It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is J.B. and I'm a Russian bot...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thousands of Americans have taken to Youtube and social media to confess to being Russian bots.

www.youtube.com...

Clearly, if MSM is to be believed, any individual who engaged in a concerted effort to "Correct the record" regarding Hillary Clinton's corruption/potential crimes is a Russian bot/spy/sleeper. (/sarcasm-satire)

Happy to see my fellow citizens calling out Dems/MSM on this unfounded narrative.

No one has been able to explain where those damned Russians were in Louisiana/Virginia though. I thought Russians were "hacking" elections to thwart Dems? What happened to that narrative?

Speaking of which, what happened to the "collusion" narrative?

edit on 3/2/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The amount of times I see liberals resorting to the Russian bot insult when they have no comeback is hilarious. I got banned from an online community for pointing out that Facebook and Twitter stated the bots were pro-Trump before the election and anti-Trump after the election, and I implied it was more likely they were bots. I mean I was only there to antagonize but still...

It got renamed to the 'meddling' narrative. The goalposts shifted almost over night.

(post by Allaroundyou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

Even in the face of direct evidence the Red Caps can't comprehend the size of the # mountain they've been duped into buying. Sad!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

The woman, Barbara Emerson, did not attend the protest. "I remember thinking that whole Stone Mountain monuments thing … the removal of Confederate images was an example of a distraction of energy and action from real racist issues and policies," Emerson told The Daily Beast. "Now I'm seeing how that trolling process might have worked."

kek.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Hi J. B, and I am bot too.

Welcome to Bots anonymous.

Here's your chip.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Nuttin' it's alive and well and sitting on Herr Mueller's desk...PS, the correct term is, 'Criminal Collusion'.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
beep boop

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

They've moved on to bigger fish.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Except there is no such animal.

Collusion is not a federal crime.

There can be crimes committed in and around the act of colluding, but collusion in and of itself is not a crime. It's just not.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Like tax fraud committed years before the campaign was an itch in anyone's pants?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia, up to 15% of its users are bots, generating some 25% of tweets. All this hubbub over Twitter bots is proof positive of where the political class spends most of their waking day, glued to some screen or other. It’s no wonder they get everything wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Its very brave of you to finally admit to it... Stay strong brother... and just remember, the first time is always the hardest.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Whatever happened to the "hacking" narrative?

Dems clearly made the claim Russia "hacked" the voting machines and changed vote tallies (despite Obama saying this wasn't the case...)

I just want to see proof of anything. Anything at all against President Trump.

Otherwise, a bunch of sheeple wasted the last year and a half pushing a narrative any reasonable person would recognize as political/malicious.

Regardless, the above is wholly irrelevant. The electoral college selects the President. Not each State's popular vote.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Thank you, glad to find some acceptance in the automated Bot community
I was a little "unsure" of who I was there for a while. I almost tricked myself into believing I was a real American who just loved my country and didn't want to see a washed up criminal take her ordained place in the dynasty.

"Russia, Russia, Russia! Vast Right-Wing!! Cough, cough, hack, choke, gasp, cough, drink," said Mrs. Clinton.

The real question is... If a Man wants to pretend to be a Woman, they say we have to accept it. But when a Russian allegedly wants to pretend to be an American, they spin criminal charges out of it. Well what happens if an American wants to pretend he is a Russian computer program?

"binary" gender may take on new meaning soon: COMPUTER CODES & BOTS

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you for pointing this out yet again

"Collusion" is actually "conspiracy" and Mueller's indictment of those Russians clearly state Trump was not a willing participant in the conspiracy. Therefore, unwitting/unwilling absolves him of criminal liability for conspiracy (what they incorrectly and improperly call "collusion")

Sadly for them, a criminal conspiracy REQUIRES knowledgeable/witting participation by two or more conspirators to commit some illegal act. So unless Mueller intentionally torpedoed his conspiracy case ("collusion" case), there is zero % chance Trump goes down for it.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Here's your chip.

Hey hey hey, I want a chip! 😊

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So you're saying there was nothing to it after all?

You do realize one cannot obstruct justice by taking any action permitted by law/the Constitution. Right?

For instance, firing Comey can not possibly be obstruction.

Also, "meddling" in the DOJ is not obstruction - DOJ impartiality is actually just merely a "norm," not a Constitutional or legal requirement. By law, the President IS the Justice Department and may command it as he sees fit.

That is the problem with the dictatorial powers any POTUS has. However, the rules don't change simply because you don't like the players in the game.

I just hope this would've been a lesson for bot parties. But judging by the bipartisan support for unconstitutional spying, I wouldn't hold my breath

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
According to Wikipedia, up to 15% of its users are bots, generating some 25% of tweets. All this hubbub over Twitter bots is proof positive of where the political class spends most of their waking day, glued to some screen or other. It’s no wonder they get everything wrong.

Ummm...shhh...that’s how I spend most of my day...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I predict death from a thousand cuts.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join