It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump urges lawsuit against opioid companies, tougher sentences for dealers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
They seem to be mixing in medical drugs, the ones needed for serious and chronic pain.
And that means they're working for the most evil monsters on the planet.

Sick of the BS. And we need to have all seeds returned to the people, all land and resources to.

No way will I allow them to tell me what to take if the time comes for serious meds. I'll take what I need.

What I mean is while there may be drug dealers involved, things over my scope, most of them are Deep State and perhaps this is a real attack on Deep State. But, don't trust anything to do with their denial of pain killers to those in need of them. God/Nature and the Universe provides opiates for a reason. And is far more into the people having meds without middle men, it grew abundantly, for the people, without profit to the monsters. And the Universe/God has a lot more mercy and kindness and relies on common sense and compassion and wisdom from humanity to know how to take them as carefully as possible and when something is severe how to ensure a person is kept out of pain. People were entrusted with that.

I don't give my power away to demons and those who love power and torturing others.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join