It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions linger about how Melania Trump, a Slovenian model, scored 'the Einstein visa'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself. Who among conservatism has said that inability to speak English is the main problem with illegal immigration? I could care less about that, personally. There are native English speakers that I can't understand very well, why would a strong Mexican or Slavic accent be a problem.

I don't think this person said conservatives 'main problem'. He said they complain. They do.

Looking at your registered date, you've been hear a lot longer than I and I've even read it on this very site.

If you say otherwise you are a damned liar.

OP:

Right wingbats don't like when you point out their hypocrisy - that's the fastest way to see what a triggered snowflake actually looks like.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: face23785

I think she probably rehearses for weeks, before she gives a speech to the public.

Though, its not like I personally care one way or the other... The fact that the first lady clearly isn't fluent in the English language means nothing to me... I'm just simply pointing out the irony, of how so many on the far right side of politics seem to have such an issue with poor Mexican immigrants, who can't speak fluent English... yet don't seem to have an issue with the fact that their first lady clearly can't either.

You care about it more than you think. Let go of the hate, cuz.

Yeah, that would be some really good advise if you you referring to life in general... But as to this particular topic, their is no hate on my part... just simply pointing out the irony.

Though, if you'd rather just label me as 'spiteful' to invalidate my very relevant point... well, so be it.

....Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I think she probably rehearses for weeks, before she gives a speech to the public.

Though, its not like I personally care one way or the other... The fact that the first lady clearly isn't fluent in the English language means nothing to me... I'm just simply pointing out the irony, of how so many on the far right side of politics seem to have such an issue with poor Mexican immigrants, who can't speak fluent English... yet don't seem to have an issue with the fact that their first lady clearly can't either.

Yeah, that would be some really good advise if you you referring to life in general... But as to this particular topic, their is no hate on my part... just simply pointing out the irony.

Though, if you'd rather just label me as 'spiteful' to invalidate my very relevant point... well, so be it.

....Peace

You're not simply pointing out the irony. You're accompanying it with baseless statements like she has to practice for weeks to speak English before she gives public speeches. You clearly have malice toward this woman, enough that you have to make things up about her to make yourself feel better. You can pretend you don't care all you want, it's plain for anyone to see in your posts.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Of coarse it stinks. What people don't think that the FLOTUS Would be looked into? I am quite sure Michelle Obama has been looked into.

I believe the US has (or had, at the time) a Visa Waiver program for Kashyyyk.

It's entirely right and proper for Melania Trump's application to be queried, because due process should have been followed. Every sane person realises that this is being done purely to throw some mud around and hope something sticks - which is half the fun of politics and both sides do it in equal measure, so I'm not complaining.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

I don't think this person said conservatives 'main problem'. He said they complain. They do.

I'm just simply pointing out the irony, of how so many on the far right side of politics seem to have such an issue with poor Mexican immigrants, who can't speak fluent English...

Strike one.

Looking at your registered date, you've been hear a lot longer than I and I've even read it on this very site.

Oh by all means then... citation please. Far be it from me to think you can't back that up.

I believe I just did just say otherwise.

See the gauntlet? There on the ground?

Please find those quotes from people on this forum on the right that say the problem with poor mexican immigrants, who can't speak fluent English.

Go ahead. You felt the need to reply. Put up or show that you are the damned liar.

You know the bonus part of this who thing? Even if you do find those quote (and I doubt you will) it just means that I didn't read them. Because I asked "who in conservatism has said that?" Win-win for me!

Now hurry along! Chop chop!
edit on 1-3-2018 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Modeling is the one profession where the women earn more than the men.

Sal

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

....Peace

You're not simply pointing out the irony. You're accompanying it with baseless statements like she has to practice for weeks to speak English before she gives public speeches.

Well lets be true to fact though. My exact words were...

I think she probably rehearses for weeks

In other words , 'in my honest opinion'.

I was simply relaying the first thing that popped into my head while watching her give a speech on a MSM channel...

Which was, "This poor women clearly seems to struggle with Speaking fluent English... How can that possibly be accepted by the far right, who are notoriously so judgemental against the regular immigrants trying to enter the states?"

Seems like a perfectly legitimate question to ponder to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Like it or not, rich people are practically a different species and have privileges beyond mere mortals. Always has been, always will be. Neophyte politicians soon evolve once a sufficient level of resources is achieved. Look no farther than the nouveau riche of tech industry. Lean, hungry, wild eyed and idealistic suddendly with billions of dollars. They evolved into something different pretty quickly.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

....Peace

You're not simply pointing out the irony. You're accompanying it with baseless statements like she has to practice for weeks to speak English before she gives public speeches.

Well lets be true to fact though. My exact words were...

I think she probably rehearses for weeks

In other words , 'in my honest opinion'.

I was simply relaying the first thing that popped into my head while watching her give a speech on a MSM channel...

