It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Don't Hate The NRA. They Hate You.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Probably one of the most frank and honest opinion pieces I've read in a long time.

townhall.com...

Understand that the left doesn’t hate the NRA. The NRA stuff is a distraction. Leftists are dumb, but they understand the power of the NRA is really the power of millions of Normal Americans coming together to defend their right to protect themselves, their families, their communities and their Constitution. That’s why they fear it. That’s why they can’t abide it. They want your voices silenced.

Lets have an honest chat, shall we?

At best, the government that they promise will protect us will make excuses why they can’t see red flags waving and why they can’t be expected to actually protect us. Liberals have just come out foursquare in favor of police cowardice; their argument is you don’t need guns to protect yourself, and you certainly can’t expect a Democrat-run law enforcement agency like the Broward Sheriff’s Office to protect you because that would be scary to the poor government workers. Where does that leave you? You can’t protect yourself, and in return, no one from the government will protect you either. That whole outliving talk looks more and more sinister every day.

Sounds rather scary and too real.

And at worst? There are 100 million reasons never to be disarmed and at the mercy of leftists.
Your life means nothing to them, just as the lost lives in Chicago mean nothing to them. There are several Parklands a month in the Windy City, but the Democrats who run it don’t care. They know where the bad guys are. They won’t act. Instead, they feign concern over the children because faking outrage will help them do what they really want done. That’s why you had them arguing that the idea of a cop actually doing his job was crazy.

They want you disarmed and disempowered, not the nuts, not the criminals, not the terrorist, not the illegal aliens. You. Why?
Because they hate you.
They hate that you won’t submit.

Agree or disagree, the more recent threads have proved this out.

Now I'm okay with this. It doesn't hurt my feelings. Gee, leftists don't like me.

YAY!

It means I'm doing something right.

But I think the article makes a good point. It's not the NRA, it's not the Tea Party, it's us.

Leftists hate us because we don't follow the same ideology as they do.

It's ALWAYS personal to the leftists. It's ALWAYS emotion-based to the leftists.

It is about hate.

And that is dangerous.

Because hate is irrational. And a massive ideology that is irrational and pushing for power and control of our government should have everyone concerned.

Or not.

*shrug*

Just an opinion piece. Do with it what you will.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hive vs individual.

Seems as good a wedge as anything.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hate them back.

All they are armed with are ASSAULT words.

edit on 2-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Damn right they hate us. Even if we all packed up and went to somewhere else, they would still be after us.

I guess they're jealous we can make decisions for ourselves without consulting social media or television.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Hate them back.

All they are armed with are ASSAULT words.

They WANT to be hated back because that would justify their actions.

Be careful.

I laugh at them a lot.

Hate is so destructive.

+40 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
"Take the guns first, due process second."

- Some leftie POTUS

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hate is easy. It requires no depth of thought or critical thinking. Nuh-uh is easier than a thought out response or a debate that brings in metrics and accurate statistics. Even something that has history and clarification through the court as the second amendment is now something that leaves doubt to the factual reality that it exists in.

What happened to building a better system. A better way. All this meaningless schnit that has been thrown has done nothing but create a big pile of it, and it's not better than anything before it.

Hypocrisy and projection everywhere...and it's your fault.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

When they build a platform based on hate, then they shouldn't be surprised by their own hubris.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I will.

But I also know they can't do snip without bribing a politician to write some snip law to give them some snip they want.

I know they are dangerous as Michael Moore at a all you can eat free buffet.

But their righteous indignation doesn't last for very long.

Occupy Wall Street,BLM,#meetoo movement.

None of it has staying power, and they really push gun control right up until the midterm.

It's political suicide, especially after they alienated millennials with that age 21 snip.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
"Take the guns first, due process second."

- Some leftie POTUS

Shame you ignore those LEFTY presidents that gave us the National Firearms Act,Gun Control Act, Gun Free Zone Act,Brady Handgun Prevention Act.

That ALL IGNORE DUE PROCESS.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

"They" are the good guys, and the good guys always win.

That's where we are at. Everyone else hates babies and kids and people of color and people of different sexualities and genders and other countries and, and, and, and, and.......

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Sound like ol beez you need a big cuddle ...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sound like ol beez you need a big cuddle ...

I'm always up for an awkward group hug.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Understand that the left doesn’t hate the NRA. The NRA stuff is a distraction. Leftists are dumb, but they understand the power of the NRA is really the power of millions of Normal Americans coming together to defend their right to protect themselves, their families, their communities and their Constitution. That’s why they fear it. That’s why they can’t abide it. They want your voices silenced.

Ouch.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Your life means nothing to them, just as the lost lives in Chicago mean nothing to them. There are several Parklands a month in the Windy City, but the Democrats who run it don’t care. They know where the bad guys are. They won’t act. Instead, they feign concern over the children because faking outrage will help them do what they really want done. That’s why you had them arguing that the idea of a cop actually doing his job was crazy.

There's more truth in that one article than an hour of town halls on CNN.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The only thing I hate is broad generalizations....and crybabies!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Keep the voices alive, silence the guns.

The guns are silencing too many voices.

Don't you get it?

None of the dead can be heard anymore.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
so i'm just curious, when you embrace a strawman that hard does it set off your hay fever?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The only thing I hate is broad generalizations....and crybabies!

Then you must hate gun control and assault weapons bans.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure that it's Mom and Pop leftists that hate conservatives, but I think the people they have chosen to follow most certainly do ! I will never understand how anyone at this point could support the Clinton's for example. What do they need to do, shoot your Mother right before your eyes before you believe that these people are criminals with blood on their hands.

The Globalists have co-opted both political parties and MSM has used every nasty trick in the book to aid and abed them, remember it was right out of David Rockefeller's mouth that their plans for the World could never have been achieved without the support of the MSM.

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. . . . The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. (source)

www.collective-evolution.com...

TPTB HATE us ALL and the sooner everyone wakes up to this fact the better.......divide and conquer has been very effective and we ALL need to change that narrative.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join