It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is J.B. and I'm a Russian bot...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Bots of the world unite and bring forth the botocalypse!

Kneel before us.

Er wait 2 hours while our batteries recharge.
edit on 2-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOprah
a reply to: JBurns

Мы все русские боты.

да

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Im a scandinavian wizard bot. salutations.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: smurfy

That is an anti-trust statute. Has nothing to do with elections or defrauding anything.

Which Mueller absolved Trump of by declaring he was not a witting participant - a REQUIRED element of ANY conspiracy charge.

Please research.

It's part of The Code of Federal Regulations of the United States of America...sorry mate.

As for Mueller declaring Trump not a 'witting' participant, I never heard that, he didn't mention names in the Trump team individuals who were 'unwitting but, like I said before, un-named co-conspirators are mentioned in allthe indictments for those that have been charged...so no, there is no clear air yet, by a long shot.
This indictment itself is of, conspiracy to defraud the United States. For this kind of conspiracy it means to interfere with one of the federal government’s lawful functions....in this case elections. there is a lot more to be seen to. Computer fraud, money laundering, (perhaps that may be the area of criminal collusion) bank fraud, whatever else turns up, and since Russia seems to be arse and ears into it...along with possible co-conspirators in America...which is very likely, I would guess that the Federal foreign relations power would be supreme.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Some have missed it, others have not. But the purpose of this thread is to point out the obvious here, this is the 21st century equivalent of McCarthyism/HUAC - complete with senior legislators complicit if not responsible for the hysteria.

All the satire or sarcasm in the world will not speak a truth plainly as this: It has to stop, if there is any hope of restoring sanity and reason.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
NYET - totally not russian robo-troll am i

" ignorant_ape " is 100% real organic person [ free range , grass fed , gluten free person ]

no fakes here comrade

" ignorant_ape " has certificate of authenticity .

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
NYET - totally not russian robo-troll am i

" ignorant_ape " is 100% real organic person [ free range , grass fed , gluten free person ]

no fakes here comrade

" ignorant_ape " has certificate of authenticity .

😂😂

Gipp gopp

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't remember seeing any of you at the FSB New Years' Party in St. Petersburg. Clearly this thread is a CIA plot.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

THESE days...

"Russian bot" and "useful idiot" are pretty much the same thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Kinda yup.

Its funny how some are so afraid of bots and AI. I mean, somewhat legitimate...

Minus the fact that the most powerful super computer is barely close to a single human mind's processing power. Let alone the gaps in our understanding of our mind's ability and power...and then combined with the distinct possibility of a collective unconscious where 7 billion+ human minds are sort of daisy chained together, yielding a much greater effective processing power.

All bots arent all bad anyway. Just something to think about.
edit on 3-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

It got renamed to the 'meddling' narrative. The goalposts shifted almost over night.

Reminds me of "climate change" evolving from global cooling, global warming. Now if the climate doesn't stay precisely the same, it's evidence humans are destroying the planet.

Congress should just impeach Trump for an unpaid parking ticket and see if that simmers them down a little.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Ah, then why is the MSM intentionally trying to convince the less educated among us that "Russian computer programs/AI" are out doing their diabolical bidding? This is extremely dishonest.

Why not simply refer to them by their proper name? Shills.

And the Russian government isn't the only one using them.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

THESE days...

"Russian bot" and "useful idiot" are pretty much the same thing.

Russian bots are all CIA in disguise, according to my NSA friends.
edit on 4-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
According to Wikipedia, up to 15% of its users are bots, generating some 25% of tweets. All this hubbub over Twitter bots is proof positive of where the political class spends most of their waking day, glued to some screen or other. It’s no wonder they get everything wrong.

Actually, it's the hackers and security experts who caught the bots.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join