Which was, "This poor women clearly seems to struggle with Speaking fluent English... How can that possibly be accepted by the far right, who are notoriously so judgemental against the regular immigrants trying to enter the states?"

Seems like a perfectly legitimate question to ponder to me.

In your honest opinion, based on nothing but the fact that you don't like her. Almost everyone around her only speaks English. She speaks English to people all day every day. The idea that she has to practice for weeks is ludicrous. Let go of the hate. It's sad that you've sunk that low because you don't like her husband.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Thanks for showing your true colors again. Wow you people are getting really desperate and pathetic in your attempts to smear Trump and his family. First it was Sarah Huckabee Sanders just yesterday Hope Hicks and now you moved on to Melania Trump. Is it just jealousy for successful women that drives you mad? Btw you hypocrites lamented about Melania not doing enough against cyberbullying and here you're bullying her because she was just a model? This is getting out of hand. Shame on you.

So did you want to weigh in on the topic at hand or naa?

Thanks for your white knighting btw, I am sure she will call you and thank you personally...once thats done though, why not give your 2 cents on the actual information presented.

Which topic? BS article about a BS reason to hate Melania? Nah i leave that to you or others and before you get your panties in a bunch i never attacked Michelle Obama because family is off limits but hey i'm just white knighting. You really think i'm not picking up on the obvious hate for every woman that dares to work with Trump. Just take a look at the Hope Hicks thread.

Not interested. Personally I quite like Melania and think Donalds daughter Ivanka may end up being quite a powerhouse in her career and rightfully so (although her position obviously started in a controversial way).

But Are you not even remotely curious how the first lady became an American under clearly false pretenses?

I am interested in such stuff...mostly because I have principles and am wanting to know such things. If you dig far enough back, I was also curious about this whole Obama may not be a US citizen thing when the left was raging for everyone to just shut up...again...that principles thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Does she speak Central American Spanish ?

Maybe that's the "Einstein" factor.

😀
😀

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
In order to gain EB-1 an immigrant has to provide evidence of a major award or major commercial success. Between her arrive to the US and 2000 when she started dating Donald Trump, she's done nothing notable

You seem to forget that major award that she got:

A boyfriend called Donald Trump.

Isn't that major enough?

Seems she was successful to me, trapping one of the most wealthy men in America with her personal charms.

edit on 1-3-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I get it.

You are saying this is a farce sort of like Obama receiving the Nobel peace prize.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Another glaring example of Trump’s utter hypocrisy. The anti-immigrant president’s wife is an immigrant fraud along with her own family

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Another glaring example of Trump’s utter hypocrisy. The anti-immigrant president’s wife is an immigrant fraud along with her own family

America is a melting pot made from many different cultures.

Why are you so xenophobic and bigoted against hard working immigrants who come to this country seeking opportunity and a chance to follow their dreams legally?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

She was obviously intelligent enough to come to America and flaunt her wares off to the right people, in order to obtain her current exceptional status... Good for her, as far as I'm concerned.

But now she's just got to be intelligent enough to just smile & look pretty and try not to talk to much... so that the American people don't come to the realization that the first lady can barely speak fluent English.... How Ironic.

I understand her pretty well. Do accents other than English give you troubles?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So we are complaining about hotties coming here? And that's a problem?

Where ever they got her they need to bring more. There has to be a visa specifically for this.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I'm just simply pointing out the irony, of how so many on the far right side of politics seem to have such an issue with poor Mexican immigrants, who can't speak fluent English...

Strike one.

Oh by all means then... citation please. Far be it from me to think you can't back that up.

I believe I just did just say otherwise.

See the gauntlet? There on the ground?

Please find those quotes from people on this forum on the right that say the problem with poor mexican immigrants, who can't speak fluent English.

“Why Aren’t You Speaking English?”

Pretty sure you will find a lot of those who have "an issue with poor Mexican immigrants, who can't speak fluent English"..won't take long to find them.

A few quotes from thread...

"wana live here then learn our language simple as that!!"

"this guy just refused to assimilate, the way he emphasized family towards the end makes it obvious he hes trying to live in his own spanish bubble in america"

"Sorry but if you are in this country for that long there is no excuse other than refusal to learn the language. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Teikiatsu kind of sounds like you have an issue with non english speaking immigrants. Granted the thread was about illegal immigration but what about those legal immigrants who enjoy speaking their language or who choose to speak their language because it is easier to get things across to others?

Make English the official language of business and government. Make the prospect of breaking our laws and exploiting our charitable nature too onerous to stick around.

edit on 1-3-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

According to US law, if a person obtains US Citizenship using fraud, they can be stripped of their Citizenship.

She could be declared "undocumented alien" and deported.

Of course, with Trump being president, he could pardon her, and keep her in the country, anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

The first lady being picked on is something the right would never ever do...

Yaaayyy right on SaturnFX !

The right only make up spurious poppycock about a president of the USA not being born on US soil

2 weights, 2 measures ?

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join