It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mass Hysteria in Trumpistan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Or everything we know about this loser is true.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope Thee deep state's view on independent candidates.: " If you're not part of the problem, you can't be part of the solution."

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Raping his ex-wife was pretty untoward.

The ex wife who says she voted for him?
Okay...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Sounds like the people you're referring to are looking for a Justin Trudeau...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: maya27

A voice of reason lost in the fever of madness.

Here in the UK is just as bad. I am still taken aback by the brainwashed reactionary, media led fools.

If nothing else, I hope some of them eventually come to realise just how they have been PLAYED over the years...

I don't suppose you can in point form explain to all of us suckers just how you have managed to keep an open mind and avoided falling for the media brainwashing....

It has been my experience that people who apply logic, look at the facts and remain calm, always figure it out. The question is why can't very many people apply logic and common sense on the left?

I'm sure those on the left feel the same way about those on the right.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: maya27

A voice of reason lost in the fever of madness.

Here in the UK is just as bad. I am still taken aback by the brainwashed reactionary, media led fools.

If nothing else, I hope some of them eventually come to realise just how they have been PLAYED over the years...

I don't suppose you can in point form explain to all of us suckers just how you have managed to keep an open mind and avoided falling for the media brainwashing....

It has been my experience that people who apply logic, look at the facts and remain calm, always figure it out. The question is why can't very many people apply logic and common sense on the left?

I'm sure those on the left feel the same way about those on the right.

If it were that simple for the left, this would be over and people would be checking the news for who is getting out of jail after serving a long sentence.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thats not my experience. With "the left" its more about feel than think. Thats less a sleight and more an observation. Empathy plays heavily.

Ive not heard a liberal call a conservative argument illogical. Words like cruel, immoral, greedy, etc are more typically used as descriptives.

Consequently, the left is accused of being more vitriolic because of stuff like the aforementioned descriptives.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Thats not my experience. With "the left" its more about feel than think. Thats less a sleight and more an observation. Empathy plays heavily.

Ive not heard a liberal call a conservative argument illogical. Words like cruel, immoral, greedy, etc are more typically used as descriptives.

Consequently, the left is accused of being more vitriolic because of stuff like the aforementioned descriptives.

Do you believe those that lean left have more empathy or they just play the empathy card?

Just because an argument is logical doesn't necessarily make it right and or even just. I guess that's why the left is using these descriptive words as they cannot understand how the right can be so callous.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Do you believe those that lean left have more empathy or they just play the empathy card?

I know this was asked of another poster but I felt compelled to answer.

The left of today is in no way empathetic. The left of today doesn't even understand the definition or application of empathy. Therefore they only play the empathy card. How can this be proven one might ask? That's an easy answer.

The left of today are the biggest hypocrites to ever have lived. Anything they claim to be or stand for in reality they are not or 100% against. It's not even a strategy which proves they are legitimately ignorant people easily manipulated into emotional hyperventilating meltdowns.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

When you say the " left " are you referring to all of the left including those just left of centre or are we talking about the hardcore lefties?

I find the discussion difficult when talking with such extreme generalisations.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Valid point.

I am referring to the extremist / hard left.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Fair enough, surely there is a way then to define these conversations, I agree that the extreme left have lost it, the same can be said however for the extreme right.

Somehow there needs to be some middle ground found to have a genuine conversation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join