It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich's dad confirmed son was Wikileaker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
ADVICE TO NEW ATS MEMBERS:

When a thread has 54 flags and only 16 replies, you know we're onto something.

Cheers, always remember these threads, they don't come around that often.

Hillary authorised the hit - I've said it from the beginning, this is my opinion based upon all information available coupled with Hillarys historical conduct.

That is horrible advice. Are you really trying to encourage new members to be completely illogical?

The thread has many flags because many people would love for it to be true, but just by looking at the source you can tell it's a garbage claim. No proof presented. Just confirmation bias.

My advice for new members would be to think for yourselves and don't believe everything that fits your biases.

My advice to you would be follow your own advice. I haven't seen you be logical very often and to say biases are someone else's mote in their eye is irony of a George Carlin level.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Hillary authorised the hit - I've said it from the beginning, this is my opinion based upon all information available coupled with Hillarys historical conduct.

That is horrible advice. Are you really trying to encourage new members to be completely illogical?

The thread has many flags because many people would love for it to be true, but just by looking at the source you can tell it's a garbage claim. No proof presented. Just confirmation bias.

My advice for new members would be to think for yourselves and don't believe everything that fits your biases.

My advice to you would be follow your own advice. I haven't seen you be logical very often and to say biases are someone else's mote in their eye is irony of a George Carlin level.

Thank you for your post. Any new members reading this should recognize that you used a highly-illogical response and said nothing more "nuh uh, you're stupid", like a pissed-off kindergartner. We need people to see that sort of crap so they know not to use it.

Fact remains that this source is garbage, the claim is unsubstantiated and the member I was responding to made an absolutely absurd claim.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

This may be already on ATS, but I looked 1st.

Big news the Dad knows it was his son that leaked to Wikileaks. This may be old news to some but it was in today's news stories and is still an unsolved murder that IMO was not a botched robbery at all. Where are the LEO personal cam video's?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

At this point I'd believe that over it being Muh Russia. I'm a bit sick of the media and Dems screaming about Russia.
edit on 3-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

MS-13 did the hit, at the direction of the DNC or members of the DNC.

I doubted it was the Killary folks, simply because it doesn't fit their usual M.O.

He didn't commit suicide by shooting himself in the head 4 times.

Fred..

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I don't want to step on ante's toes but he posted a thorough debunking of this yesterday in another thread.

Charges from Mueller for Russian Hacking may be Forthcoming

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Big news the Dad knows it was his son that leaked to Wikileaks. This may be old news to some but it was in today's news stories and is still an unsolved murder that IMO was not a botched robbery at all. Where are the LEO personal cam video's?

At this point I'd believe that over it being Muh Russia. I'm a bit sick of the media and Dems screaming about Russia.

Even The View audience is sick of it.

Listen to their reaction to her remarks starting about 7:55

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I don't want to step on ante's toes but he posted a thorough debunking of this yesterday in another thread.

Russian Hacking. Yeah, that's it.

Fred..

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

At this point after a year of Russian hysteria, I'm thinking my dem friends that surround me have been brainwashed on this topic. I don't think they realize how delusional they sound.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

edit on 3-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'd be interested in who you THINK is reliable then?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

So you didn't actually click on the link. It takes you directly to ante's posts and his debunking of this has nothing to do with Russian hacking. That just happens to be the thread he posted in.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Even The View audience is sick of it.

Listen to their reaction to her remarks starting about 7:55
Yeah honestly if the media and DNC hadn't shoved this down people's throats almost nobody would take it seriously.

Congrats Dems and most media, you are crackpot conspiracy theorists: Muh Russia!!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: thepixelpusher

What about, what about, what about. This thread is about Gateway Pundit, which has been proven to publish false stories.

I have a thread dedicated to this very issue...

fake news

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Ante's mind he did a thorough debunking, CHECK.

Some of us are thinking about the facts as we know them. Not as we wish them. We attempt to follow them to wherever they lead. Like science, you follow the data and make assumptions we call theory's. So far the OS holds no water. My OP stands as a serious reality check that there was no hacker and the DNC server(s) were not inspected by the FBI. Going to need that evidence.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What part of ante's debunking is false?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExVoto

What about, what about, what about. This thread is about Gateway Pundit, which has been proven to publish false stories.

fake news

Sorry I must have missed that but I see not one by Gateway Pundint in there but plenty of the others with Fox on the fake news list too. I will check out your links.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You seem stressed - my advice would be to take many different pharmaceuticals and revert via post in 30mins if you are still feeling butthurt.

Fair enough?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

fake news

Pretty nice work. Everyone has put out fake stories at one point or the other. Dismissing a source without refuting anything in the actual article is just lazy.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

fake news

Sorry I must have missed that but I see not one by Gateway Pundint in there but plenty of the others with Fox on the fake news list too. I will check out your links.

It's a very one-sided list I will readily admit. At the time I was compiling it, there was a claim going around that the news wasn't stacking the deck against Trump. My research was focused on debunking that particular thesis.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Like science, you follow the data and make assumptions we call theory's.

You mean hypotheses. In science a theory is more than an assumption. Common misconception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join