It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Central Michigan University shooting breaks out, ALL schools in city on lockdown

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
He has been apprehended.

Rumor is around the park area I mentioned.

We will see if they drop more details in the morning.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I wish others understood it. A little while back in this very thread, a poster said this shooting was the reason why Americans want guns. No. It's not. I'd bet good money that post was made by someone who is sitting in an urban environment, in a nice neighborhood, with no wild animals and a police presence on a regular basis. So to their mind, no one should ever need a gun, because there's nothing to shoot at except people, and that's the cops' job.

But reality is that's far from the truth for many of us.

I honestly cannot decide if that way of thinking exists because we have been dumbed down, or if people are just too self-absorbed today to look beyond their own little experience. Either way, it's a sad commentary on society.

SMH, indeed, all to try and correct SMH by force if necessary.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Theprimevoyager

Hopefully alive. Maybe someone can figure out why.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Looks like they picked him up without issue.

James Eric Davis, Jr. was spotted and reported by someone on a train that was passing through the north end of CMU’s campus just after midnight, the site posted shortly before 1 a.m. Saturday. Police were able to locate him and take him into custody without incident.

woodtv.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

James Eric Davis, Jr. was spotted and reported by someone on a train that was passing through the north end of CMU’s campus just after midnight, the site posted shortly before 1 a.m. Saturday. Police were able to locate him and take him into custody without incident.

woodtv.com...

He killed his parents.

On purpose!

Most of us do that by accident.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JinMI

woodtv.com...

He killed his parents.

On purpose!

Most of us do that by accident.

Gray hair shouldn't count.

As for the op, sad. Too much of this is being normalized, something needs to change.
edit on 3-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Looks like he was hiding in a rail car right around that park area. He is being treated for hypothermia. He did get the weapon from his father's vehicle and left it at the scene of the crime.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Very good to hear that no one else was hurt.

Many were praying and many had to stay locked down for hours and hours at school.

I actually heard but have not confirmed that some school rooms were still on lockdown at 5pm.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

just a FYI BAR stands for browning automatic rifle to most gun people not bolt action rifle

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join