It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich's dad confirmed son was Wikileaker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
How deep do you want to explore the rabbit hole...

www.washingtontimes.com...

March 1st 2018

The facts that we know of in the murder of the DNC staffer, Seth Rich, was that he was gunned down blocks from his home on July 10, 2016. Washington Metro police detectives claim that Mr. Rich was a robbery victim, which is strange since after being shot twice in the back, he was still wearing a $2,000 gold necklace and watch. He still had his wallet, key and phone. Clearly, he was not a victim of robbery.

Recommended reading full article, especially for the uninformed on this case.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Justoneman

What part of ante's post is partisan?

Is he lying when he points out that Butowsky has close ties to Breitbart, the same site that pushed a lot of this Seth Rich stuff early on and got called out for lying?

Is he lying when he points out that there is no indication Butowsky has any actual connection to the Riches?

Is he lying when he mentions that even if the quote from Rich's father is legitimate it says nothing about him being the hacker?

Tell us what part is partisan and not true. I mean you must have some good evidence to be arguing against this so vehemently.

If we remember correctly the data looked to have been taken locally via USB connection. No hacking involved to that end.

The ignorance is NOT bliss. I cannot believe the level of "go back to bed" in everyone's brains.

Salon.com leak was local

salon.com because.. maybe then it will sink in to the
right people.

from the link above:

VIPS states two things with what they describe as a high degree of certainty: There was no Russian hack on July 5, and the metadata from Guccifer’s June 15 document release was “synthetically tainted” with “Russian fingerprints.”

How did the group come to the conclusion that it was a leak, not a hack?

Investigators found that 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded locally on July 5, 2016. The information was downloaded with a memory key or some other portable storage device. The download operation took 87 seconds — meaning the speed of transfer was 22.7 megabytes per second — “a speed that far exceeds an internet capability for a remote hack,” as Lawrence puts it. What’s more, they say, a transoceanic transfer would have been even slower (Guccifer claimed to be working from Romania).

“Based on the data we now have, what we’ve been calling a hack is impossible,” Folden told The Nation.

Further casting doubt on the official narrative is the fact the the DNC’s computer servers were never examined by the FBI. Instead, the agency relied on a report compiled by Crowdstrike, a cybersecurity firm compromised by serious conflicts of interest — the major one being that the firm was paid by the DNC itself to conduct its work.

hacking does not give you the "fast lane" onto a server.. When you are covering your tracks properly its even slower through proxy after proxy..

when you later run the data through russian language, to build a narrative you should in theory run the data through china or some #

but the story makers made up russian bread crumbs from romania, when it was literally an inside job in the USA.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

just so we are clear the data transfer was
181.6 Mbps.

Think about it.
edit on 3-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

His name was seth rich. and He is a Hero. Never forget.

His name is Robert Paulson.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Turns out 30 ex-intelligence community employees agree with you, as does 2 independent forensic investigations.

consortiumnews.com...

Of course they conclude you/we are right about the "hack" actually being a leak, not that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC (although this is a plausible scenario - and would be more in line with the evidence known to us at this point)

edit on 3/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I wish everyone paid as good attention as you obviously do.

(post by HorizonFall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Can anybody tell me when the definition of “confirmed” changed?

Had to happen around the time Facebook came into existence, right?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hilarious thread. No where in the article in the OP is anything from Seth Rich's father, at all. The thread title is a lie.

Speaking to Butowsky by phone on Thursday evening, he told the Gateway Pundit that during a conversation with Joel Rich on December 17, 2016 at 3:17 p.m., the father stated “we know what our sons did, but we just want to find Seth’s killer.”

So Butowsky said Seth Rich's father told him that. Lmao. The same Butowsky who is the subject of a lawsuit for making up lies about the Seth Rich story.

The Fox News Channel and a wealthy supporter of President Trump worked in concert under the watchful eye of the White House to concoct a story about the death of a young Democratic National Committee aide, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

The explosive claim is part of a lawsuit filed against Fox News by Rod Wheeler, a longtime paid commentator for the news network. The suit was obtained exclusively by NPR.

The story, which first aired in May, was retracted by Fox News a week later. Fox News has, to date, taken no action in response to what it said was a failure to adhere to the network's standards.

www.npr.org...

I feel sorry for everyone who flagged this to get it to the front page, if they're actually people.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I am an actual, real 100 % human being and I gave this thread a flag. I do not want the murder of Seth Rich to be forgotten, I want it solved and the people responsible for his death brought to justice.

I also feel sorry for YOU, being so paranoid that you think 102 bots (Russian for sure, right?) flagged this thread. The pussy hat has become the new tin foil hat these days....

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Cool.

Please quote a statement from Seth Rich's father in the article in the OP. Anywhere. Either no one read the article, didn't care to read it before screaming it's proof of something, or aren't real people.

Take your pick.
edit on 3-3-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

a reply to: ErrorErrorError

read the thread. Leave your personality at the door. And then we will meet back up to discuss.

Thought so. You got nothing.

Says the troll.

ETA

We see who has nothing and who is swimming in poop.

I asked a legitimate question and you call me a troll?!
Again. You have nothing, nada, zero.. You know the saying, put up or shut up

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I never "screamed" about anyting, actually I haven't seen any "screaming" at all in this thread, so calm down. I flagged the thread because it keeps focus on a murder case that many people seem to have forgotten about - or haven't even heard about since the MSM pundits are not interested talking much about it. Well, unless it is to smear people as crazy conspiracy theorists, of course.

To me personally the best proof that Seth Rich was indeed Wikileaks's source, is the fact that Wikileaks have offered a money reward for information that can help solve the murder. This is as close as you get to an actual confirmation from Wikileaks, who never reveal their sources.

