It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED - Broward County Officers Were Ordered to NOT Stop The School Shooter.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hogg, who appears at multiple tragedies, is in my opinion either a patsy sent to ensure we see the poor kid as a victim, or as now, a god damn tragedy chasing miscreant who is no better than a lawyer chasing crime scenes.

My bet is someone put in place to be in the msm to be the vocal point of the youth today. Whether they think it or not.

What happened in coward county, either way, the law that was there to secure the school, failed. and having heard the sheriff talk at a mosque, after the deputy spoke, alhumduliliah, was complicit.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Ever since Trump was elected, you and his other supporters have been telling all of us anti Trump people

You're anti trump??

I've been starring your posts... shame on me

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I've been wondering who here gets my somewhat antagonising comments.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Officers waited to engage the shooter

The irony is, had it been just some kid smoking marijuana, Officers would of rushed right in and body slammed his face into the concrete and tazed him a few times...

It's beginning to look like it's all about the money... imagine the payout when a officer gets hurt as compared to an average civilian, must be 100x as much...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
OK they set up a parimeter but apparently the shooter just walked out the building and went and got a drink at subway?????

Im afraid the officers stories doesn't make sense either they showed up late or they let the students just walk past them while supposedly securing the area. I saw a plea locals were calling the police cowards and I'm betting this is where this came from coral springs police reported they hid outside.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The fact that the shooter was taken into custody without incident and then taken to a hospital for a psyche evaluation should be evidence enough for all of you that this whole thing is not right.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps the do not engage or stand down or stay outside order from the captain was a result of the secret service changing the safety protocols a few weeks before? Is it normal for secret service to do this, or even visit a school if there are no high level politicians visiting?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

That's pretty amazing - a witness actually said she was walking with the alleged shooter whilst hearing shots being fired???... and the news channels censored the interview? WTF is going on?

edit on 2/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

When you're right or left of centre, it's hard to see between the ranges that often collide.

hehe

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

Officers waited to engage the shooter

The irony is, had it been just some kid smoking marijuana, Officers would of rushed right in and body slammed his face into the concrete and tazed him a few times...

It's beginning to look like it's all about the money... imagine the payout when a officer gets hurt as compared to an average civilian, must be 100x as much...

Marihooanna is the leading cause of death and rape in the entire world. They'd have to rush in, and shoot the perp. Save da childens... you know.

Now AR15 killings are so rare, you could pull out a hens tooth before you find one. they are just THAT rare, so they didn't feel the need to go in. It was likely some kid with a toasty gun going bang bang rilly loudly. nothing to worry about, donuts at 10:15.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
The fact that the shooter was taken into custody without incident and then taken to a hospital for a psyche evaluation should be evidence enough for all of you that this whole thing is not right.

I thought Alex Jones was a fruit loop, but this thread is saying what he says.

I don't think I can even remember how to sleep any more after this.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I seriously doubt it.

The law can change, but even when it does, local law still takes down those determined perps... that case with the nurse the other month proves this.

She was in their way, despite the change in law.. which luckily, led to the cop being dismissed. but still, no, I doubt it.. unless they were specifically told.

and why, there you are left to ponder...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm not believing the official story one bit. Like Vegas, there is more to this story then we are being told.

Plus, I still want to know what was in that bag that two officials were carrying out of the school that was caught on camera. Some has said it was a body, but why? It was a crime scene, I didn't think bodies were to be moved before an investigation.

It's all bullcrap IMO.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The Sheriff knew this was going to happen,had more than enough warnings.He allowed it to happen.He ordered his officers not to go in and save those kids.He started blaming the millions of gun owners,many of whom would have gone in to stop the SOB.The motive is clear,along with his cronies on the left he wants to disarm the law abiding citizen and will use tragedy to further his cause.Simple use of the lefts standard operating procedure.When Americans are divided into a ruling class and serfs their goal will be reached.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm really looking forward to David Hogg and his buzz headed sidekick to give them a pass and forgive them for their actions, and find some other way to condemn some other republicans for what happened.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Screw orders, they should've taken the effer down!

I had my place broken into a week ago, did I stand down and let it happen? hell no I went ninja and gave him a headache. I know it's not an ideal situation but jeez, but at least we have Trump to protect us, he'll run in unarmed (or given his age slowly walk in unarmed) and save the day because an assault rifles are powerless against an executive order.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

edit on 2-3-2018 by richapau because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join