It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullet proof school uniforms .......whatever next!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What is the world coming to when we are talking about sending our kids to school in bullet proof uniforms.

www.dailysquat.com...

Crazy crazy world

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

Everyone gets a Pope-mobile.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You get a pipe mobile, and you get a pipe Mobile , and you get a pipe mobile. POPE MOBILES For EVERYONE!!

Lol

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I got my son a 12X18 Kevlar flat insert for his back pack last year. It fits well, and costs about 100 dollars. It says it can stop up to a 44 mag. I hope he never has to find out.

He can now flee a shooter in his rural HS with a little more confidence.

Sad.
edit on 2-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

link   
Double

link   
I wish they made bullet proof underwear.

Unfortunately that would do nothing for the odor.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

please have the decency to actuallly read your own OP source article :

Teachers will also be permitted to openly carry firearms in the classroom. If a student forgets to wear their bulletproof vest, a teacher will be allowed to shoot them in the arm as a reminder to remember it next time.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is a satirical article.

Teachers will also be permitted to openly carry firearms in the classroom. If a student forgets to wear their bulletproof vest, a teacher will be allowed to shoot them in the arm as a reminder to remember it next time.

Maybe read it before posting it next time.
edit on 3/2/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Glance over to the right hand side of that page, and you see the headline;
"Boris [Johnson] calls on [Theresa] May to be tougher on Eastern European snow settling in Britain."
A satirical site?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

How mush for this pipemobile?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The uniform might be bullet proof but let's see a young kid deal with the trauma impact of a bullet impacting the the bullet proof material. When some people read bullet proof they assume the bullet just pings off the fabric like as if it was hitting a thick armoured plate. Just ask full grown adults how it felt and what sort of bruising and internal damage that they had been left with after being shot. I feel who ever is trying to sell these items are trying to make a quick buck off the recent shootings

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I read it😃

One of my fave websites - the article on Chewbacca and Leia is particularly funny.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I wish they made bullet proof underwear.

how about a Kevlar bubble...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
What is the world coming to when we are talking about sending our kids to school in bullet proof uniforms.

www.dailysquat.com...

Crazy crazy world

Yeah...students should go to school wearing "uniforms" that look like "swat".

I think the students would think that looks "cool."

It could start a new "fashion" in dress code everywhere.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
But, they are just vests. If you get a wild girl shooter, she will shoot all guys in the nuts. I guess nuts aren't considered important because shooting them off is an effective form of birth control.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

thankyou for admiting your utter dishonesty

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

thankyou for admiting your utter dishonesty

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I love it, Taking money from non logical, triggered people. There is a sucka born every minute

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I love it, Taking money from non logical, triggered people. There is a sucka born every minute

During the first gulf war the army only gave us flack vests from Vietnam to wear. They were heavy and hot, and would not stop a round, but we figured, "better to have them on if you get shot!"

same thing. Battle-rattle gear plates now stop a 30.06. It hurts, and you break ribs, but your insides don't cavitate, and you can get up after a time, or get dragged off by a buddy, and live.

Better then wearing a big phone book. But, given the options, I would take a phone book over nothing.

ETA - yeah, bunch of folks buy dumb stuff. We are parents and frightened. Or trggered. Call it what you will. What do you suggest that I do as a parent to make my son safe when I send him off to school? He is on the track team, and is fast. I figure he can run, so I buy him a Kevlar insert so maybe if a round hits his back while running that at least it reduced the injury. I tell him, if there is a shooting, run. What more can I do?

Do repect to your observation.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Retailers in the UK were selling Bladerunner branded jackets which were stab-proof. A necessary bit of kit for living in London.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join