It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Senator CHUCK SCHUMER is a Combo BIGOT and RACIST.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
March 1, 2018

In 2017, BIGOT Chuck Schumer slammed President Trump as Racist, because the President believes that only U.S. Citizens should vote.
SOURCE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today, Schumer proudly displayed his RACIST personality.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer rejected President Donald Trump's nominee for a long-vacant South Carolina federal judgeship. Not because of his qualifications, but because of his race.
Source: www.postandcourier.com...< br />

I hope Democrats are starting to see Senate Minority Leader, Chuck Schumer, and House Minority Leader, Nancy Pelosi for what they are, and feeling embarrassed to have them as leaders of the party.

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/1/2018 by carewemust because: Slight Title Adjustment

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Says the dual-Israeli citizen that can vote in 2 countries and be employed by our government.

(post by kurthall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Suprise, suprise..

The source is to a bs internet news site..

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: carewemust
March 1, 2018

In 2017, BIGOT Chuck Schumer slammed President Trump as Racist, because the President believes that only U.S. Citizens should vote.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer rejected President Donald Trump's nominee for a long-vacant South Carolina federal judgeship. Not because of his qualifications, but because of his race.

I hope Democrats are starting to see Senate Minority Leader, Chuck Schumer, and House Minority Leader, Nancy Pelosi for what they are, and feeling embarrassed to have them as leaders of the party.

-CareWeMust

Stop using sources that are trash!!!! Dude seriously, stop!!!!
Also, it says in your link he IS NOT racist....I am on my phone, can t copy and paste, don't know how on my S8.

www.foxnews.com...

Here is a mainstream news link to the bigot’s story for you and JoshuaCox.
Stop deflecting......just stop!!!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Try this. From Fox and quoting Shumer:

“It is long past time that the judiciary starts looking a lot more like the America it represents,” Schumer said. “Having a diversity of views and experience on the federal bench is necessary for the equal administration of justice.”

www.foxnews.com...

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

March 1, 2018

-CareWeMust

Also, it says in your link he IS NOT racist....I am on my phone, can t copy and paste, don't know how on my S8.

www.foxnews.com...

Deflection and spin is all he’s got.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Try this. From Fox and quoting Shumer:

“It is long past time that the judiciary starts looking a lot more like the America it represents,” Schumer said. “Having a diversity of views and experience on the federal bench is necessary for the equal administration of justice.”

www.foxnews.com...

So justice should be dished out on skin color instead of the LAW.

Schumer is a real piece of work.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Suprise, suprise..

The source is to a bs internet news site..

FYI - The Post and Courier is the primary newspaper for Charleston, South Carolina.
Main Page - www.postandcourier.com...

But I understand that it can be hard witnessing leaders elected by people who believe in equality, acting a fool all the time.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Pandering in the most obvious fashion.

He should give up his seat for an AA instead.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OK, there are a certain group of people out there who are starting to believe that equality doesn't apply to them because equality is a tool of the white patriarchal construct; thus, they do not have to use it.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
He doesn't need anything extra to be trash
edit on 1-3-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: RazorV66

March 1, 2018

-CareWeMust

www.foxnews.com...

Deflection and spin is all he’s got.

Every time Democrats start to feel as if they are getting some "traction" for the 2018 mid-terms, one of their party leaders throws some grease under the wheels.

Who will be the next Democratic embarassment of the week? Waters? Pelosi again?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: neo96

Pandering in the most obvious fashion.

He should give up his seat for an AA instead.

I hope Trump supporters understand the importance of ADDING Republican seats to the Senate. If Republicans can get 60 or more seats, nutjob Schumer will be totally shut-down.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Schumer doesn't need help failing. He can do so all on his own.

I'm not seeing much of Republicans that keep me interested to what they're selling either.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Schumer the bigot, friends with Soros, the Clintons, and all the other elitist fascists

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I suppose it doesn't matter at all that both Obama's 2 judges that he nominated to fill that seat (it's been open since 2011) were blocked by the 2 South Carolinian senators, Graham and Scott, right? That doesn't matter the least bit?

I'm also sure it doesn't matter that 83% of Trump's nominees to the federal judiciary have been male, 92% have been white, and the fact that South Carolina - one of the heaviest African-American states in existence could use a judiciary that "looks" like South Carolina. Again, doesn't matter in the least to y'all, I realize.

Anyway, too typical. Repubs blocked the first person Obama nominated in 2011 (Obama's first term), and Obama honored the with-holding of the blue slip, submitted another person which both blocked through 2016, and then Trump submits his.

But, hey, block 2 perfectly qualified black judges (no one disputed they were qualified, just didn't like that Obama nominated them), then Trump submits his white man and its through in a year and you guys btch. Pretty typical.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

riiiighttt

Schumer the "bigot" drinking with "George Soros" and you JUST HAPPEN to have that handy.

I am positive that bigoted people offend you.

Positive.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

riiiighttt

Schumer the "bigot" drinking with "George Soros" and you JUST HAPPEN to have that handy.

I am positive that bigoted people offend you.

Positive.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join