ALWAYS personal to the leftists. It's ALWAYS emotion-based to the leftists.

It is about hate.

And that is dangerous.

Because hate is irrational. And a massive ideology that is irrational and pushing for power and control of our government should have everyone concerned.

Please stop passing your apparent inherent animosity on to others. I don't hate anybody. What's irrational is your continuing usage of the words "Always" in all caps.

It sounds so freaking paranoid. Get help.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I think the OP is on point.

I saw a meme on Facebook; essence was, conservatives will agree to disagree and walk away, but leftists will not leave things alone. if a leftist doesn't want to own a gun, fine. his/her business. but the leftist won't accept my right to have a gun; he will insist I be disarmed. same with big-gulp sodas or SUVs or any number of things. if conservatives don't like they walk away; if leftists don't like they demand they be outlawed / restricted.

look at their expressions. listen to them. they really are haters and fanatics. they get in their frenzied emotional zone and can't be reasoned with. scary.

thank God Hillary lost or those people would be running the government.

Interesting your description of lefties sounds much like Christians....

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think most people are willing to discuss gun laws, including Trump. I'm not even a gun owner and I know in a push comes to shove scenario I'd probably pee my pants before I could fight back with a gun. However my take on why gun owners are so protective of our right to bare arms is because they ( and I agree ) know that the end game of TPTB is to dis-arm them completely if possible.

I also believe it is VERY POSSIBLE that false flag attacks are being used to achieve that goal by getting enough of the population to demand it.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Look at this very thread I don't see any hate from leftist. I do see a lot of hate directed to the libs though.

Hate mixed in with a lot of whine.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Why am I not allowed to own a machine gun?

NEW one.

Cause leftists HATE ME.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hate, is by far the weakest of emotions that is usually exhibited by weak people. So if you're somebody that spends a majority of your energy looking for any reason to hate, you've got bigger issues to deal with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join