It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED - Broward County Officers Were Ordered to NOT Stop The School Shooter.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
As pointed out earlier, the Broward County Sheriff's Office has had 66 claims of abuse, neglect, wrongful death, torture, and other criminal acts filed against it over the past 5 years.

Here's another possible crime...this time in connection with the Hillary Clinton death machine against an FBI Agent.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: AMPTAH

Nobody asks the cops to rush blindfolded into a burning house.

And nobody would. We have fireman for that, and they do it. It's called 'doing your job".

Police "protect and defend", remember?

The Supreme Court has ruled that the police have no legal responsibility to protect the public.( ! )The cops and FBI knew who the shooter was (the patsy)and what he was going to do and acted accordingly. Wouldn't the teachers who called 911 report what rooms were being fired into thus giving the police on location that information? Teacher said it took the cops 45 minutes to respond-when will the time line of events be revealed ? The school hallway film? Those cops were basically chicken $hits and will have to live with themselves.
edit on 3-3-2018 by PsychicCroMag because: heavy drift

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So they want to take away your guns and have cowards like this in charge of them that stand by and watch? I hope they have night tremors for the rest of their lives.
edit on 4-3-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: Words

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: intrptr

i agree. And I bet they had hand guns against someone with an semi auto rifle.

Yikes, that's a life decision there, dead is dead.

Sorry for the delay.

Yup, going in blind to look for 'someone with a gun', like another officer, thats how more people get dead. This scenario calls for organized sweep and clear. Its enough to contain the assailant, for now.

The poor lone under equipped officers guarding the exits are like, hurry the f--- UP!

People are keeping this BS alive to create a mystery like after other school shootings, that authorities are behind them, to create as much havoc as possible to further more gun control measures.

That blame falls to the Mass media who promotes these incidents with endless coverage, not the cops or schools or admin or the FBI, doctors, whatever.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sadly Guns aren't going to take the hit here, despite the actions being seen,

your privacy will be the fall guy...

like you had much of it beforehand, but watch what will be pushed now...

When the whole thing is, this crap is being soapboxed, so now anyone with violent intentions and a axe to grind, can get some FREE MASS MEDIA COVERAGE for their issue, if they just do something stupid and harmful.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So let me get this straight... there was already 4 cops on the scene when he began firing and none of them took action... then when more cops arrived they simply formed a perimeter even though kids were still being killed? If so then that's absolutely disgusting, cops these days seem to think their job should involve no risk to their life... how about don't be a cop if you're a little bitch.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Surely to God its obvious that the perimeter could have been secured WHILE officers swarmed the building from multiple access points?

Its not an either or scenario! You lock down the perimeter, at the same time as getting personnel into the building to eliminate the threat to innocent lives, its pretty damned simple stuff. Compromise is not acceptable. Do not do one thing or the other, do all the things, all the time, regardless of how hard it might be, or how few resources you have, and make it work regardless of adversity, thats how crap gets done and done right. If it means some seat of your pants stuff, then thats too bad, because that is the mission statement. Putting yourself at risk so that citizens in the main do not have to, is the exact job of an officer of the law, and if they are not prepared to do that, and their commanders not prepared to order them to do that, then they all need a different kind of employment.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Surely to God its obvious that the perimeter could have been secured WHILE officers swarmed the building from multiple access points?

Its not an either or scenario! You lock down the perimeter, at the same time as getting personnel into the building to eliminate the threat to innocent lives, its pretty damned simple stuff.

Yep, and you'd think a call like a school shooting would have DOZENS of officers responding, and from numerous agencies.

Sadly though, this incident has all of the earmarks of a deep state patsy event. It checks all of the boxes. This kid was groomed for it. There's a reason he said he was a "professional school shooter"....

So, when's the March one going to be? My money is on the week after St. Paddy's Day. So parents, still time to order those bullet-proof backpacks!

edit on 5-3-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Even more sadly, the entire Parkland High School shooting is fading away in the news cycles, and Congressional attention, just like every prior mass school shooting.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What's going on with D.C. and reducing Gun violence? Did the NRA send Congress to the closet to suck their thumbs until all memory of Parkland, FL. fades away?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

As time goes on, more and more this event and the way it is handled by the media and the authorities resembles Las Vegas and so many other such incidents. Yes, there is a war on for our minds.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
March 8, 2018

This tragedy is getting sadder and crazier by the day, as more comes to light. Here are two SWAT team officers SUSPENDED from their jobs, because they rushed to Margery Stoneman high school, without permission!

Article - twitter.com...

edit on 3/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's going on with D.C. and reducing Gun violence? Did the NRA send Congress to the closet to suck their thumbs until all memory of Parkland, FL. fades away?

What do you think they can do exactly ?

You guys love your guns, there are more important than anything else, that much is established so what now, more cops, better training , dedicated swat teams in each town on call ready and waiting ?

You culture is ran on violence, guns are sold as tools that stop violence ....

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I want to say that, were I a Broward County Officer, I would disavow my captain if he ordered me to 'stay outside', and get the # inside to confront the shooter. Wouldn't we all? Unbelievable that none of them wanted to risk sacrificing themselves in the pursuit of saving at least one life.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
March 8, 2018

I just heard that the actual police dispatch audio was released this evening.

The officers were told to not go inside the school, where shots were being fired. "Stay outside. DO NOT APPROACH... I Repeat DO NOT GO IN!".

That's what I heard on the T.V. news. Did I hear correctly?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Additional info w/Audio exact wording: www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
March 15, 2018

Broward Deputy Scot Peterson stands safely behind a concrete wall taking no action as high school students lay dead and wounded just feet away, newly released video of the Florida school shooting shows.

Article w/Video: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 8, 2018

I just heard that the actual police dispatch audio was released this evening.

The officers were told to not go inside the school, where shots were being fired. "Stay outside. DO NOT APPROACH... I Repeat DO NOT GO IN!".

That's what I heard on the T.V. news. Did I hear correctly?

If this incident was a staged event for political purposes, then it would seem logical to keep those cops outside so that they could not see the actual shooter(s), someone other than Cruz.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join