It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assault rifles blessed in USA church... Only In America...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I saw this and my eyes backed away slowly.

This looks a shotgun wedding turned up to eleven.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Pretty funny, if you ask me.

I thought Christianity was the "peaceful" religion.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Do these people worship lil kim?

serious question

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Pretty sure the first French needle fire chasepot rifles were all blessed by the Catholic Church back in the late 1800. Had a little plug in them the priest prayed over
Nothing new, nothing special, nothing the Europeans havnt already done

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy Assualt Rifle and thy magazine they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
I'm more curious why they are wearing those ridiculous crowns and that awful pink garb.

For the same reason the Pharisees did it in Jesus' time, allthough they used different accessories (check the picture in the link further below, below the video; the purple colors were popular back then as well, as they are in Roman Catholicism).

Jesus Exposes Religious Hypocrisy (Matthew 23) | Life of Jesus

The disciples and many others have been listening. Now Jesus addresses them, warning about the scribes and the Pharisees. Those men have “seated themselves in the seat of Moses” to teach God’s Law. Jesus instructs his listeners: “All the things they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but they do not practice what they say.”​—Matthew 23:2, 3.

Jesus then gives examples of their hypocrisy, saying: “They broaden the scripture-containing cases that they wear as safeguards.” Some Jews wore on the forehead or on the arm these relatively small cases containing short passages from the Law. The Pharisees enlarge theirs to give the impression that they are zealous about the Law. Also, they “lengthen the fringes of their garments.” The Israelites were to make fringes on their garments, but the Pharisees make sure that their fringes are quite long. (Numbers 15:38-40) They do all of this “to be seen by men.”​—Matthew 23:5.

Even Jesus’ disciples could be affected by a desire for prominence, so he counsels them: “Do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers. Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One. Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ.” How, then, should the disciples view themselves and act? Jesus tells them: “The greatest one among you must be your minister. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.”​—Matthew 23:8-12.

Next, Jesus pronounces a series of woes on the hypocritical scribes and Pharisees: “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you shut up the Kingdom of the heavens before men; for you yourselves do not go in, neither do you permit those on their way in to go in.”​—Matthew 23:13.

Thirty Identifying Marks of False Christian Religions

Revelation 17:3-5

3 And he carried me away in the power of the spirit into a wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and she was adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, and she had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her sexual immorality. 5 On her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth.”

Babylon the Great: Reasoning

Ancient Babylonian religious concepts and practices are found in religions worldwide

“Egypt, Persia, and Greece felt the influence of the Babylonian religion . . . The strong admixture of Semitic elements both in early Greek mythology and in Grecian cults is now so generally admitted by scholars as to require no further comment. These Semitic elements are to a large extent more specifically Babylonian.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria (Boston, 1898), M. Jastrow, Jr., pp. 699, 700.

Their gods: There were triads of gods, and among their divinities were those representing various forces of nature and ones that exercised special influence in certain activities of mankind. (Babylonian and Assyrian Religion, Norman, Okla.; 1963, S. H. Hooke, pp. 14-40) “The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher’s [Plato’s] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions.”—Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel (Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachâtre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

Use of images:...

Belief regarding death: “Neither the people nor the leaders of religious thought [in Babylon] ever faced the possibility of the total annihilation of what once was called into existence. Death was a passage to another kind of life.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria, p. 556.

Position of the priesthood:...

Practice of astrology, divination, magic, and sorcery: ...

Babylon the Great is like an immoral harlot, one living in shameless luxury
Revelation 18:7 adds that “she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury.”

Is it not true that the dominant religious organizations have made it a practice to consort with political rulers for power and material gain, though this has resulted in suffering for the common people? Is it not also true that their higher clergy live in luxury, even though many of the people to whom they should minister may be impoverished?

Why can religions that profess to be Christian properly be viewed as a part of Babylon the Great, along with those who know nothing of the God of the Bible?

Current events-The End of False Religion is imminent!

edit on 2-3-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Pretty funny, if you ask me.

I thought Christianity was the "peaceful" religion.

They're Moonies. Most definitely not Christians.

Unification Church

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz
Or maybe Bob Marley can keep it a bit shorter (allthough he gets a few things slightly wrong, because he's fallen for the teachings that Babylon the Great promotes as well, in his case it's Rastafarianism rather than Trinitarianism):

Notice Plato being involved again (mentioned starting at 2:18 in the video below):

The Pagan Religious Roots of Evolutionary Philosophies Part 2

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

And what name would that be? Since you seem to have left it out of your quotation and swapped it out with "The Lord", which isn't a personal identifying name.

Psalm 23:1

American Standard Version
Jehovah is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Darby Bible Translation
[A Psalm of David.] Jehovah is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Young's Literal Translation
A Psalm of David. Jehovah is my shepherd, I do not lack,

New World Translation (verse 1-3)
A melody of David.

23 Jehovah is my Shepherd.

I will lack nothing.

2 In grassy pastures he makes me lie down;

He leads me to well-watered resting-places.* [Or possibly, “to tranquil waters.”]

3 He refreshes me.* [Or “my soul.”]

He leads me in the paths* [Lit., “tracks.”] of righteousness for the sake of his name.

Take note of the ending acknowledgement and quotation starting at 9:18:

JW ARCHIVES DIVINE NAME JHWH YHWH JEHOVAH NWT NIV COMPARE.

"Jah" is a shortened form of the name "Jehovah", also used several times in the bible ("Jehovah" is mentioned approx. 7000 times in honest accurate English bible translations, it's sometimes spelled differently in different languages, just like "Jesus" in my language is "Jezus" and "John" is "Johannes").

edit on 2-3-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That's not a church...that's a cult.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Praise Jesus and pass me some ammo.
I'm gonna send these bastards a one-way express ticket to the Pearly Gates.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Hahah its the damn Unification Church, you should be more appalled at how many world leaders dressed up like dorks to appease(actually mightve been for another event but god those shirts were awful haha traditional clothing my ass) Sum Yung Moon (probably not his actual name but close and funnier imao)

This is like Nation of Islam, but without epic racism against whitey. haha

edit on 2-3-2018 by Lysergic because: i slappayaface

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
This is like Nation of Islam, but without epic racism against whitey. haha

Do they have funny headwear as well?

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Assault rifles blessed in USA church

Radical Islamic Extremists would be proud.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

It's where they go for tips on how to look like extremists.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Liquesence

It's where they go for tips on how to look like extremists.

Yeah, the extremist "Christians" are taking plays from the Islamic extremists.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If you dig deep enough you can find a group of loons in a cult doing most anything. One of the sacrifices of a free society is being a loon is not illegal. Being a break away cult form the Moonies cult makes them doubly loony I'm sure.

Interesting, but not representative of anyone but that group.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
I'm more curious why they are wearing those ridiculous crowns and that awful pink garb.

Are they kings...or queens?

They're these guys after the war happens and the apes take over.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

If you dig deep enough you can find a group of loons in a cult doing most anything. One of the sacrifices of a free society is being a loon is not illegal. Being a break away cult form the Moonies cult makes them doubly loony I'm sure.

Interesting, but not representative of anyone but that group.

I actually did dig in pretty deeply and should have made it clearer in my OP that I read that this was the moon cult.

Still... and as you say, a bunch of double loonies...

Just what makes them tick though... apart from being totally brainwashed.

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 5-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Dughhhhhh... I am crap at editing first thing in the morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join