Wikileaks money reward

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

I never "screamed" about anyting, actually I haven't seen any "screaming" at all in this thread, so calm down. I flagged the thread because it keeps focus on a murder case that many people seem to have forgotten about - or haven't even heard about since the MSM pundits are not interested talking much about it. Well, unless it is to smear people as crazy conspiracy theorists, of course.

To me personally the best proof that Seth Rich was indeed Wikileaks's source, is the fact that Wikileaks have offered a money reward for information that can help solve the murder. This is as close as you get to an actual confirmation from Wikileaks, who never reveal their sources.

Wikileaks money reward

Your best proof of Seth Rich being the source is one of the main reasons why I don't believe it. Wikileaks.

Whether the murder happened like you say or not, the article in the OP isn't proof of anything. The title to the thread is "Seth Rich's dad confirmed son was Wikileaker" and yet the article contains no statement at all from Seth Richs dad. Just a known liar (who was actually sued for making up lies about this same story) saying he was told that.

That's my problem with it. If you have an actual statement or evidence, lets talk about it. Posting and supporting fake misleading threads like this isn't helping your cause.
edit on 3-3-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
To those who do not believe Seth Rich was killed just remember the name Antonin Scalia (the Podesta emails). They wanted ALL the SCOTUS to be theirs and Trumps election right now is why some will not retire but you know they would have if HRC was in office.

This is an article not sure if anyone linked to it that raises some good questions.

www.washingtontimes.com...

One more unexplained twist is that on July 10, 2016, the same day Seth Rich was murdered, an FBI agent’s car was burglarized in the same vicinity. Included in the FBI equipment stolen was a 40 caliber Glock 22. D.C. Metro police issued a press release, declaring that the theft of the FBI agent’s car occurred between 5 and 7 a.m.

Two weeks later, the FBI changed the time of the theft to between 12 a.m. and 2 a.m. Was the FBI gun used to shoot Seth Rich? Neither the FBI nor the Metro police will discuss. Another aspect that needs to be uncovered is the FBI’s “denial” that its cyber experts who share space with the D.C. Metro police department at Cleveland Avenue in the District, assisted in accessing data on Mr. Rich’s laptop.

Amazing how the FBI always pops up in these situations.....

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002018-03-03T14:11:46-06:000246 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
ADVICE TO NEW ATS MEMBERS:

When a thread has 54 flags and only 16 replies, you know we're onto something.

Advice to new ats members:
Threads that have 54 flags and 16 replies are for the most part alt-right fan fiction threads
You can find tens of threads with even more stars and fewer posts that turned out to be nothing burgers.
It's not that hard to prove.
Use the search engine and type alt-right buzzwords such as "deep state" , "tick-tock", "secret society" , "Podesta", "Awan brothers" etc.

This requires a neutral mind to understand at minimum. Some people are so far left the rest of us just appear right to the leftist. The dems have turned so far left I don't recognize the ones from the 'reformed' 70's even. It makes it easy for the R's to win in certain states. I suspect the R's having so many RINO's is the only way the Deep state can keep up the lies and not all be in the Graybar motel near Leavenworth KS.

im way left, but on ATS people think im way right lol.
imagine that? The trick is I dont follow. I do not follow. I dont follow party lines. I dont like sound bites. I dont like lies. I dont like bs. Hillary can go crawl in a hole and die with the rest of the scum ruining our country.

Anyway.

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC.

There is no way around this.

We know he is the leaker.

That is not a right wing talking point its just what happened. Seth Rich was on the left..... Just like me.

Grow up and face the hard facts everyone.

These are gangsters, money launderers, murderers, thieves, and depraved individuals. They won't rat themselves out. There is dirt on most of them.
People will have to get a lot more tough on "gangs" if we want to see the light at the end of all this.

I personally get it. I don't want my family threatened ever again, but something has to change.

Reading that I would call you an independent thinker and I do seem to see you being logical. You must be the old fashioned type of Liberal I might be called if this was the 1980's.

Either way, I would consider an honest opinion from anyone. What I don't mind analyzing with a fine toothed comb is the lack of logic that the Marxists try.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: ErrorErrorError

read the thread. Leave your personality at the door. And then we will meet back up to discuss.

Thought so. You got nothing.

Says the troll.

ETA

We see who has nothing and who is swimming in poop.

I asked a legitimate question and you call me a troll?!
Again. You have nothing, nada, zero.. You know the saying, put up or shut up

It appears if you read the thread I did put it up and you have been a derailleur.

I have enough researchers on ATS who agree with me that this whole Rich connection to the now shown to be leaked data and then his murder is not to be forgotten for a long time.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I think it's pretty much common knowledge that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker and they made an example out of him. There was no Russian hack of the DNC servers. Too bad the DNC didn't hand over their servers to the FBI and DOJ for analysis so they can confirm it. Let's just take the word of known liars at face value.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I think it's pretty much common knowledge that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker and they made an example out of him. There was no Russian hack of the DNC servers. Too bad the DNC didn't hand over their servers to the FBI and DOJ for analysis so they can confirm it. Let's just take the word of known liars at face value.

Hillary’s server(s) (hdr1) was hacked by who knows who

Skippy Podesta was compromised by an email phishing scheme

And the DNC Servers were never compromised

The DNC was an “inside-job”

Let’s see those servers and evidence, Please.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Let’s see those servers and evidence, Please.

You'll never see the evidence. The last time congress issued a subpoena to see the evidence they wiped it clean with bleachbit and smashed it with hammers, and the people who did it pleaded the 5th and got away no strings attached.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
To those who do not believe Seth Rich was killed...

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees the Seth Rich was killed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join